• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I have been an outcast my entire 30 years of living. Never been accepted by society. Ignored, rejected, treated like garbage and as a result I lock myself in my room most days and shut myself off from the world and society, because its clear nobody cares about me and I am worthless to them.

Some days I do fine, enjoying a movie or distracting myself. But most days, the loneliness, isolation and pain hits like a truck, and suicidal thoughts creep in.

My questions are

1. Is anyone else in a similar position, but has gotten used to the loneliness? To the point where they feel content and maybe even happy despite being all alone.

2. If so, what steps did you take to get used to the idea of being alone forever?

I know I will never be accepted or welcomed into society, so the best thing I can do besides CTB is get used to it and not let it affect me so much. Its been 30 years of being alienated and ostracized from society, but I am somehow not used to it.

Thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
1. Never fully get used to being alone, but I think if I never had friends or anything else I would adapt to it.

2. I don't, I seek out companionship in some form when I feel too lonely. I think honestly forums like this are pretty helpful there.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
Other than going to work (where i hardly interact with anyone) i've been a shut in for the best part of ten years.
I am used to my situation now but i mean that in terms of acceptance, it's not a new problem for me anymore. I don't think i could ever be happy with the situation but i still feel it's preferable to 'living normally'
The steps i've taken to get used to being alone are to have imaginary conversations with myself/live in a fantasy world whilst awake and to browse forums like this one.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel