• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I don't understand how anyone can find satisfaction, friendship, joy, or anything in this world without sheer hatred overcoming them. Everything I do I feel distain for because of how much I hate doing it, from eating to sleep to doing work, all of it I find deplorable. I don't understand how people can just talk to others, or go get food at some shop without feeling empty inside. How does anyone exist in this world without the clawing pain and chronic emptiness consuming them? I don't understand it.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
That's why people turn to drugs and alcohol lol

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Normal people don't have minds full of depression, anxiety and negative thoughts.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Girl I wish I could
I wish I could too but I don't want to fuck myself up. I have enough problems already; I'm not looking for more
Normal people don't have minds full of depression, anxiety and negative thoughts.
Well, can you explain why so many people have drug and alcohol addiction, or even some other kind? It's probably because they feel empty inside and these things give them a dopamine rush

Last edited: