• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
So many. The forum feels so hollow nowadays, though it's just been habit for me to poke my nose in every so often. A few other members I liked seem to come around occasionally, though very rarely now. I hope they and the others who left are doing all right. Leaving the forum is usually a good thing, in my eyes.

Wrennie, Persephone, psnoody(can't remember if there were more numbers) LastFlowers (thanks for the lovely chats, hope you are okay) Insomniac, StarryStarry, jodes2, venin, redbathingduck, White Rabbit. And a couple of resident shitposters that are long gone; at least they kept things interesting in Offtopic. I never spoke with many of these people, but I appreciated their contributions nonetheless.

I know it's the nature of the internet to come and go, but I won't lie, sometimes the stories of strangers stick with me long after the encounter. I dislike false empathy and platitudes, but I do genuinely care for people, as much as a random weirdo on a suicide forum can.

There are probably many more. I've been lurking for a few years, but that's off the top of my head. I'm more inclined to remember people by profile pictures, so I unfortunately can't mention everyone.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
@LonelyKitten

Her situation was so tragic. She had a real passion for life, but also such weariness and hopelessness. I'm glad she isn't suffering, but I miss our chats and wish she could have had what she needed to be happy again.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
@DarkRange55. Where did he go? Maybe he was an undercover reporter all along ๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 4am
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I won't mention any names but I did have a friend on here years ago, whereby we'd talk on the phone several days a week, just to sort of commiserate and keep each other company. It was cozy and I did enjoy it while it lasted. This user did just up and leave the forum one day though, and I never heard from them again. It seems that's quite often how these things go.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
@slightoverlooked @logi @_Broken_alice @cupcakesandmilk hey I'm back sorry for the mentions <3

Reviving dead thread aside I miss @imustgo and @DearAgony as well as some others who have been lost to time.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
@dรถdsรคngel come back to SS

• Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante
idk3

idk3

Sep 10, 2023
Isn't this what the offtopic forum is for, I thought this section was meant to be suicide discussion. But anyway no as I literally don't care about strangers on the internet, their existence means nothing to me, I don't know who anyone is on here and I never want to. Strangers on the internet really aren't my problem and I don't understand how one could miss a stranger, this is just a forum so it's all just meaningless words anyway, it doesn't matter.

And I don't get why people are making such a big deal about death as we are literally all going to die anyway, death is the most normal thing no matter how many people try to deny it.
I would honestly miss you FC