Z

zombiekitty

Apr 24, 2022
Suffering to end. It's nice to live. I just feel like this won't get better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Sweet Tart, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I only wish for non-existence, nothingness is the only relief, there's nothing desirable about something so harmful as existence, having the ability to exist truly is such a dreadful, terrible thing that I have no interest in and doesn't appeal to me. I've only ever wished for true peace, suicide is self care to me as it means freedom from all suffering, I see being able to permanently sleep as something so beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: MightyPlaza, venin and EndJstifiesTheMeans
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Of course I only wish for non-existence, nothingness is the only relief, there's nothing desirable about something so harmful as existence, having the ability to exist truly is such a dreadful, terrible thing that I have no interest in and doesn't appeal to me. I've only ever wished for true peace, suicide is self care to me as it means freedom from all suffering, I see being able to permanently sleep as something so beautiful.
What's your story? 🫂

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i would still want to die even if my brain injury was by a miracle magically fixed, i just want nothing for all time there's no point in being alive here unless you enjoy being enslaved in awful shit and everything that comes with it, i hate having to eat drink shit piss dream sleep walk run i just want to be free from this dreadful existance for all time that is life on this planet

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What's your story? 🫂
There isn't really much of a story, I was just somebody who was unfortunately burdened with the ability to exist who is always wishing for eternal sleep, enduring such an empty and futile existence. I just have awareness of how existing is just pointless and unnecessary suffering, existing isn't for me.

ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
i want to die no matter if things get better or the suffering ends i must die

• Love
Reactions: redeyepiranha, pthnrdnojvsc and venin
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I would prefer to live if I found a way out of the hole I'm trapped in. Though CTB will always be an option for me in the future then.
Sorry to hear that. If I may ask.. what happened?

Last edited:
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I really want to die and not just end the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicPain23, redeyepiranha, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Which one of the two is it?

For me it's the second one.

Although given the fact that life has been so cruel to me, sometimes I view death as a middle finger to everything. In that way, I wanna die.
If there is no after life , no rebirth and no hell and heaven and death takes you to a direct state of non existence, then I might choose non existence. Only request is it needs to be painless. Like I go to sleep and never wake up.

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
i would still want to die even if my brain injury was by a miracle magically fixed, i just want nothing for all time there's no point in being alive here unless you enjoy being enslaved in awful shit and everything that comes with it, i hate having to eat drink shit piss dream sleep walk run i just want to be free from this dreadful existance for all time that is life on this planet
I also hate the fucking being human routine
i want to die no matter if things get better or the suffering ends i must die
Fare enough🫂

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry to hear that. If I may ask.. what happened?
Long story short, big failure several years ago, recovery almost impossible, everything failed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, venin and doneforlife
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I just want the suffering to end. I'm too poor to live a long and happy life, plus my BPD is basically cursing me to have a miserable existence. i really don't want to die; I just feel like I have no other option.

• Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, Sweet Tart, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
D

daydreamer52

Delusional
Aug 12, 2023
I'm not sure, but I guess I really want to die and not just want the suffering to end because I have lost all hopes by now and there is no returning point, my relationship with my family is fucked up, my relationship with my friends the same, my mindset about ctb is unchangeable and I do exactly the same things everyday, the thought of being dead it's the only thing that brings me calmness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and venin
MightyPlaza

MightyPlaza

tired.
Aug 12, 2023
Interesting question. When my health issues started emerging and trauma, living conditions became harder to bear, my young-self really just wanted to feel life like others seemingly did - free of suffering. Now it doesn't matter. I'm not a kid with hopes and ways for future or ignorance towards the bigger picture anymore. It's not just about me being deep in a hole, it's also about humanity, state of the world and the living itself. I just want to be dead, and I'm relieved and glad to know it's a guaranteed ending no matter which path you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and venin
N

nejtack

Aug 11, 2023
I think to answer this- you have to REALISTICALLY think about what it is that is causing you suffering and whether you can REALISTICALLY change it. In my experience- it takes massive amounts of effort to change life for the better. And- even when you've given your all, life can still smack you in the face. So- for me- it's the need to put in so much effort with very little reward that causes suffering. And- that's life basically. So- unless we start disappearing into fantasy land- where a gennie appears to start granting wishes- I've had enough of this life- I would prefer to opt for death.
Exactly this for me as well

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin and Forever Sleep
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I would like to magically have an amazing life with virtually no suffering the whole time. Anything less and I'd rather be dead.

• Love
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Which one of the two is it?

For me it's the second one.

Although given the fact that life has been so cruel to me, sometimes I view death as a middle finger to everything. In that way, I wanna die.
In my opinion there the same thing thing ctb is a direct way to end my suffering

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Suffering cannot end as it's part of the existence. However, if you're talking about specific problems of each individual that bothers their life, which I assume you did, then yes, I would also choose my own problems to end.

I currently suffer from some mental illnesses with physical symptoms having a strong impact on my daily life, if that had stopped, I would fight in this life and try to make best out of it. But that's not possible for me, and i'm sure most of us are stuck in our own cycles.

That's what makes it so unfair, to be tortured here and trapped with no way out, if only through hell.

Pro-lifers don't want to stop our pain because they don't have empathy towards our feelings and the nature itself is sadistic. Humanity is part of it. That's why we will never have the ability to request euthanasia, even in a century. The world will end before that, because that's the existence for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin, Praestat_Mori, F&Inside and 1 other person
J

jeanjacket

Aug 13, 2023
i have suicidal ideation but i don't want to die, the truth is i don't know what death is like so how could i know i want that?
what i want is change, i want things to be different than they are, and logically i know that things could get better but sometimes it just seems too hard.
i guess if i die i'll never know though, so for now i'm using suicide as an excuse to live however i want. its freeing to know that there is a choice and i have a say in it.

