• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
But still I don't think this is much of a quick thing.
It's the fastest peaceful CTB method.

maybe some people will trigger the SI and cut the bag open
You would have to do that before fainting, once you faint you won't have the capability to do that.

Still I am very concerned about the time till death. 5-15 is not a great number I guess.
It's 5~10 minutes. This is the range that the PPeH says and it has been observed experimentally.

I ordered it anyway before I saw your response. It's ok - I want to have something on hand.
Not like that's a mistake. I think that hood would be viable by using it at the flow rate recommended by Dr Philip Nitschke (25 LPM) for the hood that appears in the PPeH.​

Reactions: outrider567, k1w1, Das Nichts and 1 other person
S

stardust_11

Jun 12, 2023
Is it possible to buy Nembutal online in Australia ?
Is there a search bar on this website ?

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I think that hood would be viable by using it at the flow rate recommended by Dr Philip Nitschke (25 LPM) for the hood that appears in the PPeH.
I wonder if it would work fine at 15 LPM like the ExitBag, probably would.

Reactions: outrider567
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I wonder why vizzy used SN instead of his hood setup
His death was covered by several thai newspapers and there are photos of him death with the hood on his head and all the Nitrogen setup there, so looks like the died from Nitrogen. Maybe he vomited like it usually happens with SN and went to the Nitrogen.​

• Informative
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, alonely and Waxeye6661
Waxeye6661

Waxeye6661

May 30, 2023
His death was covered by several thai newspapers and there are photos of him death with the hood on his head and all the Nitrogen setup there, so looks like the died from Nitrogen. Maybe he vomited like it usually happens with SN and went to the Nitrogen.​
thanks for that info, I assumed SN as he was giving a blow-by-blow account as I recall and his last post dhe was having trouble typing , typing "typrrrr'

edit nm found article.

Last edited:
Reactions: k1w1
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It looks like a very reliable from of CTB. But still I don't think this is much of a quick thing. maybe some people will trigger the SI and cut the bag open, only to regret the seconds after. It is a very easily accessable method, this I appreciate. Still I am very concerned about the time till death. 5-15 is not a great number I guess. But a pro is definetly the relatively painless way to die, cuz with things like N2 you will pass out, for sure.
You will be unconscious in a matter seconds.

Reactions: outrider567, k1w1 and GasMonkey
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Vizzy was not messing round. I was in Thailand at a similar time but we begun correspondence after my visa expired. He was able to be pointed to the sources of recommended supplementary pharmaceuticals for SN as described in the literature. I speculate only, that Nitrogen was his first method of choice for the same reasons as many of us in this thread.

Reactions: outrider567 and Mare Imbrium
S

stardust_11

Jun 12, 2023
Can you die from putting a fork in a toaster ?

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Can you die from putting a fork in a toaster ?
hmm i've heard they only sell toasters to the most experienced professionals but this could this be the new meta. someone contact Philip Nitschke asap

• Yay!
Reactions: Das Nichts, k1w1 and GasMonkey
P

puffnstuff

Jul 3, 2023
Serious question...

Why can't you just put the bag over your head, seal it tight around your neck, fill with nitrogen and pass out? Why the constant flow for 40 minutes?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Why can't you just put the bag over your head, seal it tight around your neck, fill with nitrogen and pass out?
You can't seal it, a gap is needed for CO₂ purging.

Why the constant flow for 40 minutes?
You don't need 40 minutes of flow, cessation of breathing happens in 2~3 minutes and death in 5~10 minutes. More gas is for a safety margin and higher confidence in the setup. A small 20ft³ cylinder has gas for 37 minutes anyway.​

Reactions: Das Nichts, outrider567, anonaon and 2 others
P

puffnstuff

Jul 3, 2023
You can't seal it, a gap is needed for CO₂ purging.

You don't need 40 minutes of flow, cessation of breathing happens in 2~3 minutes and death in 5~10 minutes. More gas is for a safety margin and higher confidence in the setup. A small 20ft³ cylinder has gas for 37 minutes anyway.​
Is the CO2 purging because of the panic response or something else?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yep, the CO₂ is detected by the nervous system causing an unbearable sensation of suffocation and panic.

Reactions: Das Nichts
limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
Hey guys,

I have a 0.6m3 C size Nitrogen gas cylinder with a Type 50 connection(Australia) that I got as a kit together with a regulator that's also type 50 as well as a hose. Problem is, the regulator only displays pressure.

I have looked everywhere really, I just can't find a type 50 connection flow meter and know no other way of making a connection with other Type 10 flow meters I'm seeing all over.
Honestly reaching a place where I'm considering using just the pressure control and testing how fast it fills a balloon whose size I know to get the best outlet pressure for about 15LPM average flow. Would this work?

If not what can I do about the regulator/flow meter? Are there adapters I can use?

Attachments

• 3364C6B6-0CB2-49E5-82B7-CB75BD1E4C30.png
    3364C6B6-0CB2-49E5-82B7-CB75BD1E4C30.png
    918.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 443C758E-F3EF-432E-B827-1ADCE8ABA0C1.png
    443C758E-F3EF-432E-B827-1ADCE8ABA0C1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
type 50 connection flow meter
Of course, because no flow meter has that connection, the AS2473 Type 50 is the Nitrogen standard connection for Australia/New Zealand (regulator to cylinder) but the flow meter doesn't connect there, it connects to the output of the regulator, apples and oranges. It's very likely that you can find a flow meter for the output of your regulator.

