• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I described the situation in details here:
There was a situation about 2 weeks ago in Poland with a man who ate some meat that he bought from some dumbasses on the local market and he died shortly after eating it. It became a headline and people started to be quite concerned about it. It hasn't been confirmed what it was that killed him but one of the most possible assumptions was SN. After that, just like every other time when something similar happens, the authorities were automatically pushed to control it more. I guess this might be one of the ways of preventing people from buying SN without having a registered company, to avoid situations where someone produces meat products on their own and put more conservatives in there than it's allowed by law.
If you have any sources in PL that are still available and you are hesitating whether or not to buy it, that's just the heads up.

It turned out it actually was SN to be the cause of death of a man who ate meat that he bought from non-registered meat shop on the local market. They reported that the meat had 16-19 thousands of mg per kg of SN in it, which is 100 times more than allowed by law. I'm not good at math but isn't it 16-19 grams in a kilogram of the meat? Don't know how much he ate but I'd assume that even a small portion of his deadly sausage could be fatal. All the articles mentioned he had food poisoning symptoms so he definitely vomited most of it. Funny how almost nobody mentioned hypoxia - just food poisoning food poisoning food poisoning.

Also, turns out no one actually cares. The man was killed so easily because some dumbasses cured their meat with PURE SN and accidentally added too much to this particular batch he happened to have eaten. SN was available without any certificates, whatsoever, and still is. Nothing changed. And most probably, won't change. None of the articles mentioned its suicidal forces, or any other possible usage. Just meat. They also kept in a tone that made a reader feel like it's not even accessible. (Probably just because they think so themselves). No one promised any health controls or any kind of other "drastic measures" they always talk about when something tragic happens and hits the headlines. Here - nobody cares anymore. All the articles were published on websites that publish dozens of similar articles daily and no one has mentioned the situation anymore for 3 weeks now.

I guess sometimes I'm grateful for being born in this shit hole where someone gets poisoned and the poison remains freely available, even though there's no reason at all why it should be. No regular citizen will ever need it for anything else than death. Because pure sn shouldn't even be used for meat lol.

I was almost sure this situation was going to make them tighten the regulations but it didn't happen. I guess it's a rare but appreciated win for us pro choicers. I appreciate it!

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I described the situation in details here:

It turned out it actually was SN to be the cause of death of a man who ate meat that he bought from non-registered meat shop on the local market. They reported that the meat had 16-19 thousands of mg per kg of SN in it, which is 100 times more than allowed by law. I'm not good at math but isn't it 16-19 grams in a kilogram of the meat? Don't know how much he ate but I'd assume that even a small portion of his deadly sausage could be fatal. All the articles mentioned he had food poisoning symptoms so he definitely vomited most of it. Funny how almost nobody mentioned hypoxia - just food poisoning food poisoning food poisoning.

Also, turns out no one actually cares. The man was killed so easily because some dumbasses cured their meat with PURE SN and accidentally added too much to this particular batch he happened to have eaten. SN was available without any certificates, whatsoever, and still is. Nothing changed. And most probably, won't change. None of the articles mentioned its suicidal forces, or any other possible usage. Just meat. They also kept in a tone that made a reader feel like it's not even accessible. (Probably just because they think so themselves). No one promised any health controls or any kind of other "drastic measures" they always talk about when something tragic happens and hits the headlines. Here - nobody cares anymore. All the articles were published on websites that publish dozens of similar articles daily and no one has mentioned the situation anymore for 3 weeks now.

I guess sometimes I'm grateful for being born in this shit hole where someone gets poisoned and the poison remains freely available, even though there's no reason at all why it should be. No regular citizen will ever need it for anything else than death. Because pure sn shouldn't even be used for meat lol.

I was almost sure this situation was going to make them tighten the regulations but it didn't happen. I guess it's a rare but appreciated win for us pro choicers. I appreciate it!
Are you based in Poland?

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
Maybe the suicidal use of SN is not mentioned anywhere not to make people search for such solutions? Suicide prevention, let's say, by keeping it a secret ;)
Or not to make people poison others... I don't know. I also thought it would affect the accessibility of SN itself but it seems you can buy it anyway, and it's quite cheap.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Don't know how much he ate but I'd assume that even a small portion of his deadly sausage could be fatal. All the articles mentioned he had food poisoning symptoms so he definitely vomited most of it. Funny how almost nobody mentioned hypoxia - just food poisoning food poisoning food poisoning
Hypothetically, even if he ingested half of that 19g or even less, that is still rather capable of causing his death.
I think it's because it was accidental, the rate of survival from an accidental dose of sn tends to be much higher than than of intentional because it isn't a deliberate OD and therefore, the chances of any medical complications coming up are on the safer side of treatment and overall outcome. This was just one instance of, a sad one at that, for an individual who ate an amount of sn that was probably above the 71mg/kg range. Kinda crazy how sn can cause death like this without the person ingesting it in food being aware of it, just like that.

Last edited:
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
That's an unfortunate case and I sure hope that man goes to Heaven~ :( It is pretty cool that the Polish government isn't using this as an excuse to tighten down on it like the US, UK, Australia, and other countries! :D
Maybe the suicidal use of SN is not mentioned anywhere not to make people search for such solutions? Suicide prevention, let's say, by keeping it a secret ;)
Or not to make people poison others... I don't know. I also thought it would affect the accessibility of SN itself but it seems you can buy it anyway, and it's quite cheap.
and yeah, sewer slide prevention by not sharing resources! xD Unlike those dumbos at the BBC! >_<

Reactions: tronix and dinosavr
A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
Pure SN can be used but in very small amounts blended with regular salt. Most people buy pre made mixes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh poor soul. The guy probably confused the curing salts with like 6,10% SN with the pure grade one 🤦‍♀️ good on the reporters though. They need to mail those reports to the BBCs, that announced world wide the use of sn with a reliable source, and show them how it's done!