• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Hey guys

Does anyone else sometimes enjoy sex and the thought of sex but at other times find it utterly disgusting?

I think part of my disgust with sex comes from some slight sexual abuse but sometimes I think it's ocd-ish or depression.... Like all the sweating and the act itself disgusts me... maybe I'm disgusted with myself for kinkyness... I think I just think too much

anthomaniac

anthomaniac

Oct 10, 2018
I feel the same sometimes, but i think mine it's more entitled to gender dysphoria (me being a FTM) and the fear of intimacy. I can remember all the other times i've had sex before, with people i trusted and felt good with and it was amazing, and those memories don't disgust me oor make me feel bad. But as soon as i picture myself trying to be intimate with anyone else again or showing my body in such ways or seeing my body in such ways does not only gives me a high feeling of disgust but also of sadness

Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
I'm a virgin, these emotions are foreign to me as I do not quite understand them. However I do at times feel disgusted with the act itself especially when it's a one night stand or with a prostitute.

It's sex but without any form of actual intimacy instead it's just for the pleasure of said action then actually looking to be intimate with the person they are doing it with.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I only seem to like sex with a new girl. As soon as things become routine, it's a total chore for me (in most cases). Some aspects of sex I find a little gross, but not enough to put me off in the moment. But basically outside of that initial excitement/novelty I don't care for it. Just starts to feel like exercise and usually not even as good as masturbation.

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I have gone off sex because of the reasons you suggest, messy and demeaning. Besides, i have seen the damage it can do to sensitive souls. Getting all naked and entangled, fear of not performing and being judged, the whole build up to it. Grim.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I always thought it as something dirty.
I don't have any fantasies. I did love sex with my second (and last) girlfriend, as a way to be one. My previous girlfriend (and she was my wife later), she didn't like to make love with me. I was frustrated.
But now, I just don't care about it. Yes, I could say I imagine it like disgusting sometimes. Other simply I just don't go for it or feel atracted by anyone. I could say I'm a bit like asexual right now. My only priority is to wait for ctb. I associate sex with love, and love with willing to live.

Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Disgusting, no. Bored, yes. Especially with the same partner. Personally, I love the rush of a new girlfriend. The getting to know you phase, the build up of friendship, the mutual lust. For me it fades over time

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Hey guys

Does anyone else sometimes enjoy sex and the thought of sex but at other times find it utterly disgusting?

I think part of my disgust with sex comes from some slight sexual abuse but sometimes I think it's ocd-ish or depression.... Like all the sweating and the act itself disgusts me... maybe I'm disgusted with myself for kinkyness... I think I just think too much

Yes. I go through cycles where it's all i think about (mostly drug induced) Then weeks months, hell years, where the thought of being touched in a sexually manner grosses me out.

I've been dreaming about it constantly though recently.
Ooh look there's a meme about it so it must be a thing ! View attachment 8869
But i can definitely relate! Borderline by any chance?

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Yes. I go through cycles where it's all i think about (mostly drug induced) Then weeks months, hell years, where the thought of being touched in a sexually manner grosses me out.

I've been dreaming about it constantly though recently.

But i can definitely relate! Borderline by any chance?
Yup yup what drugs induce it if I may ask

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't hate sex but I suffered from my libido, thankfully it's now in check because I am on antiandrogens. I feel much more in control over my body urges.
Anyway I don't have a sex partner and hook ups are not something I want.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hey guys

IMO the slight sexual abuse probably didn't have anything to do with it. It's probably more that your depressed than anything else. I know people that have been sexually abused and like it. It depends also on how high or low your sex drive is. And that has to do with your hormones.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have sex often with many men although since coming off Adderall ive become pickier again, because my disgust sensitivity increases and mainly seeing regulars as of late lol! On adderall it lowers my disgust sensitivity and I'm able to have sex with people I normally couldn't with. I'm just like omg! Lol! I'm sorry to gross everyone out. I do still enjoy it but often see it as a necessary evil these days. The guys I see are nice but yea it's why I missed out on marriage and kids. It started off as promiscuity and developed into a way of life. I can't really imagine a different life anymore. I'm in too deep and it's been too many dicks lol! I'm sure it's impacted me psychologically. It eases loneliness and makes me feel wanted and appreciated I guess. I get a bit of attention and feels good. I know i can't live like this forever and expect to have a short life.