Reactions: venin and Praestat_Mori
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I want the suffering to end. I need it to end because I can't live like this in any kind of positive or peaceful way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit, Eternal🌈Rainbow, venin and 1 other person
spicyvanillacupcake

spicyvanillacupcake

Aug 6, 2023
That is actually a really good question. I feel like I've tried all the help, and I'm still going to counseling and taking meds, but they just don't seem to be working. I mean, I don't really wanna die cause I'd be leaving my baby's behind, even though I don't actually have custody of them. One I gave up for adoption when she was about 2-3 months old, and the other, his father took him from me. So, no I don't really want to die, but I just feel like there's nothing left for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I mean if all my problems disappeared, both mentally and physically, and I get a do-over for all the mistakes I've made over the years then sure, although that feels really unrealistic at this point in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin and Praestat_Mori
RedRubyXD

RedRubyXD

Cheese
Aug 7, 2023
If ya would have asked me about 5 or 6 years ago i would've said the second option.
But now i really wanna yeet myself
It just ain't worth it. At least for me.

Take care of yourself 🫶

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ChromeCake

ChromeCake

Mar 26, 2023
I want the suffering to end. I have an unfixable health problem. Things would be great otherwise.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, venin and Praestat_Mori
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I just want the suffering to end. I'm too poor to live a long and happy life, plus my BPD is basically cursing me to have a miserable existence. i really don't want to die; I just feel like I have no other option.
I'm sorry to heat that… I'm also having some really tough days currently 🫠

Can I ask what are the parts of BPD that are the most upsetting?
I'm not sure, but I guess I really want to die and not just want the suffering to end because I have lost all hopes by now and there is no returning point, my relationship with my family is fucked up, my relationship with my friends the same, my mindset about ctb is unchangeable and I do exactly the same things everyday, the thought of being dead it's the only thing that brings me calmness.
I'm also kinda there.
Interesting question. When my health issues started emerging and trauma, living conditions became harder to bear, my young-self really just wanted to feel life like others seemingly did - free of suffering. Now it doesn't matter. I'm not a kid with hopes and ways for future or ignorance towards the bigger picture anymore. It's not just about me being deep in a hole, it's also about humanity, state of the world and the living itself. I just want to be dead, and I'm relieved and glad to know it's a guaranteed ending no matter which path you choose.
Yeah, life is kinda fucked up. Humanity too. Especially these days
I would like to magically have an amazing life with virtually no suffering the whole time. Anything less and I'd rather be dead.
That would work for me 🧐
In my opinion there the same thing thing ctb is a direct way to end my suffering
If you see no hope of things getting better, it
certainly is 🫂

Last edited:
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
i have suicidal ideation but i don't want to die, the truth is i don't know what death is like so how could i know i want that?
what i want is change, i want things to be different than they are, and logically i know that things could get better but sometimes it just seems too hard.
i guess if i die i'll never know though, so for now i'm using suicide as an excuse to live however i want. its freeing to know that there is a choice and i have a say in it.
I hope you have a peaceful one then 🙏🏼
I feel you. Unfortunately, natural death isn't fast enough.
I still hope I can have that. That's why I haven't ctb-ed yet ☺️
The question was more hypothetical. As in would you choose to end your life if you could be free from the suffering without having to go on bus rides 🤗

Last edited:
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
For me it's a bit of both, I think:

I've been through enough that I'm just completely fed up with the hand I've been dealt, but I do think it could be livable if I tried a little harder and just held on a little longer. However, that's where the latter half of the question kicks in — I do actively want to die. It's not just that I don't have reasons to live, it's that I don't want to be alive, and I want to die. Actively. I just don't see a purpose or a reason in staying alive, and I think everything would be simpler if I just died.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Suffering cannot end as it's part of the existence. However, if you're talking about specific problems of each individual that bothers their life, which I assume you did, then yes, I would also choose my own problems to end.

I currently suffer from some mental illnesses with physical symptoms having a strong impact on my daily life, if that had stopped, I would fight in this life and try to make best out of it. But that's not possible for me, and i'm sure most of us are stuck in our own cycles.

That's what makes it so unfair, to be tortured here and trapped with no way out, if only through hell.

Pro-lifers don't want to stop our pain because they don't have empathy towards our feelings and the nature itself is sadistic. Humanity is part of it. That's why we will never have the ability to request euthanasia, even in a century. The world will end before that, because that's the existence for you.
I am clearly reffering to the suffering that broght us here & if that suffering could end, would you still wanna die. That simple 😊
Death is just the absence of being so it can't "be" in any way.

I'm happy there is still hope for you 🫂

I wish you good luck
If ya would have asked me about 5 or 6 years ago i would've said the second option.
But now i really wanna yeet myself
It just ain't worth it. At least for me.

Take care of yourself 🫶
I understand. I'm sorry to heart that

Best wishes 🥰
I want the suffering to end. I have an unfixable health problem. Things would be great otherwise.
Really sorry it's that way. Is it 100% percent not fixable?

Last edited:
P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
I actually want to die. I hate the way the world works and I hate money and business and commerce and basically everything associated with money. I want to be in a dimension that doesn't have money. I hate how everything in the world is focused around money either making it or spending it. No matter what I do I never get enough money to really do what I want.

• Love
Reactions: redeyepiranha, ChronicPain23, Tears_From_Nirvana and 2 others