Tears_From_Nirvana

Tears_From_Nirvana

Seeking Fantastic Exit
May 21, 2023
I'm honestly afraid to die and subsequently hurt my loved ones but the alternative of living just to struggle is a lot worse. I wish I had more freedom psychologically and financially, that might make things easier. Oh well lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart and venin
secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
wish the suffering would end, can't imagine life without him and now it's impossible to be with him..idk how to keep going

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I actually want to die. I hate the way the world works and I hate money and business and commerce and basically everything associated with money. I want to be in a dimension that doesn't have money. I hate how everything in the world is focused around money either making it or spending it. No matter what I do I never get enough money to really do what I want.
🎯
wish the suffering would end, can't imagine life without him and now it's impossible to be with him..idk how to keep going
What happened?
I'm honestly afraid to die and subsequently hurt my loved ones but the alternative of living just to struggle is a lot worse. I wish I had more freedom psychologically and financially, that might make things easier. Oh well lol
I'm also afraid to die. But sometimes it feels like it's the only option 🚌

Reactions: Tears_From_Nirvana
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I say 1. Even if I could stop suffering, if I had the option to die instantly, I would choose it. When I'll be dead it will just be easier, not having to worry about anything. That's what I crave more than anything.

• Love
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I say 1. Even if I could stop suffering, if I had the option to die instantly, I would choose it. When I'll be dead it will just be easier, not having to worry about anything. That's what I crave more than anything.
I also think a lot about that.

If there were a button that you could push and die instantly & painlessly 🍎🍉🍇

Kind of an Alt + F4

• Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I'd prefer for thé pain to end but have but one option IS to ctb , but when i tried ctb on overdose of olanzapine i was in alot of pain to thé point that i'm scared of death anymore .

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I'd prefer for thé pain to end but have but one option IS to ctb , but when i tried ctb on overdose of olanzapine i was in alot of pain to thé point that i'm scared of death anymore .
While trying to OD, or after?

Reactions: numbed one
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
How did it feel, if you don't mind asking?
I couldn't speak , and i had breathing dépression , couldn't walk nor move , i started halucinating ( visual one ) , and i Was out of m'y mind liké i was gone crazy.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I couldn't speak , and i had breathing dépression , couldn't walk nor move , i started halucinating ( visual one ) , and i Was out of m'y mind liké i was gone crazy.
That sucks… I'm sorry🤗

Reactions: numbed one
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I want the suffering to end. I've been depressed my whole life and intermittently suicidal. I've never attempted tho I've thought about it so many times. I want to live but the me that was able to function and be successful in life is gone. Meds don't work for me anymore. No one wants me around.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ViniTerrible, Nezumi04 and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I want the suffering to end. I've been depressed my whole life and intermittently suicidal. I've never attempted tho I've thought about it so many times. I want to live but the me that was able to function and be successful in life is gone. Meds don't work for me anymore. No one wants me around.
Meds rarely worked for me also… and my the life that I wanted went down the drain… so I really feel you 🥺

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
What kind of physical pain did these pills cause you, please tell me?

Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
I want the suffering to end. To be honest, my everyday living situation isn't that bad... I've just been beaten down so much from having a crappy childhood, and then recently having lost almost all important connections to me.. I have no family, no real connections, no one that will stick with me through life's hardships anymore.. a deep sense of loneliness even if around others. So, I'm just emotionally drained and tired of trying. When I had survived my first suicide attempt in the past, I told myself I'd keep trying to live to see if my life could change for the better... and I really tried to build a life I could be happy/content with, but somehow I screwed everything up in the end anyways. I feel like a damaged person, that won't really be able to connect with others because of everything I've been through... So, I've just lost the optimism & drive to find meaning and reasons to keep living... Like, I can't be excited about the future or even doing things I used to love anymore. I'm depressed most days, like I'm just going through the motions of living, like an empty shell... and, I randomly cry a lot from the emotional pain. I think I'm heartbroken by how my life has turned out, and I don't want to continue living it.

