FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly cannot stand anything pro-life, I find anything anti-suicide to be so incredibly repulsive and it disgusts me when I hear of people who are against the permanent relief and escape from all suffering, instead favouring something so harmful and futile as existence where there is unlimited potential to be tortured endlessly.

I think that being against the right to die is the true mental illness, those who are pro-life are severely deluded to me and the life worshipping and glorifying they do certainly makes me wish for the eternal non existence even more.

Anything pro-life repluses me as I see existence itself as the true problem, it's the ultimate cause of all suffering and to me it could never be something desirable, I see it as always being preferable to not exist as existence is just an unnecessary harm and a horrific mistake, nothing about existing is appealing, this world truly is such an evil place.

I could never understand those who see existence as being so valuable and beneficial to the point that they force this view onto other people with all their insensitive toxic positivity which comes across as literally insane to me.

I cannot take life worshipping people who see suicide as being so terrible seriously, It's literally absurd being pro-life when none of us are obligated to continue existing here and when to die solves all problems anyway, there are no disadvantages to not existing. I think that wanting suicide is perfectly logical as humans are just waiting until death erases everything for them, destined to suffer and decay, I could never see any point to existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, hopeless08, Monoblock_Chair and 6 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
haven't gotten to that point yet. lived a fairly decent life and wasn't even aware of pro lifers. i can understand in a way. must be parents that don't want their kids offing themselves. who would give a shit otherwise?

check that, i forgot about big businesses - so they have more people to sell their crap to.

Last edited:
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Precisely.
I'm so sorry you feel such strong emotions regarding pro-lifers. I tend to try to detach myself from the absurdity of their widespread ideology as much as I can.
What annoys me the most about their ideas is that they are created out of nothing.

I recently heard the argument that CTB is unethical and harms the world because people are devastated from the loss which causes them to be a dysfunctional, negative members of society. CTB is the most ethical death as one plans it beforehand and has the possibility to inform people about it or let something behind for others to find thus making it less unexpected and traumatising for loved ones.
How are happy children/young people dying from diseases or unexpected accidents or mass murder not worse than CTB? How is it less traumatizing?

Sorry for waffling...
Other than that, I despise their fake positivity, fake smiles and fake morals. I really can't understand them as much as I try to listen... It only enfuriates me harder.
So glad SS exists.

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
The next time I hear someone saying suicide is a cowardice I'll lose my mind.

Reactions: hopeless08
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Christianity would be a pro-life belief so I'd count that as something that would make me want to ctb even more. And of course... my over-bearing mother. I have SN but I can' drink it here because i have so many people watching me.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
As an antinatalist I get a lot of "why don't you just kill yourself if you hate life so much?" and that makes me wanna do it more-funny how I've never had anyone tell me to do it here though!

Monoblock_Chair

Monoblock_Chair

Jun 1, 2023
I certainly cannot stand anything pro-life, I find anything anti-suicide to be so incredibly repulsive and it disgusts me when I hear of people who are against the permanent relief and escape from all suffering, instead favouring something so harmful and futile as existence where there is unlimited potential to be tortured endlessly.

I think that being against the right to die is the true mental illness, those who are pro-life are severely deluded to me and the life worshipping and glorifying they do certainly makes me wish for the eternal non existence even more.

Anything pro-life repluses me as I see existence itself as the true problem, it's the ultimate cause of all suffering and to me it could never be something desirable, I see it as always being preferable to not exist as existence is just an unnecessary harm and a horrific mistake, nothing about existing is appealing, this world truly is such an evil place.

I could never understand those who see existence as being so valuable and beneficial to the point that they force this view onto other people with all their insensitive toxic positivity which comes across as literally insane to me.

I cannot take life worshipping people who see suicide as being so terrible seriously, It's literally absurd being pro-life when none of us are obligated to continue existing here and when to die solves all problems anyway, there are no disadvantages to not existing. I think that wanting suicide is perfectly logical as humans are just waiting until death erases everything for them, destined to suffer and decay, I could never see any point to existing.
I hate pro life losers too. Religious people are a good example. If you suicide you are going to be in eternal hell. Yeah! Hell is better than world. It's a consistent pain and your actions doesn't affect others. Fucking losers I hate them.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It definitely makes me anxious. I hate it that they won't even try to understand and I hate it when they make presumptions and try to guilt trip. I suppose in some ways direct entanglements with them (like in the recent welness checks) do make me want to CTB more. I felt all over the place after them.

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
The vast majority of people are just trying to help (even if it is shallow), so I can't fault them for that. They just can't comprehend how we actually feel and keep living their meaningless lives as if it actually matters.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, pro life people being invalidating and forcing me to live makes me want to ctb even more. I want to ctb more to escape these people especially after knowing that their reasons for keeping me alive is to make me suffer. It's annoying at how they think that I should go through suffering and hardship just because everybody else does. Fuck that