• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Hi all, as part of the ongoing efforts to verify the new PPeH N source "M", lab testing from Energy Control was sought out as a public service to this community.

Test results came back today, verifying that the product is indeed veterinary N, at a concentration slightly above what is advertised (this is common for such a product, since it is not for human use and only needs to be lethal) -- 63 mg/mL was advertised, the product came back as 64 mg/mL and 67 mg/mL for the two bottles respectively. So for these two bottles, it is 13.1 g total.

The email address will not be posted here because users are having many reports of not recieving product in the weeks since this first order came in to be tested. So the source is shaky at this point in time.

I am happy to verify to you if the email you already have is the email that was used to source the product that was tested, but I will not provide the email at this time because many people did not recieve February orders placed with M so far, so the source appears to be shaky at this moment in time. If that changes, updates will be posted. Users are also welcome to report to me if they successfully recieved anything from M.

Attached are screenshots of the laboratory reports.

Ec

Also, please be advised, if you contact M, you may or may not recieve product.

Please only contact M if you are a serious buyer, willing to accept the risks of sourcing, and can afford a fee of anywhere between 750-1,600 USD depending on where in the world you live. We do not want to innundate M with requests of non-serious buyers.

I hope this information is helpful. If M can establish fulfillment reliability, then we might have a N source again.

Also, if you want a cheaper alternative to testing your own product at home since EC costs 120 euro a test, liquid N can be applied to urine test strips for barbs in a very small (I am talking literal drops, don't waste this shit lol) and a small amount of (preferably distilled) water can be applied to the test strip after to "saturate" it. This will not give you quantity, but will let you know if it is a barb. I suggest also testing for other substances if you are not sure of your source.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for this.

Reactions: nozomu
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
This is good news. Just a shame that M isn't as reliable as most would like.

I would be willing to take a gamble with M for science, but since other people already are I won't bother. XD

T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
Can anyone who ordered from this new source "M" and did NOT receive the product post here? It's possible that some of the people who reported not receiving it have received it since then.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I wish EC Labs was reliable but I have gathered through the grape vine that they're not. Another lab would be great. Anyway. Thanks for the info.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
I wish EC Labs was reliable but I have gathered through the grape vine that they're not. Another lab would be great. Anyway. Thanks for the info.
EC is extremely reliable. They are only a testing company. They did exactly what was asked of them. They do not supply the substances and they're one of few labs that offer quantitative analysis.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
EC is extremely reliable. They are only a testing company. They did exactly what was asked of them. They do not supply the substances and they're one of few labs that offer quantitative analysis.
They've made mistakes (plural) with several people and some people never even hear back from them. Believe it or don't. I know it's true so I don't consider them reliable anymore.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hello guys,
I need to send a sample to the energy control in spain. But now that I read this thread, Iam afraid, that the EC might not reliable. How can I make sure to get the results and... how can I be sure they are reliable?

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Hello guys,
I need to send a sample to the energy control in spain. But now that I read this thread, Iam afraid, that the EC might not reliable. How can I make sure to get the results and... how can I be sure they are reliable?
EC is reliable. The instructions are on their portal for how to submit a sample and get results

Reactions: Alessa