• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
the person i was there for in their last moments shortly after i first joined. im not sure "miss" is the right word. but theyre on my mind

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
She never talked to me, probably was too late for her to see my message but puffyclouds... I relate a lot to what she went through, some parts of her story were so relatable it was scary...

I feel so awful about what she went through. Her post is one of the rare forum posts that actually made me cry. I think about her a lot. I'm heartbroken about what happened to her.

Last edited:
todiefor

todiefor

I hate lies
Jun 24, 2023
Quite a number of ppl unfortunately, I find it very difficult to not think about the what ifs, and wishing I could still chat to them especially the ones I got very close to, many wonderful ppl have died and I do miss them. This site is very double edge sword.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Isn't this what the offtopic forum is for, I thought this section was meant to be suicide discussion. But anyway no as I literally don't care about strangers on the internet, their existence means nothing to me, I don't know who anyone is on here and I never want to. Strangers on the internet really aren't my problem and I don't understand how one could miss a stranger, this is just a forum so it's all just meaningless words anyway, it doesn't matter.

And I don't get why people are making such a big deal about death as we are literally all going to die anyway, death is the most normal thing no matter how many people try to deny it.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Isn't this what the offtopic forum is for, I thought this section was meant to be suicide discussion. But anyway no as I literally don't care about strangers on the internet, their existence means nothing to me, I don't know who anyone is on here and I never want to. Strangers on the internet really aren't my problem and I don't understand how one could miss a stranger, this is just a forum so it's all just meaningless words anyway, it doesn't matter.

And I don't get why people are making such a big deal about death as we are literally all going to die anyway, death is the most normal thing no matter how many people try to deny it.
This thread isn't hurting anyone by being in this section. If you want to report this to the mods I'm sure they'll transfer it to the off topic section.

You have every right to believe all these complete strangers ultimately mean nothing to you. But not everyone agrees. I don't agree. Yes all these people are strangers but they share the same curse by being suicidal. It should matter because all these people share the same darkness we all feel here.

Hell I miss a lot of people I got to know here and sure they were strangers, but guess what most people in real life hide behind a mask and in all likelihood they're just as much strangers to me than to people I interact with on this forum. At least here people can talk about their feelings and not hide behind a mask.

You said it's all meaningless words anyway, like dude those words are some of these people's last words let alone last interactions with any person before they ctb. Yes it's all meaningless, blah blah blah, but those last words and interactions were meaningful to them and that matters. Yes death happens to all of us, but it doesn't make the pain of missing someone stop especially someone who felt the same suicidal shit that we all feel. I may be a minority by thinking this but not everyone is incapable of feeling empathy towards others especially complete strangers.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

I would miss you a lot dear friend @FuneralCry , but unfortunately i'll CTB pretty soon.
Will you miss me as well? ❤️

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
This thread isn't hurting anyone by being in this section.
how might it not belong in this section? granted not all of the people being mentioned possibly ctbed, some of them might have just moved on and lost contact. but for the most part its about people that committed suicide, and its the suicide section...
seems perfect to me, or am i missing something?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yes, which is why I'm kinda annoyed when she does that because that's where about 75% of her 32,700 posts come from and on this forum of all forums we really could do without false platitudes from someone who sees a GBT and just thinks 🤷🙄 "I don't care, I wish it could be me".
Honest lack of caring however I can handle.

I don't think you mean that, you're not a cold lizard 🦎
Broooo it was a joke why is everyone taking it seriously aaaaaa. Ok I deleted it

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
how might it not belong in this section? granted not all of the people being mentioned possibly ctbed, some of them might have just moved on and lost contact. but for the most part its about people that committed suicide, and its the suicide section...
seems perfect to me, or am i missing something?
No, I believe it should stay cause why the hell does it matter unless it's completely unrelated to suicide. But like I said they can report that to the mods and they'll move it to the off topic section. And if they don't want it in this section, report it or ignore it, whatever.

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Strangers on the internet really aren't my problem and I don't understand how one could miss a stranger, this is just a forum so it's all just meaningless words anyway, it doesn't matter.
Are you sure it's not your problem tho?
You're the one who constantly complain about strangers on this forum who aren't just constantly doomposting preaching how death is the ultimate goal and calling them prolifers 🫢

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'll be honest, I don't like false platitudes either, that's why when I say "I'm sorry this happened to you" or anything similar, I mean it. I know what it's like to have people be phony towards me when I'm suffering, I don't want to do that to others.

Maybe it's a character flaw, I dunno, but I get attached to people and feel affectionate towards everyone, even strangers. Especially when they suffer in a way that is either particularly horrible to me, or in a way that is relatable to me. I mean, for example, I cried when reading about what happened to Junko Furuta, I couldn't have possibly met her, she died before I was even born, but reading her story killed me inside.

I'm a softie. I admit it. I'm extremely sensitive and a bleeding-heart softie. That's why I get attached to strangers and miss them like this. I don't know if that's good or bad, that's up to you.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
LonelyKitten (We never got to interact with her. Her goodbye post was up shortly after we found our way here we think.)
edu0z ....Crying now just thinking about them.
Abyssal

Just a few names we've cried over being crossed out. We hope they are all at peace and wish the world had not pushed them to to the point of choosing to go... They all deserved so much better..