• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm just venting as sadly I haven't fallen asleep yet but yes I don't really find this place comforting, rather it very often just feels the same as anywhere else now. People just repeat the same things you'd expect to hear outside of this place, it's sad honestly but anyway it is what it is, blame all the media attention on this place bringing people here, I'm not even surprised. To me it feels like many are trying to make the suicide discussion into the "recovery" and a life valuing forum even know there's a whole separate section for that which I stay away from. And then if you start reading some replies to past threads people are just so nasty and hostile as well, honestly I hate this human species, humanity is an abomination.

This site is just a place for me to vent/rant now, really hope the life worshipping cult doesn't take that away as those who want death deserve a supportive safe space to express their feelings, it's just wrong how on here people have been hated, lectured and criticised simply for hating life and wanting to die on a space that's supposed to be for people like that. I cannot stand hateful and insensitive humans, like seriously if you love life and are so offended by people wanting death then I'm sure there's plenty of other places. But yes I'd certainly be glad to leave this hellish world, only death is beautiful to me, I'm so tired of suffering here, I'm tired of humans, all that comforts me is the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep. Cruel humans with their worship towards life just remind me of why I wish I never existed at all.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If this were true hopefully that means prolifers and other such groups will finally leave this site alone.

Unfortunately they'll likely stay on their crusade forever but the idea of making this site indistinguishable from others to the point where they just give up sounds like a nice upside to me at least.

Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
I'm just venting as sadly I haven't fallen asleep yet but yes I don't really find this place comforting, rather it very often just feels the same as anywhere else now. People just repeat the same things you'd expect to hear outside of this place, it's sad honestly but anyway it is what it is, blame all the media attention on this place bringing people here, I'm not even surprised. To me it feels like many are trying to make the suicide discussion into the "recovery" and a life valuing forum even know there's a whole separate section for that which I stay away from. And then if you start reading some replies to past threads people are just so nasty and hostile as well, honestly I hate this human species, humanity is an abomination.

This site is just a place for me to vent/rant now, really hope the life worshipping cult doesn't take that away as those who want death deserve a supportive safe space to express their feelings, it's just wrong how on here people have been hated, lectured and criticised simply for hating life and wanting to die on a space that's supposed to be for people like that. I cannot stand hateful and insensitive humans, like seriously if you love life and are so offended by people wanting death then I'm sure there's plenty of other places. But yes I'd certainly be glad to leave this hellish world, only death is beautiful to me, I'm so tired of suffering here, I'm tired of humans, all that comforts me is the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep. Cruel humans with their worship towards life just remind me of why I wish I never existed at all.
"People just repeat the same things" pretty fucking rich coming from you of all people, who makes the same post 40 times a day

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@FuneralCry you can't vent about repetition when you've got a list of similarly themed threads/vents long enough to run to the moon and back 🌝🌚.
If you still can't sleep yet then get Tinkerbell or the sandman to sprinkle some magic sleep dust on you otherwise to help change your attitude the boogeyman is gonna come and give you a nightmare where you work for a pro-life charity or anti sasu activist 😏

For the record you can often come across as pro-death btw. Now please go to sleep 💤

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
We share your viewpoints, but to be honest it would better if this site wasn't just people venting about ctbing, and asking for advice how to do it

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Sad to see some of the replies reflect exactly what FC said :c

Suicide sometimes is not an instant process. The descend, or ascend, to death can vary from person to person. Some are quick, and some take years, even decades to finally step into the abyss. There is no expiration date for ctb. The bus may be delayed, but it's never cancelled.

If FC feels comfortable venting here, then who are we to tell them any better? Sure, sometimes people can say things that are not so accurate, that's just us being humans.

Depending on what you all believe, all of this may not matter at the end anyway. So why not create a safe space for people to talk, discuss, and vent, before their eternal slumber? I suppose that's how we all ended up on this forum, right?

edit: grammar

Last edited:
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I agree with you @FuneralCry this place seems to be shifting towards being like the millions of other forums you can find for recovery from abuse, depression, etc. The title is "Sanctioned Suicide" after all. You're absolutely right it's likely due to becoming too popular and therefore its original intention diluted.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Dawg you're on here constantly preaching about why it would be so great to die but never actually do it apparently lol. When are you gonna cut to the chase and end it bro. Everyone here is already considering or planning it, they don't need your

@FuneralCry you can't vent about repetition when you've got a list of similarly themed threads/vents long enough to run to the moon and back 🌝🌚.
If you still can't sleep yet then get Tinkerbell or the sandman to sprinkle some magic sleep dust on you otherwise to help change your attitude the boogeyman is gonna come and give you a nightmare where you work for a pro-life charity or anti sasu activist 😏

For the record you can often come across as pro-death btw. Now please go to sleep 💤
She sees death in EVERYONE's situation as the only option! Ironically not hers 🤔 With over 33,000 post if anyone is a pro- lifer she definitely deserves the award! Please let me give you the award for the most post, the most consistent in encouraging people to off themselves but Ironically she won't do it! If we dare ask someone if they are sure they want to commit suicide then we are part of this huge pro-lifers cult. I'm sick of it, if death is so great and existing is so horrible, please tell us your date and I promise I'll be there to cheer you on like you've done so many people who may or may not been sure of their decision.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I get that you can't kill yourself because you can't obtain the method you prefer, what I don't get is how you seem to have made rewording the same post nearly 34,000 times your job.
Have you considered that if you can't die then maybe you should at least try to do something other than this?
You're only going to live to old age having made your life the most sad and horrible it could have possibly been, what is the point in doing this? It's only hurting you.
Even the suicidal can find small joys in life somewhere, I know you're not an AI, you have feelings.
Try going outside, hugging a puppy, finding a game you like, get into a hobby like cooking or swimming, surely there's something you can do to pass time that isn't just posting here, you must have some sort of interest in something.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Sad to see some of the replies reflect exactly what FC said :c

Suicide sometimes is not an instant process. The descend, or ascend, to death can vary from person to person. Some are quick, and some take years, even decades to finally step into the abyss. There is no expiration date for ctb. The bus may be delayed, but it's never cancelled.

If FC feels comfortable venting here, then who are we to tell them any better? Sure, sometimes people can say things that are not so accurate, that's just us being humans.

Depending on what you all believe, all of this may not matter at the end anyway. So why not create a safe space for people to talk, discuss, and vent, before their eternal slumber? I suppose that's how we all ended up on this forum, right?

edit: grammar
FC can say or do whatever they want. I support that. However saying others CANT do things or vent or say how they are is pretty hypocritical.

It's always about having your own choice. No one to force anything on any individual.

If a thread isn't for you, it can simply be ignored. If it is and you want to discuss something then type. Everyone's got their differences and pasts. It's just sometimes very hard relating to someone who hasn't experienced something.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I get that you can't kill yourself because you can't obtain the method you prefer, what I don't get is how you seem to have made rewording the same post nearly 34,000 times your job.
Have you considered that if you can't die then maybe you should at least try to do something other than this?
You're only going to live to old age having made your life the most sad and horrible it could have possibly been, what is the point in doing this? It's only hurting you.
Even the suicidal can find small joys in life somewhere, I know you're not an AI, you have feelings.
Try going outside, hugging a puppy, finding a game you like, get into a hobby like cooking or swimming, surely there's something you can do to pass time that isn't just posting here, you must have some sort of interest in something.
This is extremely balanced and fair. I wish there was someone in my life that talked to me like this for real.

Reactions: yeh it's all gucci
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
i haven't been on here in a while. Based on some of the responses the op is 100% correct. No need to be nasty. We all going through some pain or trauma. Why make it worse for others?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I agree with you @FuneralCry this place seems to be shifting towards being like the millions of other forums you can find for recovery from abuse, depression, etc. The title is "Sanctioned Suicide" after all. You're absolutely right it's likely due to becoming too popular and therefore its original intention diluted.
Places like this don't get popular or mainstream because it'll be shut down by government or other bodies because it doesn't follow the narrative.
I'd still say it's pretty moot - deal with threads if you want to, browse, lurk, vent, etc.
i haven't been on here in a while. Based on some of the responses the op is 100% correct. No need to be nasty. We all going through some pain or trauma. Why make it worse for others?
I put more humanity into my bloody dog than other people! I posted above that it's all fine to vent and what not but saying other people can't do this or that isn't right.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Places like this don't get popular or mainstream because it'll be shut down by government or other bodies because it doesn't follow the narrative.
I'd still say it's pretty moot - deal with threads if you want to, browse, lurk, vent, etc.
Nah, I've been on plenty of niche interest sites that lose their focus and become like the sites they were an offshoot of once they got popular. This site is not going against the narrative that much - it has a huge section devoted to Recovery and as it becomes more popular, the more "with the narrative" it becomes. It's a self limiting phenomena. The more popular, the more conventional and anti-choice.

