• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
At least once a week. I just turn off the lights and lay in my bed in complete darkness, maybe listening to music. I just jump between yes and no. I also have a sturdy rope for a noose just in case.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I think about SN when it happens
me too...but there are ppl here talking about losing consciousness...i dont think SN does that unless at high doses. i always have the temptation to od with benzos or zolpidem but im afraid of horrible side effects such as paranoia

Reactions: sadworld
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm having one now. Fuck hormones, and fuck being female.

Reactions: sadworld
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I want too CBT really, really bad but I can't until after October 18th. I'm counting the days and gritting through the pain.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Everyday its like I've forgotten how to be happy and what "normal" feels like.

lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
yes, that's when both of my suicide attempts happened. when i immediately get extremely upset i impulsively attempt so i don't think through my plan and it doesn't kill me. when i CTB i want it to be thought out and prepared, like i have to do with SN. i've started ignoring the impulsivity i feel in those situations because i know i'll probably fuck up my attempt and not die. not sure if this makes sense lol

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, psychiatrists call it suicidal ideation. Some people are passively suicidal whilst others are actively suicidal. People who are passively suicidal, for example, regret waking up in the morning and wish they could have died during their sleep. Someone who is actively suicidal will take a taxi ride to a bridge and jump to their death. There's a prominent suicidologist who disputes the idea that suicide is an impulsive act and labels it a myth. Most suicide prevention programmes are based on the idea that suicide is an impulsive act that can be interrupted. However, we don't always see the backstories behind most suicides. One documentary that does gives us their lengthy backstories is the suicide documentary The Bridge (2006).

Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
Absolutely.

To prevent myself from doing something impulsive in those moments, I self-harm, consume some "herbally enhanced" edibles and induce couchlock until I fall asleep, fall down internet rabbit holes for hours, or do something mindless and crafty.

I won't keep items in my house that could be used for an impulsive suicide. When I rented a tank of pure helium for a work-related function, I wouldn't allow myself to bring the thing home until it was completely empty. I don't own any belts or firearms, and avoid purchasing rope that might be suitable for bus-catching. That isn't how I want to go. I do have a method on hand, but it wouldn't be suitable for an impulsive act (if not planned appropriately, someone might find me while I'm still viable... I'm not taking that chance).

I'm sorry you're having a hard day. ❤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Having one of those moments again :(