Do you think 'Lookism' exists + Do you think it is becoming a problem in today's world?

• Yes

Votes: 58 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Again, it was probably too much of a broad stroke in my original post and I'm sorry that you suffer in that way. Its miserable being looked at like a subhuman and treated as such. When you say stares, do you mean ones of disgust or aggression? The job thing is tough too especially when a lifetime of being treated poorly erodes any social skills you have.
Both. Looks of disgust, aggression from other people's words. Being told I won't get anywhere like this when It's not my fucking fault I was born sick.

It's exactly like that. Being looked at as a subhuman.

The ironic thing is that if a girl is low on the accursed decile scale in terms of looks, she should pine _for incels_ - because chads would indeed be closed off. Because incels are desperate and thirsty - an incel cannot reject you by definition (otherwise he's a fakecel volcel).
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not talking about relationships and I couldn't fucking care less. I need a job and I would LOVE to get some basic respect from people, but no, because I look like an aberration. Who even cares about dating when they're about to end up homeless to die.

I did have a partner but I don't anymore, exactly because I can't get a job. Not that I care. Wasn't of any help. I thought we were great friends but of course everyone leaves once I'm no longer worth anything. I don't long for human love so it's whatever really.

This is a curious point which might have an altogether different explanation. Both things might be true:
1. Women live a life on an easy mode.
2. Women have a lower pain threshold.

I for one am rather privileged (as much as an incel can be), but I'm still sad and lazy.

"Women live a life on an easy mode", yeah, sure, if you think so. The one thing being ugly and ruined won't stop people from doing to me is raping me. So easy.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi