• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yellowhue

yellowhue

Dancing along the razor's edge...
Nov 1, 2021
I was thinking an extreme opioid like etazene which is 70x more potent than morphine, but I don't know what the overdose is like. There's plenty of RCs out there though, surely someone has an idea.

Also once I accidentally overdosed on o-pce (a dissociative) and I felt nothing until I woke up in the hospital. I almost died, I would have I think if no one found me. Maybe that's one?

• Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy, divine4u2b, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
There are a lot of peaceful chemicals in general, not sure about research chemicals. The problem nobody is going to say chemical x is peaceful because they prolife. You can check with things like Overdose report (there are a lot of ctb reports with various chemicals), Overdose symptoms, safety diamond, toxicity level, etc to get an idea about peacefulness of chemicals

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divine4u2b, dearlybeloved998, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Nevsky69

Nevsky69

Jan 20, 2022
I have been looking for information on the subject. There is little research on these substances. When talking about the potency of opioids such as etazene, it must be taken into account that these data are based on laboratory animals, in humans it may be different.
Given the lack of information, it is very risky to use these substances.

Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Pure nicotine, just touching it with your hands will kill you.

Upvote 0
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I don't think it is actually possible to die from o-pce.

I'd say opioids are probably the some of the only rc's you can overdose on, because of the crazy potency of some of them, but I have heard of deaths resulting from nbome, 2c-b-7, and some other psychedelics... but these deaths are the result of neurotoxicity, dehydration, heart attack, etc. it doesn't sound pleasant.

I have looked in the darkweb markets trying to find places to get etazine and some of the other zines, since fentanyl has prettyjch been banned by all of them. We're not supposed to source stuff here on the open forum but if you have come across anywhere to get etazine, please send me a dm and let me know where I could look...

Upvote 0
All Done

All Done

I've had enough.
Mar 13, 2022
As far as what's being sold now, I don't know. I've been sticking to the rc benzos which have horrible withdrawals but are practically impossible to CTB with no matter how much you take.

Around 2015 or so I dabbled with the fent analogues and U-47700. All of which are now illegal and too difficult to find (if they're even being made anymore).

I'm fairly certain they could have done the job. I didn't use needles, just snorted tiny dots of the stuff, but there were times when they instantaniously and completely laid me out and I came to gasping for breath. Those would have worked. Kinda wish I could go back in time and bring some back. I guess back then I just wanted a high and wasn't as ready to die as I am now.

But remember, they're research chemicals for laboratory use only so, by their nature, not much is known about them.

Upvote 0
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
Pure nicotine, just touching it with your hands will kill you.
How would someone get access to that
I was thinking an extreme opioid like etazene which is 70x more potent than morphine, but I don't know what the overdose is like. There's plenty of RCs out there though, surely someone has an idea.

Also once I accidentally overdosed on o-pce (a dissociative) and I felt nothing until I woke up in the hospital. I almost died, I would have I think if no one found me. Maybe that's one?
Never heard of anyone getting access to research chemicals.

Upvote 0