• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kmp99

Kmp99

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, I had that just over a week ago and ended up taking all of my medications to CTB but failed and ended up in hospital for a couple of days. I think if you were to CTB then don't do it in that time where you feel so hopeless because you'll probably end up doing something impulsive and fail like I did

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah, I had that just over a week ago and ended up taking all of my medications to CTB but failed and ended up in hospital for a couple of days. I think if you were to CTB then don't do it in that time where you feel so hopeless because you'll probably end up doing something impulsive and fail like I did
Good point

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, I got one last night after a nasty argument with my wife. For me it's like sudden clarity about the absolute hopelessness of my situation, being trapped in a world I hate. I see the evil and violence and realize how much danger I'm in from all the zombies. My heart beats faster, I can't sleep and all I want is my way out asap.

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
Sometimes that happens for me, but it's pretty rare. I had one of those episodes in a traffic jam a few weeks ago. Its almost like a restlessness mixed with extreme upset/anger

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Yeah, ofcourse. Sometimes i feel like an impulsive suicide is way better than a planned one, you don't go through overthinking your decision.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I get that about once every couple of days. Normally when something happens that reminds me of the reality of my life and how utterly pathetic I am. I am increasingly considering going through with ctb during one of those periods, because all my available methods are rubbish anyway so doing something when I can't overthink about how I could potentially fail might be a benefit.

J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
Sometimes that happens for me, but it's pretty rare. I had one of those episodes in a traffic jam a few weeks ago. Its almost like a restlessness mixed with extreme upset/anger

Agitated depression?.

M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
Yes, with diagnosed bipolar disorders it happens very often. I cant handle my emotions at all and because of that my past and future was/will be fucking missery. I have prepared almost 100 % foolproof method of ctb but my survival instinct still prevails.
I can handle it for a while but I think one day I will ctb anyway.

reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
Not often, but I had one this morning. I tried to vomit my breakfast so I could SN on an empty stomach or something, but even with a toothbrush down my throat, nothing was coming up. I'm glad I got through it. It's not worth it unless I'm sure that everything is in order, so I can go without some harebrained urge ruining my efforts so far.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking
T

The Bell Jar

Sep 8, 2020
I am new to this forum, but this is very much me. Some moments are so painful I just want it to be over. I ended up in the phsyc unit 6 months ago after an extremely bad week. If someone wouldn't have dragged me to the ER, I would not be here today. I have ups and downs and this last week has been downs and more downs. I cut myself a lot yesterday. My life looking back has gone in a direction I should have never gone, but here I am. People depend on me so I wallow in my painful existence only for them. The time will come when I must not live for everyone else, but die for me.

It will happen for me one day. I so wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up
I get that.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
This normally comes when I awake very early in the morning and it is still dark outside. It feels like every decision I've ever made up until that point has been wrong and is accompanied by dreaduful feelings of anxiety and being trapped.

Night Sky

Night Sky

Aug 8, 2019
All the time. I feel it whenever I have something even extremely minor go wrong, and I end up letting it build and build until I can't think of anything else. It usually ends up with me thinking about various past mistakes and wishing I had the courage to end it then and there to stop the onset of massive anxiety.

It's even happening right now, actually. Like there's a huge knot in my chest and I'm about to explode into tears at any second.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Absolutely. Probably every minute of every day now. It's the reason I have become so anxious and jittery. I literally shake all the time now. It's an awful feeling.

I hope you're feeling better today.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
No friend should EVER be to busy to listen. It's why I love this place. People here understand and will always listen.
Excuse me, but people have to live their lives. Sorry, but your answer shocked me. No one knows what you are going through yet you would judge someone else? Children, illness, paying bills, working, appointments...endless things that must be taken care of. A suicidal individual may not be the most important issue at hand in that moment. Please do not over-play your own importance. Thank you.

TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Yes, I get those moments when I feel I want to CTB really badly. I definitely won't be alive past 30 years old. I don't want to live that far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
Ever since I was diagnosed with an illness as a kid, I would ask myself why was I born like this, why was I born at all. I have felt this way all the time since then but it never reached that badly since I was 19, a year older now, but I don't see myself living after my next birthday. All these feelings you get make me ask myself why I believed I should fight to find happiness again when it was always temporary.

catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Last time I got like that, I was drinking peanutbutter whiskey, put away about half the bottle and smashed half the stuff in my living room then woke up hungover on the floor. Probably would have done something if I hadn't been too drunk to tie a proper knot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993