• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I miss @Rounded Apathy. I suspect he is doing okay.

A lot of regular users dip without warning and I admit I hate that. I know they're not obligated to leave us anything but I wish they still would write something about their intentions.

Last edited:
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Not here for long enough, but I am extremely resilient. I lost my best friend to suicide in the past, also in a pretty trash moment. If I got over that, I don't see why it should be different this time.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
My relationship with this person is confusing and kinda dramatic but I sure do miss them. They were a person on this forum whom I thought was similar age to me. We shared the same enjoyment of music, chatted daily on here and shared stories about our lives. We were in contact for about a year and I shared with them my CTB plan not knowing they would follow this.. I know kinda stupid of me :nomouth:. Anyways I got a farewell message and he had a successful attempt.. fast forward 24 hours and his family contacted me as they found our messages on another platform.. next thing I am contacted by police and had to give a statement about what happened. It also nearly led to me being expelled from my support place. Luckily I was found not guilty because he had lied to me about his age and I had given the information with no intention of him following it. Kinda dramatic :pfff::pfff:. I sure miss the relationship and having him around though. Just remember to be careful on this forum and not go through what I went through in 2020 :smiling:

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
She never talked to me, probably was too late for her to see my message but puffyclouds... I relate a lot to what she went through, some parts of her story were so relatable it was scary...

I feel so awful about what she went through. Her post is one of the rare forum posts that actually made me cry. I think about her a lot. I'm heartbroken about what happened to her.
Me too 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂 I miss puffyclouds so damn much. I think about her everyday. I had a full on mental breakdown after she passed. I tear up often thinking about her and all that she had to go through. She's the first person I've interacted with since I've had an account here that CTB'd. I'm sure if she saw your message it brought her comfort and was very appreciated ❤️

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I miss GirlShapedWound, Un, veryhappyhuman. I'm sure there are more too... I miss people who may have quit the forum or post less too.

There are also people I dread the time when they do CTB- for purely selfish reasons that I'll really miss them too but, I know that's hypocritical and a part of me will have to be relieved that they ended their own suffering.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've never lost so many people in such short amount of time. There're quite a few members who left and I think of them very often. Especially the ones I was in closer contact via chat.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
while I barely know anyone here, seeing some names everywhere, super frequently, then never again leaves some sort of a void in my heart. I'm glad they've gotten what they were after, but at the same time, I'm sad they suffered so much that it got to this.

I don't think I saw anyone mention Persephone/last love letter, but she's been on my mind since her last post, so I suppose I'll be the one to bring her up.

there's been several others since I've gotten here too, that were kind and caring but were gone before I learned any more about them. I hold a spot for them in my heart too, bc I can't help but to be a poor sap. I worry sometimes that no one will remember them, so I try to remember what I can until it's my time to go. hopefully someone else will remember me, but I'm also okay if no one does.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Idon'tknow828

You deserved better. I wish I could have helped. You deserved better...

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
@kawaiiphantom ! I think she was a positive presence on this forum who it seems suddenly disappeared one day. Hope she's doing alright (or otherwise at peace).

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
No, I respect anyone's circumstances that make them choose their exit they long for and understand I must let them go without make them feel bad about leaving

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
moonicide and abyssal

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
In terms of people who have ctb I miss @Midgardsorm so much, he was such a good friend to me, so sweet and understanding and compassionate.

Everytime I think of him I realize how his memory is fading away and most people around nowadays might not even have known him. I didn't think he would ever ctb, then one day he was just gone. You would've never expected it.

I also miss Persephone and wrennie, though their whereabouts are unknown, out of all the people I've met here their stories have always touched me the most and I wish they could have the world.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I miss @AllFoxedOut :((( He was so nice! >_< I may have a new and way better bf now, but the sadness remains~ :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori