• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I don't think any of you understand that @FuneralCry ascribes to a very staunchly antinatalist and efilist philosophy. If you actually studied these theories you'd see they are at their core rational and incredibly humane. FC is acting on her values, the same as you are. It's just that hers are more outside of the norms than yours and harder to understand bc, frankly, they require toughmindedness and a capacity for abstraction.

You're right, it does have the info and resources people need to cbt, and who cares about the rest lol. You're absolutely right no forum is going to solve any of those issues and that threads debating these topics can be easily ignored.I guess

You're right I never studied it, I guess you can fail me on your course. Regardless I was under the impression this site was about venting and discussing methods, not encouraging and pressuring other people to do it. It should be a personal decision totally.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
You're right I never studied it, I guess you can fail me on your course. Regardless I was under the impression this site was about venting and discussing methods, not encouraging and pressuring other people to do it. It should be a personal decision totally.
"Encouraging" and "pressuring" are oftentimes subjective though and besides @FuneralCry doesn't do this to any degree. She hardly wavers from her poetic antinatalist and efilist musings. If you feel this site is like that then maybe you should find one that's more strongly geared towards recovery and reducing suicidality. There are many, many of those.

Personal decisions can't be made in an ideological vacuum, including one that excludes ideologies not accepted by the mainstream.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
sadly, i know where you get this. some threads do walk reaaallyyy far away from the topic of death and suicide, but mainly those are left in the offtopic section. its true that now there arent that many threads discussing methods or goodbye threads, so i continue to suggest a separate section for venting, as they are taking a lot of space from other threads. not saying that venting is bad, but it would be better with a separate space to vent.
also, i understand your anger towards the recovery section, everybody has an opinion about that. but understanding that sometimes people do recover and go through phases, we have to understand that some people find it helpful.

i know that the site is evolving and growing, but that's part of the evolution of the forum. im actually happy for the growth of the site, which brings more people together, and that helps. (I know you won't read this, but at least other people should consider your viewpoint)

hope you find the best and the peace you very much deserve, lots of love, Yuki

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Yes I agree we all want to stop existing, and nobody wants it more than me but I don't shove it down everyone's throat soon as a post is made that says I want to ctb. There is nothing wrong with asking people their story and I feel it's a little hypocritical the ones cheering everyone on have massive amounts of post, but when was their date? Where's your story of a failed attempt? When will you try again? It's misleading and dishonest in my opinion. People come here with 5 comments and say I want to ctb and everyone runs and encourages them, just fake and phony! But I bet those same people will NEVER attempt or ever did!
While I don't agree with FC view on things, taking her controversial opinions and attacking her with the "if you're really suicidal than prove it" argument isn't okay. Does she say hurtful things? Yes. Does she have questionable takes? Yes. But that is not an excuse to essentially dog someone on to kill themselves to prove that they're actually suicidal. No one has the right to make that argument about anyone here, regardless of how long they've been here or how drastic the statements. Do not fight fire with fire.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm generally not a FC sympathiser but I don't think these posts are fair.

Encouraging people to kill themselves goes against the terms of the site and she doesn't do this, she simply posts her generic messages of 'I hope you find the peace you're searching for' or 'sorry this happened to you.'

This is a suicide/pro choice forum and you need to understand that not everyone here is going to try and talk to every poster about their problems and try to determine if they should be ctbing, if that's what you're about sure, but others aren't, they just respect that it's the person postings choice.

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that FC will label you a prolifer if you are trying to talk to posters about their problems and options, which I don't think is fair.
Pro-choice is what I believe in. But I do find it hypocritical 33,000 post and she's still here encouraging others! I don't mind different opinions and beliefs but when it becomes extreme and you lable people as being in a cult is where the conversation ends for me. I'll just ignore her post as they are on the extremist side and insulting. Her words are repetitious and meaningless as she continues to exist in this life herself!
While I don't agree with FC view on things, taking her controversial opinions and attacking her with the "if you're really suicidal than prove it" argument isn't okay. Does she say hurtful things? Yes. Does she have questionable takes? Yes. But that is not an excuse to essentially dog someone on to kill themselves to prove that they're actually suicidal. No one has the right to make that argument about anyone here, regardless of how long they've been here or how drastic the statements. Do not fight fire with fire.
With over 33,000+ I think the Recovery section would be a better fit for her. I never encouraged her I simply asked when is her date? She encourages everyone for hours and I simply find it hypocritical and sick if I'm being honest.

Last edited:
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
She's scared of trying something in case it goes wrong and she ends up worse but is perfectly fine with everyone else doing it 🤨 Not to mention overly invested in trying to stop anyone being able to talk others out of it. There is nothing wrong with asking someone about their situation and seeing if they have other options. I would never want someone to CTB who still might have a chance at improving their life, anyone who does has very questionable motives imo.

I don't think any of you understand that @FuneralCry ascribes to a very staunchly antinatalist and efilist philosophy. If you actually studied these theories you'd see they are at their core rational and incredibly humane. FC is acting on her values, the same as you are. It's just that hers are more outside of the norms than yours and harder to understand bc, frankly, they require toughmindedness and a capacity for abstraction.
She gives antinatalism a bad name-people already think we're pro-death but promortalism is a whole other thing. Her posts about procreation are extreme (but I do mostly agree with them) and I don't mind her venting about existence, however I will NEVER agree with suicide being a first resort and the only answer to everything like she obviously does.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
With over 33,000+ I think the Recovery section would be a better fit for her. I never encouraged her I simply asked when is her date? She encourages everyone for hours and I simply find it hypocritical and sick if I'm being honest.
jfc!! If people here are having trouble with her content imagine how unhappy the recovery section would be about it. If it's just due to the number of posts that really makes no sense.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I'm just venting as sadly I haven't fallen asleep yet but yes I don't really find this place comforting, rather it very often just feels the same as anywhere else now. People just repeat the same things you'd expect to hear outside of this place, it's sad honestly but anyway it is what it is, blame all the media attention on this place bringing people here, I'm not even surprised. To me it feels like many are trying to make the suicide discussion into the "recovery" and a life valuing forum even know there's a whole separate section for that which I stay away from. And then if you start reading some replies to past threads people are just so nasty and hostile as well, honestly I hate this human species, humanity is an abomination.

This site is just a place for me to vent/rant now, really hope the life worshipping cult doesn't take that away as those who want death deserve a supportive safe space to express their feelings, it's just wrong how on here people have been hated, lectured and criticised simply for hating life and wanting to die on a space that's supposed to be for people like that. I cannot stand hateful and insensitive humans, like seriously if you love life and are so offended by people wanting death then I'm sure there's plenty of other places. But yes I'd certainly be glad to leave this hellish world, only death is beautiful to me, I'm so tired of suffering here, I'm tired of humans, all that comforts me is the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep. Cruel humans with their worship towards life just remind me of why I wish I never existed at all.
Freedom of speech, we are Americans! Who are you to call us "nasty, cruel, etc"? Are you serious? We should ask you what to post before we reply to our friends here!??? Honey this is over rated we're not here to read those selfish rude evil words. Calm down you really sounded like a scary evil woman!!!!

Last edited:
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
How many places do you know where you can freely discuss what rope is best to hang yourself with or announce that you're going to shoot yourself that very night (to give two examples from the first page alone)?

Status
Not open for further replies.