• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer, Wrennie and 6 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
This isn't a surprise. So I can't imagine the real shelf-life of inorganic salts, it must be almost infinite, as they mention it.

Reactions: shrek34, lifeisbutadream and hʚll
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
Most were still good. Both tested barbiturates, Pentobarbital (aka Nembutol) and Secobarbital were still good. These were tablets and capsules not liquid.

This isn't a surprise. Most drugs that "expire" in the USA are sent to foreign countries to be used. The only thing keeping those drugs from being used in the USA is FDA control. Many FDA rulings have more of a capitalistic affect than anything else.

There are some substances that can degrade quickly after a certain amount of time. Hence the FDA has to ensure these are properly discarded but the majority of medicines don't fall into that category.

Reactions: voyager, shrek34, lifeisbutadream and 3 others
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
That is a good news! It would be interesting to know how them were stored, the light conditions, the temperature range, etc. For example, it seems that N should be stored in the dark and with temperature between few and 20 celsius degrees.

I actually would buy N to store it and consume it by November next year at the latest, but I'm worried about the temperature. Here it can increase up to 35/40 degrees and I suppose that it will degrade and be uneffective :/

Reactions: shrek34, tryingtoescape and Wrennie
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
That is a good news! It would be interesting to know how them were stored, the light conditions, the temperature range, etc. For example, it seems that N should be stored in the dark and with temperature between few and 20 celsius degrees.

I actually would buy N to store it and consume it by November next year at the latest, but I'm worried about the temperature. Here it can increase up to 35/40 degrees and I suppose that it will degrade and be uneffective :/

I've tested powdered n that was stored dry and dark for over six years in extreme temps ranging from over 125F to well below freezing. It seemed to be as good as new.

• Love
Reactions: shrek34 and Dead Meat
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
That is reassuring. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If only someone out there still had a one hundred 100 mg vial of unused Seconal pills stored away in their cupboard :aw:

Reactions: tryingtoescape and lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
If only someone out there still had a one hundred 100 mg vial of unused Seconal pills stored away in their cupboard :aw:

There must be quite a lot of bottles still out there someplace, seconal and N, left over from when they were commonly available.