W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
As unfeeling as your mother sounds I discourage using suicide as a weapon.
I respect your opinion, and i think you are right. I dont believe spite should be a factor in my exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Probably not, I literally can't say goodbye to my kids and loved ones. It sucks how much this world hurts, but I would rather I suffer than they do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Spitfire, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Of course. I will succeed. SI will not stop me and I will fight against it all the way during my final moments. And even if I end up losing that battle with my SI, I have measures in place to ensure that I do not call out for help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Yes, i believe i will successfully CTB this time. I have a few attempts and psych hospitalizations in my past- always with the same method. I know what doesn't work.

This time is different. I am methodically planning it out- i have never done that before- never written a will before-

Tonight i secured a home for my dog should something ever happen to me. I need never ever worry for his safety. Luckily the individual thought my query was due to jitters because of upcoming major surgery... and i let him believe that.

I've switched methods. I have a place- I'm waiting for a couple of things to fall into place but... i'm not sad or resigned, it's matter of fact. I'm numb.

I won't go into the "why"s but there is plenty of reason. It's so logical it's clear- like a math problem...

So yes, with all the planning and effort, and research i have put into the method right down to calculating weight per inch... i don't see how i can fail when i set this into motion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
As unfeeling as your mother sounds I discourage using suicide as a weapon.

There's obviously more to it than using his mother as a weapon! I'd just advise ctb out of your house, away from your mother... unless you really feel you must?! :ehh:

Reactions: Ghost2211
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
There's obviously more to it than using his mother as a weapon! I'd just advise ctb out of your house, away from your mother... unless you really feel you must?! :ehh:
Your right friend. I think that would only demonstrate pure hatred on my behalf, I believe it should be carried out in a far more peaceful environment than my home. I do feel alot of resent and anger towards her statement, no doubt it rings through my head daily. But thats not me, im not going to return my anger in the form of a suicide at home. I could be much more at peace elsewhere.
Fighting hate with hate is senseless.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x