• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I listen to music all the time and I haven't yet gotten bored of it. But of course if I listen to it too much then it gets too much and I need to rest my ears.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Yes. Music used to be my life. As a dancer, dj, lover of music. I met the guy ladt summer. We met at club. I played music with him. We danced. The ptsd. The trauma. The thing i loved so much, which got me through life has become my main trigger. I want to die. I got robbed in the worst way.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yes. Funny part is, I didn't even realize it until a neighbor came in the other day and commented on how it was way too quiet inside my apartment and asked what I did all day. And I didn't have an answer. I don't know when the music stopped for me.

You dont do much either?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I dont listen to music anymore, i cant stand music anymore, doesnt matter what music. Does anyone else have the same feeling? Did you stop listen to music too? If yes, why did you stop listen to music altogether?

I have to listen to music. It helps me cope with the absolute shittyness of life. I also like tv & movies. I would still prefer to be dead though. :wink:
I listen to music all the time and I haven't yet gotten bored of it. But of course if I listen to it too much then it gets too much and I need to rest my ears.

I usually flip through the music channels on the cable. When I'm tired of something I change it to something else.

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yeah I avoid as much as i can, as most songs can make me cry I have to be super careful what I listen to. Else I end up a blubbering mess and harm my self or worse.

Are you male or female? My guess is female.

Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
To OP I put the sad react only cause you said "anymore" implying you used to listen to some. I fill quiet and ruminating thoughts with music and podcasts, if I were to drop them id know I'm getting Bad™ again...like not leaving the bed bad....so I feel for you.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I can't listen to music care-free anymore like I did as a teen, growing up in Los Angeles, and meeting too many people who have been in the Music Industry.

I just think about how Music is a job like anything else, and the musicians may not even play the instruments (ie. The band, The Monkees), or they're tired of playing the same songs, the singer is probably also tired of singing the same song over and over and they didn't even come up with the lyrics. It was actually probably a songwriter from another country, following a writing formula they've done over and over. Maybe the singer doesn't even actually sing, (For example, Britney Spears older songs were actually sung by a petite, Asian woman.) Britney was just the pretty, Caucasian, dancing puppet.

Reactions: Painted Bird
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
I Love listen to music but it became too exhausting for me since I'm suicidal. I'm oversensitive and sometimes I feel I could go insane when my emotions explode.

mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
I don't listen to music anymore. I know some people find comfort in listening to music that relates to them. But when I do it I become obsessed and trapped in those bad feelings. Then it's so hard to get out of it. And while I think I want to kill myself. I feel like doing that just gives me more unnecessary pain while I'm here.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I can't listen to music care-free anymore like I did as a teen, growing up in Los Angeles, and meeting too many people who have been in the Music Industry.

I just think about how Music is a job like anything else, and the musicians may not even play the instruments (ie. The band, The Monkees), or they're tired of playing the same songs, the singer is probably also tired of singing the same song over and over and they didn't even come up with the lyrics. It was actually probably a songwriter from another country, following a writing formula they've done over and over. Maybe the singer doesn't even actually sing, (For example, Britney Spears older songs were actually sung by a petite, Asian woman.) Britney was just the pretty, Caucasian, dancing puppet.

Leave Britney Alone :)) Sorry ... I couldn't help myself. :wink:

Reactions: ThriveOrDie
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
I have almost stopped listening to music, but not entirely yet. It's not that I can't stand it but it just doesn't do anything for me most of the time.
I used to live with earphones in my ears. Not anymore.
I put on some music when I fall asleep, though, so I can listen to something when I have nothing else to distract myself.

Reactions: ThriveOrDie
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Leave Britney Alone :)) Sorry ... I couldn't help myself. :wink:

Lol I remember that. I have nothing against her as a person. And she was always a great dancer, and very cute, but she cannot sing.

My mom was actually her Private Nurse when Britney Spears had her first baby at UCLA. She said Britney was very polite, always saying "yes ma'am", and her mom would come over on the weekends to do laundry for her, Kevin Federline and the baby, which I thought was weird, considering she had enough money to buy a house in Malibu and could pay someone to do that stuff. They had to keep the curtains closed because there were paparazzi helicopters in the back, so the newborn baby had yellow skin from not getting any sunlight.

Reactions: Baskol1
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Lol I remember that. I have nothing against her as a person. And she was always a great dancer, and very cute, but she cannot sing.

My mom was actually her Private Nurse when Britney Spears had her first baby at UCLA. She said Britney was very polite, always saying "yes ma'am", and her mom would come over on the weekends to do laundry for her, Kevin Federline and the baby, which I thought was weird, considering she had enough money to buy a house in Malibu and could pay someone to do that stuff. They had to keep the curtains closed because there were paparazzi helicopters in the back, so the newborn baby had yellow skin from not getting any sunlight.

Sad that she can't sing. I don't mind her music even though I like hard rock the most. We just like our pop stars to be pretty. :wink:
I guess she didn't want a stranger going through her clothes. Probably didn't want them ending up on E-Bay.
That sucks that they had to do that. Good thing I'm not famous and I'm ugly I don't have to worry about paparazzi or anyone else wanting pics.

Reactions: Baskol1