• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

attempt2

attempt2

Hello
Jan 16, 2022
Hi all, I was on here around 6 months ago and attempted this method, and thought I'd let you know my experience (spoiler: I'm not speaking from the dead).

I managed to find nitrogen easily enough in the UK; the first try ended up in an awkward phone call where I tried to pretend it was for welding but they were asking a lot of questions to the point where I said I'd 'check with my mate' if it's the right product. My second attempt had none of that and was with my within 48 hours of ordering.

I ordered both a flow regulator and a mask on escMode which arrived in a week and so then came the fitting together. I managed to fit the regulator easily enough to the nitrogen (though had to pop to B&Q for a bigger spanner as none I had would do the job) and the tube for the mask, while not feeling like it was completely secure, definitely did it's job throughout.

So, why am I still here? Basically I messed up. On the day I attempted it I'd had no sleep, and I don't feel like I'd prepared enough for how it would all go down. I turned the regulator to the correct level but only turned the gas on maybe 1/3. I was fully conscious for maybe 30-45 seconds while feeling a slight tingle in my toes and feeling slightly lightheaded. At that point I'd chickened out and stopped.

I'm assuming that I should have turned the gas on full as everything else seemed to be as per the instructions. I now have no gas tank and not in my own place so will likely choose another method. I think this method is still my preference, especially now I basically had a run through, but it's definitely not the most subtle method when living with people.

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
So, why am I still here? Basically I messed up. On the day I attempted it I'd had no sleep, and I don't feel like I'd prepared enough for how it would all go down. I turned the regulator to the correct level but only turned the gas on maybe 1/3. I was fully conscious for maybe 30-45 seconds while feeling a slight tingle in my toes and feeling slightly lightheaded. At that point I'd chickened out and stopped.
Hello,thank u for your story,can you answer these questions please?
1.Wym by 1/3?
The PPH book recommends 15 litres flow rate.
2.What mask did u use?Smh like this?
https://www.escmode.com/products/copy-of-scba-mask-demand-valve?_pos=2&_sid=33fc5318c&_ss=r
3.What gas volume did u have?PPH says the min is 400 litres which is about 15 cu ft but the min volume of tank is about 25 cu /ft.

Reactions: attempt2
attempt2

attempt2

Hello
Jan 16, 2022
Hello,thank u for your story,can you answer these questions please?
1.Wym by 1/3?
The PPH book recommends 15 litres flow rate.
2.What mask did u use?Smh like this?
https://www.escmode.com/products/copy-of-scba-mask-demand-valve?_pos=2&_sid=33fc5318c&_ss=r
3.What gas volume did u have?PPH says the min is 400 litres which is about 15 cu ft but the min volume of tank is about 25 cu /ft.

No worries ☺️
1) The flow regulator was set to 15 but I then only opened the actual gas tank about one third of the way. I'm assuming what I should have done was fully open the tank, and then the flow regulator would do it's job and still be on 15. All the stuff about going too high maybe hurting you scared me a bit but me being overly cautious likely failed my attempt (anyone with more knowledge than me feel free to jump in if you have any other ideas).
2) As cool as that mask looked, I just got the 9.99 one on there. If it's got a tube and something to go over your mouth, it will work. No need to spend the extra.
3) Mine was about 70cf so way over the minimum. Only reason was my first option was slightly smaller but asked too many questions while the bigger tank company didn't care but that was the smallest they sold. Was still light enough to carry for a short distance for most adults in ok health I reckon.

Reactions: Interloper
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am wondering if you may have experienced a fit problem with the mask. You say it was the $9.99 NRB mask; were there any leakages around the mask during inspiration or expiration? Best, G

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
No worries ☺️
1) The flow regulator was set to 15 but I then only opened the actual gas tank about one third of the way. I'm assuming what I should have done was fully open the tank, and then the flow regulator would do it's job and still be on 15. All the stuff about going too high maybe hurting you scared me a bit but me being overly cautious likely failed my attempt (anyone with more knowledge than me feel free to jump in if you have any other ideas).
U mean u didn't fully open the main valve ?

attempt2

attempt2

Hello
Jan 16, 2022
I am wondering if you may have experienced a fit problem with the mask. You say it was the $9.99 NRB mask; were there any leakages around the mask during inspiration or expiration? Best, G
That could be a possibility too now you mention it, I put it on as tight as possible but still felt it was a little loose around the sides of the mouth towards the cheeks. If I were to do it again I'd maybe find something to close that area up further.

Can you DM me the supplier you used? If that isn't breaking any forum rules?
I won't mention the place just in case they end up being tipped off as I haven't seen them mentioned here before. However, just search in google and you'll find plenty of suppliers and considering it only took me two companies to get something I think the likelihood of getting something without checks is pretty high.

U mean u didn't fully open the main valve ?
Correct.

Reactions: Greenberg
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I'm wondering if I should take some oxy to take the edge off but not sure how much... i don't really have a tolerance built up or anything... I've saved that and have only been taking 50mg Tramadol sporatically for pain.

I do plan on using a mask inside a bag... mostly to direct the gas flow towards my face and to keep the bag away from my mouth and the flow rate of 15lpm does sound really low if you're not mostly rebreathing the gas inside the bag. I have a 40cf tank so I'll be using a higher setting.

Last edited:
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
That could be a possibility too now you mention it, I put it on as tight as possible but still felt it was a little loose around the sides of the mouth towards the cheeks. If I were to do it again I'd maybe find something to close that area up further.
Did you use the mask with a bag or just a mask alone? I plan on using a bag but with a mask to direct gas flow directly to my face.

attempt2

attempt2

Hello
Jan 16, 2022
Did you use the mask with a bag or just a mask alone? I plan on using a bag but with a mask to direct gas flow directly to my face.
Just a mask alone - personally I didn't want to be found with the bag on my head but I'd assume using both would work.

Reactions: lostautist
KONIJATOR133

KONIJATOR133

Jan 17, 2022
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm confused with all the units used here. It said 600litres would be best to use. But if I Google that much gas to buy the pprices go up to over 1k and multiple tanks. But when I search 14.9 cubic feet tank the results are completely different. Some1 can help ?

Reactions: Efilismislife
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm confused with all the units used here. It said 600litres would be best to use. But if I Google that much gas to buy the pprices go up to over 1k and multiple tanks. But when I search 14.9 cubic feet tank the results are completely different. Some1 can help ?

I bought a 40cf tank just to make sure I had a little extra. The thread starter suggested 20cf was as small as you probably should go.

KONIJATOR133

KONIJATOR133

Jan 17, 2022
I bought a 40cf tank just to make sure I had a little extra. The thread starter suggested 20cf was as small as you probably should go.
Thx for the fast reply. But the units are the problem for me 😅
I'm from Germany and I can only find a maximum of 50litre tanks?

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022

There was a link posted earlier in this thread. I have no idea how sufficient this size would be.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/post-160430

KONIJATOR133

KONIJATOR133

Jan 17, 2022
There was a link posted earlier in this thread. I have no idea how sufficient this size would be.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/post-160430
It says 2Litres xD ?!

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021

It's the volume of water it can hold, a 50 liter nitrogen tank at 200 bar will hold like 10m3​ of gas.

Reactions: KONIJATOR133 and Greenberg
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Just want to share my current thoughts/plans in the nitrogen method.
First I have to say it has never been my main method. I do not feel safe enough to CTB with nitrogen alone because I am not a technical person and I'm too worried about something going wrong with the equipment half way through or my convulsions messing things up. This opinion won't change and I'm not going to use it as my main method.
However, I've been wanting to use the nitrogen as a method to pass out quickly while CTB by hanging.
I bought a 900L (total uncompressed volume) tank several months ago and it's been sitting in the garage. Well lately I feel my health stuff is getting worse enough to CTB soon so last week I finally decided to try set it up to get familiar with it. I watched a lot of videos about how to attach a regulator to a tank etc so felt I was prepared. But, the first step is to quickly close and open the tank without the regulator to clear any debris that may have gotten in the valve. So I did that and it made the loudest horrible noise!! I got a huge fright and thought for a while I'd damaged my ear drums. I quickly put the tank away and have been too scared to touch it since. I then later also read that it the tank gets punctured or the valve gets damaged it becomes a missile that will go through concrete walls. So I'm terrified of handling the tank. I'm terrified it will break and go through my garage and into the neighbours house and etc and generally hurt or kill someone.
Also, I bought a regulator for my region from E**M***e (not sure if we can name this site fully) but have since heard negative things about their products on here and not just from @FromGermany. Another user here said they bought a whole kit from this site and nothing in the kit worked, even the regulator. So there's no way I'm comfortable attaching the EM regulator to a nitrogen tank that can kill people.
I was really upset at the whole situation because I really wanted to use N in my CTB to make it as painless as possible.
BUT last night I found that a local brewery supplies store sells mini nitrogen tanks and mini regulators to go with it so I ordered one asap. It's not big enough to CTB but should have enough nitrogen for about 5 mins which is more than enough to pass out and hang! I'm very excited to receive it and see how it works. Maybe setting up this little tank will give me confidence to set up my big tank, though I won't be using the EM regulator but just the normal two gage one. I'm not fussed about flowrate since I'm not trying to CTB with the gas, as long as it's filling the bag at a comfortable rate I'm fine with it. I just need it to go unconscious while I hang.
So that's my experience with nitrogen so far!