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
She sees death in EVERYONE's situation as the only option! Ironically not hers 🤔 With over 33,000 post if anyone is a pro- lifer she definitely deserves the award! Please let me give you the award for the most post, the most consistent in encouraging people to off themselves but Ironically she won't do it! If we dare ask someone if they are sure they want to commit suicide then we are part of this huge pro-lifers cult. I'm sick of it, if death is so great and existing is so horrible, please tell us your date and I promise I'll be there to cheer you on like you've done so many people who may or may not been sure of their decision.
She reminds me of this serial killer I've heard of that would get a kick out of convincing people online that they should kill themselves. It's funny I just got a warning about how I shouldn't tell people to do it when that's all she does

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Yes I agree we all want to stop existing, and nobody wants it more than me but I don't shove it down everyone's throat soon as a post is made that says I want to ctb. There is nothing wrong with asking people their story and I feel it's a little hypocritical the ones cheering everyone on have massive amounts of post, but when was their date? Where's your story of a failed attempt? When will you try again? It's misleading and dishonest in my opinion. People come here with 5 comments and say I want to ctb and everyone runs and encourages them, just fake and phony! But I bet those same people will NEVER attempt or ever did!

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
I just got here, and I think it's alright. I don't mind people encouraging others, and I let myself do it every now and then. I hope I don't come across like someone who thinks life is worth living. I just don't think that suicide is right for everyone. If it's the only way to stop the suffering, have at it. I would if I could. When the majority of responses encouraging people and encouraging life do so for the sake of life itself, this site has probably lost its purpose. I like it a lot because it's the first place where people think like me. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who's tired of life and looking to take a rest. Not that I enjoy people's suffering, but I don't feel so lonely when I know that others have been crushed and twisted by life. I feel bad that this site has been seen so negatively. It's a place for the dead people to discuss what their lives were like. It's a kind of digital Heaven. We don't need wings 'cause we weren't meant to fly. I really hope this place doesn't degrade into a collection of empty words praising and denouncing life. I hope it continues to offer a medium for the hollowed and deceased to discuss the walk to the grave. It's a beautiful thing, really.

Reactions: quiet.rabbit
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
I put more humanity into my bloody dog than other people! I posted above that it's all fine to vent and what not but saying other people can't do this or that isn't right.
I wasn't referring to your comment. It was normal imo.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
She reminds me of this serial killer I've heard of that would get a kick out of convincing people online that they should kill themselves. It's funny I just got a warning about how I shouldn't tell people to do it when that's all she does
That's my point exactly! It's disgusting! If anyone mentions suicide she's the 1st to post and will cheer you on, she doesn't even care if it's a good method or not, just bye! No, when is YOUR date? She's frozen by the fear of failure so she spends countless hours and post encouraging everyone! She's a hypocrite and I'm tired of her suggesting we are in cults!

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Nah, I've been on plenty of niche interest sites that lose their focus and become like the sites they were an offshoot of once they got popular. This site is not going against the narrative that much - it has a huge section devoted to Recovery and as it becomes more popular, the more "with the narrative" it becomes. It's a self limiting phenomena. The more popular, the more conventional and anti-choice.
I've not experienced what you've been on but here my past: found this site due to looking for ropes and how to perform it. Was dealing with mainstream stuff like YouTube and discord (and lurking on Reddit - place is actual cancer apart from posting art).
I don't see how a forum can help people recover? Can it change their brain physically? Can it alter their economic situation out of poverty? Can it heal any childhood issues? Etc. No it can't do any of that. The one thing it can do is have people share similar stuff - in the real world I don't know anyone with cancer (or similar operations to mine) or neurodivergent people whereas here I've talked to quite a lot. Even the normie pamphlets they give you for cancer and autism is bloody nonsense and it's all group stuff - why the hell would I want to be in a group? I don't like groups.

Anyways - I'm not seeing it as you are to that degree. Hardly see new accounts and the threads seem to be pretty matching with site.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024

"sanctioned" ≠ "encouraged"

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't think any of you understand that @FuneralCry ascribes to a very staunchly antinatalist and efilist philosophy. If you actually studied these theories you'd see they are at their core rational and incredibly humane. FC is acting on her values, the same as you are. It's just that hers are more outside of the norms than yours and harder to understand bc, frankly, they require toughmindedness and a capacity for abstraction.
I've not experienced what you've been on but here my past: found this site due to looking for ropes and how to perform it. Was dealing with mainstream stuff like YouTube and discord (and lurking on Reddit - place is actual cancer apart from posting art).
I don't see how a forum can help people recover? Can it change their brain physically? Can it alter their economic situation out of poverty? Can it heal any childhood issues? Etc. No it can't do any of that. The one thing it can do is have people share similar stuff - in the real world I don't know anyone with cancer (or similar operations to mine) or neurodivergent people whereas here I've talked to quite a lot. Even the normie pamphlets they give you for cancer and autism is bloody nonsense and it's all group stuff - why the hell would I want to be in a group? I don't like groups.

Anyways - I'm not seeing it as you are to that degree. Hardly see new accounts and the threads seem to be pretty matching with site.
You're right, it does have the info and resources people need to cbt, and who cares about the rest lol. You're absolutely right no forum is going to solve any of those issues and that threads debating these topics can be easily ignored.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

It does feel monotonous. There should be a limbo section or something where people can strictly keep to SI since there are people (like me) who truly and deeply are set in their decision to die and are taking steps. So when I get someone who ghosts about wanting to be a CTB partner it's like, why am I here? I'm still alone. I'm not any more knowledgable on methods, or any closer with the assistance of someone. I believe 95% (more or less) of people on here will still be alive in the next year, and that's great; but can we separate those people from people like me? Who are not looking to vent or for sympathy? who are not trying to find comfort, solace, and (figurative) escapism from our lives? who are on a different continent? It clogs up the forums on here and is a time-waster having to read into a post and see if there is any use for my purpose. I blame this on the Moderators... This site needs to be channeled more to people's individual needs, and it's annoying that it doesn't; and such is having the opposite effect on me than what it's meant to/intended for. I mean if I can help someone change their mind, awesome, but I'm not here to be someone's therapist. Personally, I have little to nothing to procure means for a painless method, and a place to do it. Hope is the worst thing you can give to people like me.
But, this is like any other platform and you're going to have your same type of personalities that you have to sift through, but this is suicide-based, so you'd think it'd be more comfortable than social blogs for the depressed/SI thinkers to use for content not suitable for their other socially acceptable platforms.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't think any of you understand that @FuneralCry ascribes to a very staunchly antinatalist and efilist philosophy. If you actually studied these theories you'd see they are at their core rational and incredibly humane. FC is acting on her values, the same as you are. It's just that hers are more outside of the norms than yours and harder to understand bc, frankly, they require toughmindedness and a capacity for abstraction.

You're right, it does have the info and resources people need to cbt, and who cares about the rest lol. You're absolutely right no forum is going to solve any of those issues and that threads debating these topics can be easily ignored.
I do like to read FCs posts - they are really creative in terms of writing style. I'm just too logically for all this stuff - only emotion I can somewhat do is scream singing and drawing (art). I see a lot of people are fucked up here from their situations and circumstances but the outside world is another level of torment (why I've checked out from it completely).

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I do like to read FCs posts - they are really creative in terms of writing style. I'm just too logically for all this stuff - only emotion I can somewhat do is scream singing and drawing (art). I see a lot of people are fucked up here from their situations and circumstances but the outside world is another level or torment (why I've checked out from it completely).
I like her posts too. They are a bit repetitive but who cares? Other people are just as repetitive on far less interesting topics.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022

Yes I agree we all want to stop existing, and nobody wants it more than me but I don't shove it down everyone's throat soon as a post is made that says I want to ctb. There is nothing wrong with asking people their story and I feel it's a little hypocritical the ones cheering everyone on have massive amounts of post, but when was their date? Where's your story of a failed attempt? When will you try again? It's misleading and dishonest in my opinion. People come here with 5 comments and say I want to ctb and everyone runs and encourages them, just fake and phony! But I bet those same people will NEVER attempt or ever did!

That's my point exactly! It's disgusting! If anyone mentions suicide she's the 1st to post and will cheer you on, she doesn't even care if it's a good method or not, just bye! No, when is YOUR date? She's frozen by the fear of failure so she spends countless hours and post encouraging everyone! She's a hypocrite and I'm tired of her suggesting we are in cults!
I'm generally not a FC sympathiser but I don't think these posts are fair.

Encouraging people to kill themselves goes against the terms of the site and she doesn't do this, she simply posts her generic messages of 'I hope you find the peace you're searching for' or 'sorry this happened to you.'

This is a suicide/pro choice forum and you need to understand that not everyone here is going to try and talk to every poster about their problems and try to determine if they should be ctbing, if that's what you're about sure, but others aren't, they just respect that it's the person postings choice.

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that FC will label you a prolifer if you are trying to talk to posters about their problems and options, which I don't think is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.