• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It would be so ideal, relieving and prevent so much suffering if one could just choose to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep. All that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, it sounds so peaceful to sleep eternally and be completely unaware of everything. Simply being conscious and aware is really tiring to me, existing only causes me to suffer, there needs to be the option to just fall into an eternal sleep, only non-existence is desirable to me.

Ceasing to exist would solve everything for me, no more pain, no more problems and I'll no longer have the ability to suffer, instead all will be forgotten about. Waking up really is something so dreadful, I often find it difficult to sleep temporarily which just makes me wish for eternal sleep even more, only eternal sleep can bring me peace, as long as I exist there could never be any peace. Nobody should ever have to struggle to die on our own terms, we should simply have the option to fall into an eternal sleep when we want to. I'm tired of suffering in this cruel, futile existence.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed.
There is no limit to how much agony and suffering humans can go through. The world truly is a disgusting abomination and we shouldn't be forced to endure decades in this cruel hellish world where suicide is made inaccessible. It is beyond comprehension why we shouldn't be allowed to end our own lives at our own free will. Non existence means no suffering

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish the same. If I had the option to eternally fall into a dreamless, permanent sleep, I would take the option immediately. But sadly the obstacles of ctb-ing is far too great for me as of right now

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I totally agree with your post! At some point we have to accept the things we can't change and learn healthier ways of living. It's so draining and exhausting to continue to feel as you do, I've been there and still there BUT, I do take time to try to enjoy my life! Is there anything that brings you happiness? Is there a friend you can go and eat lunch with and have a few drinks and try to forget all of this if only for an hour? Maybe watch a funny movie? What if anything brings you pleasure in life?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I totally agree with your post! At some point we have to accept the things we can't change and learn healthier ways of living. It's so draining and exhausting to continue to feel as you do, I've been there and still there BUT, I do take time to try to enjoy my life! Is there anything that brings you happiness? Is there a friend you can go and eat lunch with and have a few drinks and try to forget all of this if only for an hour? Maybe watch a funny movie? What if anything brings you pleasure in life?
There isn't anything that gives her pleasure in life. She claimed to have never had a single happy day during her entire life, even during her childhood. That's why I can sort of understand why she vents about the same topics all the time as there just isn't anything else that she can do as she just doesn't enjoy anything. I've seen people here assume that she has things she can enjoy but doesn't pursue it and I think that's interesting as it speaks volumes about the human condition. Apparently everybody has things that they enjoy... or can there be exceptions such as FC? I honestly think that FC could make breakthroughs within human psychology as she's just so different from the rest of humanity. I'd even say that she's different from the majority of suicidal people and suicidal people themselves are already different from the majority of humanity

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
There isn't anything that gives her pleasure in life. She claimed to have never had a single happy day during her entire life, even during her childhood. That's why I can sort of understand why she vents about the same topics all the time as there just isn't anything else that she can do as she just doesn't enjoy anything. I've seen people here assume that she has things she can enjoy but doesn't pursue it and I think that's interesting as it speaks volumes about the human condition. Apparently everybody has things that they enjoy... or can there be exceptions such as FC? I honestly think that FC could make breakthroughs within human psychology as she's just so different from the rest of humanity. I'd even say that she's different from the majority of suicidal people and suicidal people themselves are already different from the majority of humanity
I don't have the best days as I'm haunted by my past and things I currently can not change, but I try to find the simplest things in life to try to enjoy. I hate to see her or anyone in so much pain and not offer to help them. Maybe I should mind my business and continue to listen to her cries as everyone do.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I don't have the best days as I'm haunted by my past and things I currently can not change, but I try to find the simplest things in life to try to enjoy. I hate to see her or anyone in so much pain and not offer to help them. Maybe I should mind my business and continue to listen to her cries as everyone do.
It's rare, even for suicidal people, but there are a minority within a minority who don't have the simplest of things to enjoy. The amount of suicidal people who were never happy to begin with or not have any attachments to life is rare. I may be one of those people. There isn't really anything nowadays that I enjoy. Unfortunately, FC is one who doesn't enjoy anything either and her endless vents here seems symbolic of how trapped she is in existence and can't do anything else. Her venting can only end once she's dead (assuming that her or this site doesn't get banned before then). It's unfortunate that this is the case but I can only hope her suffering ends soon

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
It's rare, even for suicidal people, but there are a minority within a minority who don't have the simplest of things to enjoy. The amount of suicidal people who were never happy to begin with or not have any attachments to life is rare. I may be one of those people. There isn't really anything nowadays that I enjoy. Unfortunately, FC is one who doesn't enjoy anything either and her endless vents here seems symbolic of how trapped she is in existence and can't do anything else. Her venting can only end once she's dead (assuming that her or this site doesn't get banned before then). It's unfortunate that this is the case but I can only hope her suffering ends soon
Me too, none of us should have to suffer everyday.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I don't think there is. Suicide needs some effort and planning. Sounds like you're hating life so much which I do too but only after my son died. The only time you sleep and never wake up is when it's natural death even tho we still don't know if the person dies while sleeping doesn't suffer we just don't know that. Do you mind me asking why you want to die? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Thanks for sharing your thought!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
For me I consciously reject all the things you're saying to try to get happiness or enjoyment. And the concept also that I should try to enjoy myself or find happiness.
For one thing it's the enjoyable crap that would keep me here to fall into the trap of constant unbearable pain

For another thing to me life and this world are evil prisons impositions . I refuse to be a good slave and prisoner . What I want is to escape the prison and give prolifers the middle finger

Many more reasons...

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
For me I consciously reject all the things you're saying to try to get happiness or enjoyment. And the concept also that I should try to enjoy myself or find happiness.
For one thing it's the enjoyable crap that would keep me here to fall into the trap of constant unbearable pain

For another thing to me life and this world are evil prisons impositions . I refuse to be a good slave and prisoner . What I want is to escape the prison and give prolifers the middle finger

Many more reasons...
You can reject everything I said and that's fine. The reality us you're still here and there's nothing you can do right now to change that! I was simply suggesting we all find something that brings us pleasure as we are all on a suicide website. I'm not prolife by far but I understand and accept the things I can't change and was simply conveying that message but you are free to agree or disagree, it really makes me no difference. I've found my happy medium for today!