• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Userloser2

Aug 27, 2019
Does anyone else feel complete emptiness? I no longer feel attached to pretty much anyone or anything.

I can't say I enjoy anything.
Eating is a means to not feeling hungry. I don't enjoy it.
Smoking is a distraction.
Being around people is painful.
I think the one thing I enjoy is sleep. It feels so good to shut down and fall into nothing. I dread waking and sleep as long as I possibly can.

Everything I once enjoyed has lost it's appeal. I never knew a person could feel this empty and numb.

Anyone else?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone else feel complete emptiness? I no longer feel attached to pretty much anyone or anything.

I can't say I enjoy anything.
Eating is a means to not feeling hungry. I don't enjoy it.
Smoking is a distraction.
Being around people is painful.
I think the one thing I enjoy is sleep. It feels so good to shut down and fall into nothing. I dread waking and sleep as long as I possibly can.

Everything I once enjoyed has lost it's appeal. I never knew a person could feel this empty and numb.

Anyone else?

Nah, not empty. Quite crowded, in fact. A lot of pain, little pleasures. Giant piles of shame. Clawing regret. It's a fucking circus in here.

Have a lot of fun in my sleep, too. Should forward my nightmares to Burton or something.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I envy you. The funnest is when there is a good dream, but with this tinge of 'haha, that will happen' in it even in the dream. Aand the moment you wake and feel humiliated because you even dreamt of it.

Come to think of it, while I have my brain, I need no enemies.

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Nah, not empty. Quite crowded, in fact. A lot of pain, little pleasures. Giant piles of shame. Clawing regret. It's a fucking circus in here.

Have a lot of fun in my sleep, too. Should forward my nightmares to Burton or something.

Wow, you described how I feel and I'll add a failure. It's funny how I think that I'm alone in the way I feel because my family doesn't understand nor the few I consider friends.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Wow, you described how I feel and I'll add a failure. It's funny how I think that I'm alone in the way I feel because my family doesn't understand nor the few I consider friends.

Outside of this place, it is difficult to be heard. It's pretty lonely out there, even if you have friends and even if they mean well.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I used to feel very empty during my holidays.
Now I feel awful and anxious all the time because of all the school work but once in awhile I feel empty because I don't even know why I waste all my time doing things I don't even enjoy at all.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
You described my state perfectly. Just one big "blah"... also for some reason I feel nearly completely shut off from any positive feeling said all the negative ones flow freely so there's an onslaught of self-hatred sadness anger rage...hust horrible state of being....

U

Userloser2

Aug 27, 2019
You described my state perfectly. Just one big "blah"... also for some reason I feel nearly completely shut off from any positive feeling said all the negative ones flow freely so there's an onslaught of self-hatred sadness anger rage...hust horrible state of being....
Exactly. I can't access any of those positive feelings. I'm existing, not living, there's a big difference. If one cannot feel joy, contentment, or anything even resembling those emotions how can you live? "Normal" people cannot identity with this. So isolation it is.

U

Userloser2

Aug 27, 2019
Sleep.

The only thing I actually "enjoy" also.

So sorry we are stuck in this eternal nightmare.
You're a new user like me :)

How are you finding it?

I can't pm yet think it will be better when I can.
Yes! Wonderful sleep. I'm glad I found this group. Found it after researching methods.

It's the one place I can discuss this topic. Nice to meet you:)

Reactions: Kiwi
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Anhedonia is why Im offing myself so yeah its pretty damn awful.

noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
100%. I lost love for many things and even people I reaaaaaally used to. nothing is really enjoyable anymore, not even sleep.