Do you really want to die ?

• Total voters
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
No. I wanted my old life back. But I won't have that, so there's no point in living

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Hell, yeah!
I just don't have a reliable method.
I'm also a coward.
If only I had a gun…

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I honestly don't wanna die but life has left me no choice

• Love
Reactions: sleeps
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
I'm so tired of life. even if I had perfect health and all the money in the world, I'd still want to end it

my last project is to find a peaceful and reliable method to escape this prison - society doesn't want me to exit without a lot of effort and suffering: thank you society, for caring so much about me, and knowing better then me when I should have enough of this shit!

• Hugs
Reactions: redeyepiranha
-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I don't actually want to but I've left myself no choice due to my decision making

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
It's less about wanting to die - the process - and more about wanting to be dead.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
If I could swap bodies with a young attractive AFAB, or be sent back in time to be born AFAB, I would absolutely give life an honest shot. However, that is not possible and I am unwilling to "compromise" (transition and HRT) or cope, so I choose death.

But no, I don't want to die. I just don't want to have to settle for less than what I want.

Last edited:
OldDude

OldDude

Feb 2, 2020
I don't want, but I see no other way. I tried now for years to make friends not being alone. To find people to talk to and maybe love. But it's not happening. I stay alone. There's only my job giving me some stability and the feeling that I'm useful.
This situation is the same for years and my live is wasted anyway. I'm to old to build a family or something similar. Therefore I've to go, staying is not an option.