• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I don't understand what you mean by it putting you at a disadvantage.

Do pelvic problems really prevent you from having any sort of physical sex life? Maybe he's fine with the situation, or have have you discussed an open relationship if that's not the case. Obviously not for everyone.

I can sympathise. Though this is something I've never experienced.

Most people totally reject the 'everyone deserves love and intimacy,' principle these days, at least for men. 'You're not entitled to anything.' is a far more popular sentiment (even if nothing about your attitude suggests entitlement, just daring to say you're lonely is enough for some people) but if this condition is uncommon then I've probably been rejected by many people with it. No way I could put a number on the total but it's many many thousands, and almost every time rejection occurs prior to any sort of interaction.

He's def not "fine" with the situation but he understands it's not my fault and he's not shitty about it 99% of the time. But I do hope when I pass on he will find someone who can share that with him.

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. I think of course technically no one is 'entitled' to love or intimacy, but I would hope each person finds it. Unless they're like, truly terrible irredeemable people who would be a danger to a partner. Many if not most people with pelvic pain like I have don't try to date and would reject any advances because they know they can't have sex.

After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
I think of course technically no one is 'entitled' to love or intimacy

No, for the most part no one is entitled to anything. 99% of people already know that. The people who say this in most cases are well aware of it, but are just trying to shut-down any conversation which doesn't present the dating world as some sort of sublimely just meritocracy in which everyone is to blame for their own issues. Just like some people will say things like, 'no one is entitled to a job!' or 'no one is entitled to healthcare!' for much the same reason.

Unless they're like, truly terrible irredeemable people who would be a danger to a partner.

Ironically people like this often have no problem whatsoever.

Many if not most people with pelvic pain like I have don't try to date and would reject any advances because they know they can't have sex.

It's kind of sad how people who are marginalised in the dating world often self-isolate, essentially ensuring the 'normal' folk retain cultural hegemony, but I can completely understand why