• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Im in so much emotional pain today it's literally hard to breathe. I feel extreme sadness, hopelessness, loneliness, I have this huge knot in my throat and my heart feels like it's going to explode. I can't stop crying but out of all those emotions what I'm feeling the most today is anger.
I'm so unbelievably angry at the fucking universe for putting me through so much pain, I keep ask why, over and over again I just can't understand what the hell i did, what did I do wrong to deserve this amount of suffering? Why? Why? Why?
That's all im asking myself is why? I've always tried to be the best person I can be, kind hearted and empathetic towards others but I guess that doesn't matter.
Im so angry because it always seems to be that the good people in this screwed up world suffer the most. There are horrible human beings out there that are heartless, hurt others and have a complete lack of empathy and they are happy, enjoying life without a care in the world. Does anybody else feel this way, angry and not understanding why we have to endure this amount of torture?
I can't come up with an answer.

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
I honestly can't think of a reason why we do endure this mental, emotional, and sometimes physical torture. This world is just cold and indifferent in my view. Things happen the way they do in the systems and frameworks they exist within. It's horrible and I'm sorry you're another casualty of it.

I can understand it hurts to be isolated, lonely, almost discarded by the world. I'm sorry if all I can offer is my condolences and lackluster support from a distance like this. I do hope that somehow your suffering eases, no matter the means.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I understand your feelings.
For me though the only thing I can't really deal with about human life is that one depends to much on other humans.

I feel the real suffering I can't deal with is being trapped in a society. I want the freedom that I have on my computer and internet. I can do everything. I am free. Of course my freedom ends when the freedom of other people starts. But in society or human life, it's the opposite. I can't do anything, I really want.

Reactions: hopeless08
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
If we came by choice, we are the ones to blame for our suffering. If somebody else did it to us, I don't envy them. The least, I will stay the hell away from them, even in eternity, that's how much I can't tolerate hurting someone for your gains. At worst, they will get served their own medicine.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I honestly can't think of a reason why we do endure this mental, emotional, and sometimes physical torture. This world is just cold and indifferent in my view. Things happen the way they do in the systems and frameworks they exist within. It's horrible and I'm sorry you're another casualty of it.

I can understand it hurts to be isolated, lonely, almost discarded by the world. I'm sorry if all I can offer is my condolences and lackluster support from a distance like this. I do hope that somehow your suffering eases, no matter the means.
Thank you and I hope somehow you can ease your pain as well, pain that we don't deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: elderDrifter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's all just senseless and meaningless, it's truly so hellish how existing beings are tormented so unnecessarily all through no fault of their own. I see the existence of life as the most horrific abomination, it's tragic how existence has caused endless amounts of harm all throughout history, there's no deeper purpose behind any of this.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Same , i feel exactly the same way

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
Watch a nature documentary where the herbivore which goes through its life harming no creature is mercilessly killed by a predator. No one feels an injustice was done because we consider that to be the nature of things. When it comes to other people, we expect (whether we consciously recognize it or not) to fit into our conceived notions of morality. When we see people violate those ethics and seem to still benefit or be happy, we see it as injustice. Continue to be the best person you can be to others, knowing that you are preventing or reducing the suffering other people will go through because of your actions. You'll never be able to come to terms with good things happening to "bad" people because the universe isn't guided by some system of justice or karma, the universe is just matter which sometimes gains sentience.

I'm not saying that to imply your wrong to encounter those feelings as they are natural and especially if they come from a place of empathy. It is however a thought process I see a lot of people have which just adds to their suffering and makes them jaded against helping others.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
No genuinely, I have had multiple days like this in a row where my chest physically tightens and I feel myself digging at my arms desperately as the tears fall. I can't even cope with it anymore, because there is nothing left. The pain and loneliness, and grappling with my reality and oncoming death just wrenches my soul and tears it to pieces. Because truly, what did I do to deserve this? I haven't been perfect, but jesus christ why does it have to be like this out of all things? Why am I suffering in such a way while others aren't? What must I do to fix it? Is death truly the only way for me?

What a waste of an existence.

<3

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yes, I feel the same way. I don't understand why I have to suffer this much. But in reality, there is no reason. I simply got unlucky. And I cannot cope with that. It's not a satisfying answer. I want someone or something to blame, other than my parents and myself lol.
I, too, am angered by the sheer amount of suffering, and by the number of people who are indifferent to it or who are part of the problem.