Reactions: Efilismislife
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Just want to share my current thoughts/plans in the nitrogen method.
First I have to say it has never been my main method. I do not feel safe enough to CTB with nitrogen alone because I am not a technical person and I'm too worried about something going wrong with the equipment half way through or my convulsions messing things up. This opinion won't change and I'm not going to use it as my main method.
However, I've been wanting to use the nitrogen as a method to pass out quickly while CTB by hanging.
I bought a 900L (total uncompressed volume) tank several months ago and it's been sitting in the garage. Well lately I feel my health stuff is getting worse enough to CTB soon so last week I finally decided to try set it up to get familiar with it. I watched a lot of videos about how to attach a regulator to a tank etc so felt I was prepared. But, the first step is to quickly close and open the tank without the regulator to clear any debris that may have gotten in the valve. So I did that and it made the loudest horrible noise!! I got a huge fright and thought for a while I'd damaged my ear drums. I quickly put the tank away and have been too scared to touch it since. I then later also read that it the tank gets punctured or the valve gets damaged it becomes a missile that will go through concrete walls. So I'm terrified of handling the tank. I'm terrified it will break and go through my garage and into the neighbours house and etc and generally hurt or kill someone.
Also, I bought a regulator for my region from E**M***e (not sure if we can name this site fully) but have since heard negative things about their products on here and not just from @FromGermany. Another user here said they bought a whole kit from this site and nothing in the kit worked, even the regulator. So there's no way I'm comfortable attaching the EM regulator to a nitrogen tank that can kill people.
I was really upset at the whole situation because I really wanted to use N in my CTB to make it as painless as possible.
BUT last night I found that a local brewery supplies store sells mini nitrogen tanks and mini regulators to go with it so I ordered one asap. It's not big enough to CTB but should have enough nitrogen for about 5 mins which is more than enough to pass out and hang! I'm very excited to receive it and see how it works. Maybe setting up this little tank will give me confidence to set up my big tank, though I won't be using the EM regulator but just the normal two gage one. I'm not fussed about flowrate since I'm not trying to CTB with the gas, as long as it's filling the bag at a comfortable rate I'm fine with it. I just need it to go unconscious while I hang.
So that's my experience with nitrogen so far!
As a word of caution, @FromGermany was spreading miss information and has since been banned from the site. The other member you spoke of had a respiratory issue that was incompatible with the exit bag method. I have purchased from EM and have found their product to be top-notch. I would suggest that you give your EM regulator another try.

Reactions: littlelungs
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
As a word of caution, @FromGermany was spreading miss information and has since been banned from the site. The other member you spoke of had a respiratory issue that was incompatible with the exit bag method. I have purchased from EM and have found their product to be top-notch. I would suggest that you give your EM regulator another try.
No the member I'm thinking of didn't have respiratory issues. It's someone who bought the kit and found the mask and regulator didn't work.

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Hey,@TiredHorse
I can't understand what is she doing after 1:18,can you please explain it to me?

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Too bad Tired Horse can't update this because finding a hose barb for my regulator was a pain in the ass

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Too bad Tired Horse can't update this because finding a hose barb for my regulator was a pain in the ass
Were you successful in finding the hose barb compatible with your regulator?

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Were you successful in finding the hose barb compatible with your regulator?

Yes but I couldn't find a hardware store with a compatible hose barb so I had to figure out the size and type myself and look it up online.

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Will you still feel your death with this method even though you die unconscious?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Will you still feel your death with this method even though you die unconscious?
If you're unconscious you don't feel anything. That's the point of being unconscious...you need consciousness to feel or think anything. When you go under anesthetic for medical procedures you're unconscious so you don't feel anything.

Reactions: Anzhe
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
That's what I thought. Then what makes people scared before/as they carry out this method, to the point where their breathing may be affected? Just the thought of dying? If you do not feel your death, I would have no fear of this at all.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
That's what I thought. Then what makes people scared before/as they carry out this method, to the point where their breathing may be affected? Just the thought of dying? If you do not feel your death, I would have no fear of this at all.
It's survival instinct. Also fear of the unknown. I actually just put all my equipment together today and while it's pretty straightforward and easy actually using the method, at least for me, produces a strong survival instinct. The flow of the gas is loud, it doesn't smell or taste like anything but it feels cold. You're doing something you know will end your life and do damage to your brain and body in the process. Even if you really want to die there's an emotional and irrational part of your brain that freaks out. This is why so many people get drunk or take pills before CTB. It's just a primal instinct to survive and not harm yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anzhe, littlelungs, LeSamourai263 and 2 others
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I see. I don't feel anything. I'm worried I will the closer I get to the act.