• Love
Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
I want the suffering to end. Life can be nice sometimes and I am still appreciative of the little joys I can get. But I don't think there's still room for recovery anymore.

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I want the suffering to end. To be honest, my everyday living situation isn't that bad... I've just been beaten down so much from having a crappy childhood, and then recently having lost almost all important connections to me.. I have no family, no real connections, no one that will stick with me through life's hardships anymore.. a deep sense of loneliness even if around others. So, I'm just emotionally drained and tired of trying. When I had survived my first suicide attempt in the past, I told myself I'd keep trying to live to see if my life could change for the better... and I really tried to build a life I could be happy/content with, but somehow I screwed everything up in the end anyways. I feel like a damaged person, that won't really be able to connect with others because of everything I've been through... So, I've just lost the optimism & drive to find meaning and reasons to keep living... Like, I can't be excited about the future or even doing things I used to love anymore. I'm depressed most days, like I'm just going through the motions of living, like an empty shell... and, I randomly cry a lot from the emotional pain. I think I'm heartbroken by how my life has turned out, and I don't want to continue living it.
I totally understand and you have every right to feel you wanna leave 🤗

If you ever feel like trying once more, we've made a thread in the recovery section regarding that 🤗

Here
I want the suffering to end. Life can be nice sometimes and I am still appreciative of the little joys I can get. But I don't think there's still room for recovery anymore.
I'm so sorry it got to this… though I'm glad you can still enjoy some things

Wishing you better and easier days 🫂

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie and Nezumi04
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I actually wanted to live very much. I still do, but I'm not thrilled about living under the circumstances i'm in that can't be fixed. Ultimately I would much rather live but without the pain, other shit symptoms and mental health issues. I am only here now because of my loved ones. My dad is already passed and I often want to be with him.

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I actually wanted to live very much. I still do, but I'm not thrilled about living under the circumstances i'm in that can't be fixed. Ultimately I would much rather live but without the pain, other shit symptoms and mental health issues. I am only here now because of my loved ones. My dad is already passed and I often want to be with him.
I hope you manage to find the power to make it through…

I'm sorry about your dad 🫂

L

LostFuture.

Aug 20, 2023
I really wish I could live happily and peacefully. To be able to make the most of what life can offer. But not under this system, not under these conditions. There's little chance of this happening, and it ain't going to get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letmedienow and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I really wish I could live happily and peacefully. To be able to make the most of what life can offer. But not under this system, not under these conditions. There's little chance of this happening, and it ain't going to get better.
I think this is the situation for the majority of people here… I hope we find the power to live the lives we desire and hope for 🌟

L

LostFuture.

Aug 20, 2023
I think this is the situation for the majority of people here… I hope we find the power to live the lives we desire and hope for 🌟
Unfortunately much is out of our control, the people in charge only see us as dollar signs, to slave away until death. Thus, they want to keep us alive, but they don't wish happiness and peace for us.

Reactions: Letmedienow and conarc
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Unfortunately much is out of our control, the people in charge only see us as dollar signs, to slave away until death. Thus, they want to keep us alive, but they don't wish happiness and peace for us.
Exactly this.

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I hope you manage to find the power to make it through…

I'm sorry about your dad 🫂
Thanks so much. Kind words like this can really make a difference 💛

• Hugs
MrSpaghetti

MrSpaghetti

Shoot me straight like whisky
Aug 22, 2023
I just want the suffering to end, that being said I feel as though the only way I can end my suffering is to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lsssrrr and venin
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I really want to die want my life to be over

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: rosenwasser, venin and lsssrrr
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I want the suffering to end, but if it gets worse I want to keep ctb as an option to end that suffering.

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I want the suffering to end. I've been suicidal on and off for a long time. This world often doesn't feel like the right place for me.
But some of the platitudes are correct, I don't really want to die. I would actually like to live but the life I'm living is often unbearable and there is no space for me to exist in, no good support availible and a lot of cruelty and stress.