• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whitelacedress

Jun 3, 2020
I got SN today, and I must share my happiness with someone! I bought it in person, and he didn't ask a thing. I almost passed out from anxiety when I entered the shop, but I made it. I bought 200g, and it was like two dollars. Im so excited what the future holds, maybe I will get better, we're finally making some progress in therapy, so maybe I'll live, but if the numbness and hopelessness wins, I will go out relatively peacefully. That's it, have a good morning/day/night!

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I got SN today, and I must share my happiness with someone! I bought it in person, and he didn't ask a thing. I almost passed out from anxiety when I entered the shop, but I made it. I bought 200g, and it was like two dollars. Im so excited what the future holds, maybe I will get better, we're finally making some progress in therapy, so maybe I'll live, but if the numbness and hopelessness wins, I will go out relatively peacefully. That's it, have a good morning/day/night!
Hoping your ongoing therapy continues to give you the focus you need to live. Wishing you all the best for the future.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The "vomit risk" can result in a failed attempt and permanent damage so it's a pretty legit thing to warn and be worried about.
I have the genius with ten degrees on my side, then. :sunglasses:

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
OP wasn't asking about the risks of drinking SN, they were simply telling us that they have bought it and wanted to share their joy with someone. I'm sure they're well aware of the vomit risk. There's also a huge risk of death...

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
The "vomit risk" can result in a failed attempt and permanent damage so it's a pretty legit thing to warn and be worried about.
Do you know which organs will be permanently damaged?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
It can cause permanent heart problems. I've read someone here reporting this after a failed attempt but I don't remember who it was.
There are quite a few members who have managed to buy SN recently, and posted to tell everyone they have it at last. I'd like to think that all these members who are considering ctb by SN have done their research and are aware of all the risks involved.

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
It can cause permanent heart problems. I've read someone here reporting this after a failed attempt but I don't remember who it was.
I thought it only cause heart problems due to the Methylene blue. Could it also damage your kidneys?

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
There are quite a few members who have managed to buy SN recently, and posted to tell everyone they have it at last. I'd like to think that all these members who are considered ctb by SN have done their research and are aware of all the risks involved.
Many do their research but far from all. There's a lot of information to read through and it's pretty clear from some posts that not everyone can be bothered to do it. I don't doubt that it feels great to have the poison in your hands and feel the sense of security that preparing a method gives. Research can be done after buying but it still has to be done before drinking. This can't really be repeated enough.
I thought it only cause heart problems due to the Methylene blue. Could it also damage your kidneys?
I recall that same member also reporting damage to either kidneys or liver but I don't recall which of these. Wish I had bookmarked that thread.

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Many do their research but far from all. There's a lot of information to read through and it's pretty clear from some posts that not everyone can be bothered to do it. I don't doubt that it feels great to have the poison in your hands and feel the sense of security that preparing a method gives. Research can be done after buying but it still has to be done before drinking. This can't really be repeated enough.

I recall that same member also reporting damage to either kidneys or liver but I don't recall which of these. Wish I had bookmarked that thread.
I felt secure with this method as I felt once you followed the directions it would be smooth sailing. Especially after seeing the reviews online reporting deaths, but after seeing the comments on this thread I feel worried suddenly

Reactions: whitelacedress
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I felt secure with this method as I felt once you followed the directions it would be smooth sailing. Especially after seeing the reviews online reporting deaths, but after seeing the comments on this thread I feel worried suddenly
What are you worried about?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Anecdotal nevertheless, 100.0% isn't something we'll be able to reach. I consider shotgun to head and jumping from 150+m onto concrete/asphalt far away from a hospital to be as close to 100% as you can get. Suicide gets harder the more you read about it, it seems. Before I researched anything I was planning on opening my throat with scissors or some shit.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It's very secure if you do the full preparations. Those who failed have either not prepared the chemicals properly, or didn't ensure enough privacy so that they got found and rescued.

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
It's very secure if you do the full preparations. Those who failed have either not prepared the chemicals properly, or didn't ensure enough privacy so that they got found and rescued.
I truly hope it works. My problems now are only mental, and living through that and damaging my body physically would truly break me
What are you worried about?
That I will live through it somehow and damage my insides. I am not worried about being found as i could rent somewhere or something like that. I feel I'd be that one cockroach to live through the unthinkable

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Maybe so, but I still think GenesAndEnvironment's question on this post was inappropriate, bearing in mind OP is in therapy and working through their issues. Just my opinion, thanks :)

Reactions: salmon
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I truly hope it works. My problems now are only mental, and living through that and damaging my body physically would truly break me

That I will live through it somehow and damage my insides. I am not worried about being found as i could rent somewhere or something like that. I feel I'd be that one cockroach to live through the unthinkable
Do ur research but as I found from scientific articles, by SN you will either be completely cured or you will die

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe so, but I still think GenesAndEnvironment's question on this post was inappropriate,
I never think that anyone else's posts are, not even the endthe69 or whateverthefuck, "inappropriate" so I can't be bothered with that sort of thing. Sorry you got scared/anxious from reading my post, I'll try to predict your opinions when writing my future posts.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry because you're leaving us but kinda happy because you're happy.

Hugs and love and hope you can find peace.

• Love
W

whitelacedress

Jun 3, 2020
I am personally worried about the vomit risk.
I'm not, I'll prepare one or two or three backup drinks, take antiemetics and other medicine recommended. I've read vomiting doesn't mean failing. Okay, obvioisly im a little bit worried, it has to be perfect, but I will read more into it. But vomiting is a low price for peace.
I am personally worried about the vomit risk.
Hoping your ongoing therapy continues to give you the focus you need to live. Wishing you all the best for the future.
Thank you, im hoping too I guess. Sometimes
Anecdotal nevertheless, 100.0% isn't something we'll be able to reach. I consider shotgun to head and jumping from 150+m onto concrete/asphalt far away from a hospital to be as close to 100% as you can get. Suicide gets harder the more you read about it, it seems. Before I researched anything I was planning on opening my throat with scissors or some shit.
Nice plan, I've tried cutting my veins, very romantic, but only managed to cut my skin, it healed kinda ugly. But this is the last shot, I'm gonna be ready to commit to a bulletproof plan.
Maybe so, but I still think GenesAndEnvironment's question on this post was inappropriate, bearing in mind OP is in therapy and working through their issues. Just my opinion, thanks :)
It's okay for me, I get that they are worried and have questions, now I'm feeling good and nothing can bring me down.
I'm sorry because you're leaving us but kinda happy because you're happy.

Hugs and love and hope you can find peace.
Thank you <3 I wish you and all of you under this post the same.
I know there are risks, but I can't find a better solution (lol), the planning is just too complicated with nitrogen and the exit bag, I'm sure I'd mess up. I couldn't do a method where I must do sometning phisically, like jumping or hanging, I prefer a salty drink.

Last edited: