• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
It is good to know that there are other people in a similar situation, sitting on the fence and willing to help. the people here really understand each other, it's not the false talk of the therapists. the majority here is very kind and I wish their afflictions were healed. Anyway, I think this site is a better support network than pro life sites. many here just want to know that they are not alone. I do not know, but I think the SS saves more lives than it takes. I just do not like it when someone says goodbye, but I respect.

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
i find a lot of 'suicide forums' your not actually aloud to discuss it. so whats the point. it seems like people respect your decisions here and only want to help and be information in achieving what you want, whatever you want to live or CTB or change your mind. I doubt people would say it was therapeutic but its talking about the black dog in the room, which nowhere else wants to

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
It is good to know that there are other people in a similar situation, sitting on the fence and willing to help. the people here really understand each other, it's not the false talk of the therapists. the majority here is very kind and I wish their afflictions were healed. Anyway, I think this site is a better support network than pro life sites. many here just want to know that they are not alone. I do not know, but I think the SS saves more lives than it takes. I just do not like it when someone says goodbye, but I respect.
This site improves the quality of life for many, certainly has for me

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
This is true. We are here for each other. There have been numerous users who have come here, and after talking and telling their stories, have turned around to give life another try.

I also think we are better than therapists, and a hell of a lot cheaper too!

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I agree that this site is therapeutic, both for those who want to give life another try and those who are 100% set on dying. Non-suicidal people simply can't understand what we are going though as the idea that one might seriously want to end their life is entirely foreign to them. For over 30 years the concept was totally foreign to me as well.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
This website has supported me more than anyone else in my life. I actually feel heard here and it's relieving. Better than having to soothe myself with depressing music, songs can't listen back. They can only provide the illusion of company.

I've never seen a therapist but I'm sure we'd give them a good run for their money.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
This place is fantastic. i mean I've been able to express myself here more than anywhere else on the internet. e.g. i have a reddit account i created in 2010 and only posted 6 times. I have an account on a large Australia forum since 2002 and I've only posted on there 15 times.

Here I've been a member for 3 weeks and have posted 130+ messages. so yeah there is something special about this place.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Sometimes. But sometimes, it is also depressing because it is like a Café of Broken Dreams and a graveyard for the walking dead.
Yes this place is hard to deal with at times, but that's because everything is the raw unvarnished truth.
At least here people are honest and are sharing a true part of themselves. unlike most of the internet where everyone is only show a 'fake' persona

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I come here every time I am feeling down, in any sort of way. Lonely, depressed, despondent, hopeless, anxious. It helps to know I'm not alone; that I can say what I want to without fear of severe judgement, and that I can truly vent without someone suggesting that it "can't be that bad".

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
My therapist would say this is the worst place to be, people are feeding themeselves with their problems, not solving the problem without psychological guidance.
And is true but when you have no money, no one and you are treated like some useless human garbage by society,what can you do?

Last edited:
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well, this site has been a great place to relax. I have a place where I can stop bottling up all my emotions.
My therapist would say this is the worst place to be, people are feeding themeselves with their problems, not solving the problem without psychological guidance.
And is true but when you have no money, no one and you are treated like some useless human garbage by society,what can you do?
Well, if the ailment is incurable and both make you feel better, then is there a difference between venting here and to a therapist? Apart from therapy making other people more comfortable around you, I don't see any sizable difference.
And since there is pretty much nobody around me IRL, I've decided to not waste the money I don't have on therapy.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yes this place is hard to deal with at times, but that's because everything is the raw unvarnished truth.
At least here people are honest and are sharing a true part of themselves. unlike most of the internet where everyone is only show a 'fake' persona

Yes, it certainly beats all the bullshit, you find elsewhere about life, where everything is sunshine and rainbows and if you disagree, you need "help."

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Certainly is. Brings you close to resources that helps you get over the ifs and buts.

More than that, it allows you to face the topic with no stigma and brings you to People who are in the same boat whom you can relate to and have support from.

I have said it many times.
Being here makes me want to live or makes it easier to at least

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
One thing I like is hearing from people who understand how I feel. People who have never seriously contemplated suicide just don't get it and they never will. They try to help but they usually end up spouting platitudes that only make me feel worse. ("It gets better", "just think more positively", "there are options").

I was watching a documentary on anorexia awhile ago and it struck me that anorexics are a lot like suicidal people insofar as they are misunderstood. (I'm sure many of them are suicidal as well, but that's not what I'm talking about). People on the outside looking in don't get it. Their families and friends are at their wits end yelling "just freaking EAT! Why is that so hard!!!!!" And no one really gets them except other anorexics. If you could see me you would know that I certainly do not understand refusing food, but I do understand what it is like to live in a world that very few people understand...to be unable to just "get over it".

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
It definitety was therapeutic when I searched for a suitable medicine and it's proper use... And I feel like people here are generally more worth knowing. But I think I've overstayed here for too long already... but the same I can say about my whole life. I feel gravitational pull to this place and I don't like it because I spend too much time here... And I see a whole lot of whining. To those who drown themselves in misery and finding solace in not being alone in their shit. Whats the point? Is it really of some help to you? How does it improve the quality of your life, or bring you closer to your death?