• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vesper_The_Ghost

Vesper_The_Ghost

Feb 18, 2024
I pretty much feel the exact same way, a lot of times I really do want to cry but at most I'll just shed a tear.
I pretty much feel the exact same way, a lot of times I really do want to cry but at most I'll just shed a tear.

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I have a difficult time trying to cry. I was able to do it recently but haven't been able to repeat it and have only gotten teary eyed since. I wish I could cry more sometimes, I really need to let my soul leave my body for sometime.​

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
sometimes, but its not for myself directly and more like for myself through media as in with relatable characters and scenes in movies. it still doesnt feel like it does anything, like something is missing.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I do, a lot. For the mini me that was never deserving of all that happened, for all my bad decisions and all my misfortunes that built my current pathetic excuse of a life. My tears have dried for the most part these days though. Once I've made my decision to ctb, I feel kind on numb to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Yea, and sometimes it hits at the wrong time. There could be nothing going on at the moment, or no bad thoughts running through my head, it's like someone turned the switch on.

If I'm in a store or something, I kind of have to make a run for the door to escape, mainly because I don't want people to see me in that condition.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I cry almost all of my waking hours. I'm crying now because I read this question about crying. Like @divinemistress36 said, I cannot even be out in public because if I see anything that reminds me of my husband, I will cry, whether it's his favorite candy (those little unwrapped Starbursts), hear our songs we loved together, etc. And if I see police, I instantly cry out of fear and anxiety. I couldn't live anymore in this world even if I wanted to.
I still cry almost everyday(especially if I hear any songs that we liked together, movies, tv shows), even though its been 25 months since she died, endless sorrow

• Love
Reactions: Onomatopoeia