• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Sad that she can't sing. I don't mind her music even though I like hard rock the most. We just like our pop stars to be pretty. :wink:
I guess she didn't want a stranger going through her clothes. Probably didn't want them ending up on E-Bay.
That sucks that they had to do that. Good thing I'm not famous and I'm ugly I don't have to worry about paparazzi or anyone else wanting pics.

Yeah. Growing up in Los Angeles, people always asked me if I wanted to be a singer or actress, and I was like hell no. You see celebrities having no privacy and constantly judged by the whole world.

Good thing we're not famous, or the pap would totally find us on this suicide forum and we'd get some bad press!

Lol I remember a few years ago I saw Angelina Jolie with her kids at the Renaissance Faire and she was wearing all black and sunglasses, and I turned to my boyfriend at the time and was like "You'd think if she wanted to blend in at a renaissance fair, that she'd dress in color!" So I think they do sometimes enjoy the attention.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I barely and I mean barely listen to music, it makes me sad af. I used to love playing musical instruments but they mostly collect dust now, I made a few videos and have shared them before and I'll share one now, it's an original song and it might make someone feel a bit better...hopefully

Reactions: Baskol1
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah. Growing up in Los Angeles, people always asked me if I wanted to be a singer or actress, and I was like hell no. You see celebrities having no privacy and constantly judged by the whole world.

Good thing we're not famous, or the pap would totally find us on this suicide forum and we'd get some bad press!

Lol I remember a few years ago I saw Angelina Jolie with her kids at the Renaissance Faire and she was wearing all black and sunglasses, and I turned to my boyfriend at the time and was like "You'd think if she wanted to blend in at a renaissance fair, that she'd dress in color!" So I think they do sometimes enjoy the attention.

When I was in my teens, I thought being an actor would be cool... not now. I think what I really liked about it was the money. I don't think I could have really acted.
It would be another to the list of things I suck at.
Sometimes I wonder if there aren't celebs on here ... looking for a way out.
I do agree … I think the celebs like attention … as long as it's good. :wink:

Sorry ... what were we supposed to be talking about again ??? :))

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
When I was in my teens, I thought being an actor would be cool... not now. I think what I really liked about it was the money. I don't think I could have really acted.
It would be another to the list of things I suck at.
Sometimes I wonder if there aren't celebs on here ... looking for a way out.
I do agree … I think the celebs like attention … as long as it's good. :wink:

Sorry ... what were we supposed to be talking about again ??? :))

Right? The money is appealing if you are actually good at it and have regular work. But otherwise, they don't make a good money and you're constantly looking for work.

I guess it's possible celebs check the site out. After all, they are human, and have internet. I'd be paranoid that someone would find out though, if I was in their shoes.

@not-2-b-the-answer Guess we did get a bit off topic lol

Last edited:
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Britney is an MK Ultra victim. She went "crazy" when her programming broke down.

MK Ultra. Now there's a program you don't hear about everyday.......
I barely and I mean barely listen to music, it makes me sad af. I used to love playing musical instruments but they mostly collect dust now, I made a few videos and have shared them before and I'll share one now, it's an original song and it might make someone feel a bit better...hopefully

That a Gibson or an Epi brother?
Listen some yeah. Play anymore, no. 50 K in guitars and gear i stare at day after day.

Last edited:
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
That a Gibson or an Epi brother?
Listen some yeah. Play anymore, no. 50 K in guitars and gear i stare at day after day.
It's a Gibson
Peace/hugs
I know what it's like to just stare at equipment and I'm sorry to hear that bro

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I don't listen to anywhere nearly as much as I used to, largely as a result of depression. Partly because I don't feel like listening to music anymore, and partly because I've let my house go to the point where my hi-fi is buried under a pile of junk. I used to listen to it several times a week, and my listening room was a nice space to be. Not right now though ...

catharticEscapism

catharticEscapism

Aug 31, 2019
Honestly, it varies for me. For the most part, I can only some-what enjoy tragic music or songs with lyrics I can relate with, but that just results in me being teased by my friends for being "emo".