Btw there is a very good Nitrogen Dual Stage Flow Regulator (with integrated flow meter) for the AU/NZ connection in eBay for AU $86 (can't link it coz is against forum's rules).​

limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
Of course, because no flow meter has that connection, the AS2473 Type 50 is the Nitrogen standard connection for Australia/New Zealand (regulator to cylinder) but the flow meter doesn't connect there, it connects to the output of the regulator, apples and oranges. It's very likely that you can find a flow meter for the output of your regulator.

Btw there is a very good Nitrogen Dual Stage Flow Regulator (with integrated flow meter) for the AU/NZ connection in eBay for AU $86 (can't link it coz is against forum's rules).​
Thanks for the quick reply! I did suspect that at some point, and it was quite silly of me to not follow my suspicions.
I looked at the outlet for the regulator (the site mentioned 5/8 UNF outlet connection) I have and I still wasn't quite sure what connector label the correct flow meter should have as most of them mention Type 10
I think even if I were to find a flow meter I really have no clue how to add it on to the set up making the whole thing just prone to mistakes.

I think I have found the $86 dual stage regulator on eBay, looks like exactly what I would need. It seems they haven't mentioned the connection type though, do you think it'll work for my Type 50 nitro cylinder. Thanks again

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
It's from an Australian manufacturer and it ships from Australia so it has to have the Australian connection (type 50) for sure. :haha:
You can ask the supplier anyway.

Reactions: limaneta
limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
It's from an Australian manufacturer and it ships from Australia so it has to have the Australian connection (type 50) for sure. :haha:
You can ask the supplier anyway.
Fair point haha. Just ordered it will add to the thread if it works or not couple days later. Thanks

Waxeye6661

Waxeye6661

May 30, 2023
Hey guys,

I have a 0.6m3 C size Nitrogen gas cylinder with a Type 50 connection(Australia) that I got as a kit together with a regulator that's also type 50 as well as a hose. Problem is, the regulator only displays pressure.

I have looked everywhere really, I just can't find a type 50 connection flow meter and know no other way of making a connection with other Type 10 flow meters I'm seeing all over.
Honestly reaching a place where I'm considering using just the pressure control and testing how fast it fills a balloon whose size I know to get the best outlet pressure for about 15LPM average flow. Would this work?

If not what can I do about the regulator/flow meter? Are there adapters I can use?
i had the same problem wanting just a flow metre only and our dearly departed Vizzy pointed me to this flow metre in Australia a type 50 exactly what I wanted here in New Zealand and very cheap as well.

I ordered it and arrived last week

limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
i had the same problem wanting just a flow metre only and our dearly departed Vizzy pointed me to this flow metre in Australia a type 50 exactly what I wanted here in New Zealand and very cheap as well.

I ordered it and arrived last week
Did Vizzy actually succeed with the IG method? If yes, I'm happy for him!

Also wow don't know how I missed this one! Thanks. Do you connect it straight to the cylinder or do you need another regulator for this one?

Waxeye6661

Waxeye6661

May 30, 2023

I bought this one which goes straight to the cylinder no need for a regulator--TYPE 50
Did Vizzy actually succeed with the IG method? If yes, I'm happy for him!

Also wow don't know how I missed this one! Thanks. Do you connect it straight to the cylinder or do you need another regulator for this one?
STRAIGHT TO CYL TYPE 50 oops caps
I bought this one which goes straight to the cylinder no need for a regulator--TYPE 50

STRAIGHT TO CYL TYPE 50 oops caps

Attachments

• FFFG.JPG
    FFFG.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: limaneta
B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone know if It's possible to acquire pre-built nitrogen kits?

The biggest barrier to the nitrogen method for me has been;
1. No clue how to acquire it. This is one I'm sure I can work out on my own though, as sourcing nitrogen doesn't seem that difficult at a glance.

The real barrier for me is

2. Requires Handiness To Set-up
I'm an absolute buffoon when it comes to assembling stuff, let alone assembling something niche like using nitrogen to fill up a mask or exit bag.
I can barely follow Ikea furniture instructions, let alone put my life in my hands to assemble my method of exit, It's not the kind of thing I want to fuck up.

So I was curious if there's a way to get a pre-built setup? Or any way to connect with someone in the New England area to help me assemble it?
I'm new to actually posting here so I don't know if It's frowned upon to ask for a way to connect IRL for help but I think, barring a prebuilt set-up, It's my only way to make this method work, and other than CO2, It's the only method I have interest in.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Does anyone know if It's possible to acquire pre-built nitrogen kits?
So I was curious if there's a way to get a pre-built setup?
The era of the "ready to use kits" ended when the Police took down escMode, now you have to do your homework to build your setup.​

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
The era of the "ready to use kits" ended when the Police took down escMode, now you have to do your homework to build your setup.​
Sounds like that was recent, ofc I would be just a bit too late to get in on it.
I know there's not a chance I assemble nitrogen or argon correctly myself, so I think I'll have to rely on a stranger in my area then or something like that.

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah on April.

escMode operated from 2020 to 2023 selling full ready-to-use Nitrogen CTB kits.
I'm going to pray to the gods that a replacement pops up in time for me. I'm upset, I always miss things by just a little bit, It's a running theme in my life.
I'm not even in a big rush, I'm not CTB this week or anything, but a method is the kind of thing you want to have on hand for when the time does come, not scrambling around last second trying to make it work, stressed tf out.

E

Eskalacianorka

Jul 8, 2023
Hi, I want to start doing my setup, which is better to choose SCBA or EEBD hood? Is it a matter of taste or technically one is better than the other? In inert gas setups gallery almost all have SCBA