• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
In terms of people who have ctb I miss @Midgardsorm so much, he was such a good friend to me, so sweet and understanding and compassionate.

Everytime I think of him I realize how his memory is fading away and most people around nowadays might not even have known him. I didn't think he would ever ctb, then one day he was just gone. You would've never expected it.

I also miss Persephone and wrennie, though their whereabouts are unknown, out of all the people I've met here their stories have always touched me the most and I wish they could have the world.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I miss @AllFoxedOut :((( He was so nice! >_< I may have a new and way better bf now, but the sadness remains~ :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
So many. The forum feels so hollow nowadays, though it's just been habit for me to poke my nose in every so often. A few other members I liked seem to come around occasionally, though very rarely now. I hope they and the others who left are doing all right. Leaving the forum is usually a good thing, in my eyes.

Wrennie, Persephone, psnoody(can't remember if there were more numbers) LastFlowers (thanks for the lovely chats, hope you are okay) Insomniac, StarryStarry, jodes2, venin, redbathingduck, White Rabbit. And a couple of resident shitposters that are long gone; at least they kept things interesting in Offtopic. I never spoke with many of these people, but I appreciated their contributions nonetheless.

I know it's the nature of the internet to come and go, but I won't lie, sometimes the stories of strangers stick with me long after the encounter. I dislike false empathy and platitudes, but I do genuinely care for people, as much as a random weirdo on a suicide forum can.

There are probably many more. I've been lurking for a few years, but that's off the top of my head. I'm more inclined to remember people by profile pictures, so I unfortunately can't mention everyone.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
@LonelyKitten

Her situation was so tragic. She had a real passion for life, but also such weariness and hopelessness. I'm glad she isn't suffering, but I miss our chats and wish she could have had what she needed to be happy again.

sserafim

sserafim

머리 아프다
Sep 13, 2023
@DarkRange55. Where did he go? Maybe he was an undercover reporter all along 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4am
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I won't mention any names but I did have a friend on here years ago, whereby we'd talk on the phone several days a week, just to sort of commiserate and keep each other company. It was cozy and I did enjoy it while it lasted. This user did just up and leave the forum one day though, and I never heard from them again. It seems that's quite often how these things go.