enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I understand the will to keep it simple ...or within a circle of being supportive even ...even though, shipping costs from RE to forward company would still be paid (within China/HK, probably cheap). It also can provide additional twists, like the avoidance of a tracking number if you choose unregistered mail with a national company at origin - I don't know who RE uses, with forward company, you know from selection in advance which service is gonna be used, no surprises
With the certainty that a private courrier won't deliver to door, you could as well ship as "general delivery" at a pickup point (but okay, R2D is not illegal yet, it's only options voiced)

Last edited:
Reactions: Notabadguy
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Roll Call, Here, as of today:
How many have ordered?
Do you have a shipping Number? What is it?
Does anyone have faith/believe all the ducks are in a row for their order?
Any delivery info like date/time line?
I ordered yesterday. Have receieved order confirmation and my bank account has been charged (both for the DeBreather and shipping). Had no problem arranging for shipping (live in Sweden), but have not yet received any delivery details.

Reactions: Overnoutofhere
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
heres another email from Richard:

"Unfortunately, we're having continuing problems with that address form. I am hoping the developers will get it resolved on Monday. But for now, if you will send me your Order ID number and your detailed address, I will manually insert the shipping order with the warehouse on your behalf."

sounds like they are still fixing some bugs on their end.

I don't doubt you mean well, but they've not had it under control for months. This is just another shitshow, emotion-heightening phase of a shitshow, emotion-heightening rollout. Not exactly trust-inducing actions so far.

And folks have reasonable cause to worry if their charges are not processing properly.

Exit was well aware there would be a high demand. Whoever their webmasters are (Exit's and delivery middleman's) should have the means to troubleshoot before rolling out. Online ordering and delivery are not new concepts. The email address for RocketExpress doesn't even work.

So, the RocketExpress website/service is far from being new and set up ONLY for the purpose of the Debreather
As can be seen here
http://whois.domaintools.com/rocketexpress.co.uk domain registered in 1999
https://web.archive.org/web/2019*/https://www.rocketexpress.co.uk/ cache webpages to browse how they were during the past 20 years (most recent front-end design seems to date back from 2011)

Sometimes, I wonder if it's still time to build a multi-national company from my garage, by hazard, not paying attention, I could maybe hire a secretary sitting on my lap and pet a hamster, waiting to turn a billionaire

Last edited:
Reactions: Donk
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Roll Call, Here, as of today:
How many have ordered?
Do you have a shipping Number? What is it?
Does anyone have faith/believe all the ducks are in a row for their order?
Any delivery info like date/time line?
I have ordered and have an order number. No shipping confirmation yet. I am skeptical about getting it anytime soon but have been told it will ship soon.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Be sure to check your bank account again, and again, on the 'other' forum.. I have read the charge was there, then gone.

The interesting thing about order number is I've seen #600 here, and on the 'other' forum, thus I wanted to see a progression.

my order number is in the 600s as well

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Be sure to check your bank account again, and again, on the 'other' forum.. I have read the charge was there, then gone.

The interesting thing about order number is I've seen #600 here, and on the 'other' forum, thus I wanted to see a progression.
Yes, 600's as well here.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Does no one have 601, 602, 615, 621.. etc
If one hasn't arranged for shipping they shouldn't give out their order id, RocketExpress does nothing to prevent a third party from entering your order id and changing the shipping address (as long as shipping hasn't already been arranged)

Edit: Will add that most addresses below 600 are either non existent or "test" orders not made by real people, so the order id does not refelect the amount of people that have ordered

Last edited:
  • Wow
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I have ordered yesterday. I have an order number, but I don't have charge in the back account, I do have pendent charge that will be failed due to adress problems (so said Richard Avochet, he checked my order number). Nothing about shipment.

I'm nervous. I want to fix this.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Edit: Will add that most addresses below 600 are either non existent or "test" orders not made by real people, so the order id does not refelect the amount of people that have ordered

In fact, it looks like a backlog of order references trailing from when the site was not ready, not equivalent to stock sold. Back in february, from confirmation mail, I think I was order #150 or something. I confirm I have not received a new email asking to proceed to payment and update shipping. Having 100s produced ? w/ recent orders going on, it doesn't appear there's a queue processing from the start, only new clients who manifest themselves /again and complete the procedure

Last edited:
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I ordered Wednesday. Just emailed Richard about an hour ago. He just said he would insert the order into the warehouse system on my behalf and I'll receive confirmation and tracking details the instant it departs. He also said it's been a hectic 48 hours so he must be overwhelmed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and LMLN
V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
MESSAGE FROM RICHARD AVOCET:

"I just realized that the first 100 units will be gone shortly (faster than I imagined it could happen). The second batch is awaiting shipment to the warehouse and I've just sent an urgent appeal to get that shipment on its way immediately. It may not be available until Wednesday or Thursday, however (if we're lucky). If you could let people know that any shortage is absolutely temporary, I would appreciate it. I also have 800 more units in parts ready to be assembled in a week's time if and when needed. So there's no risk of production not being available. I just had to make some production decisions in advance as to how much we needed to assemble and pack (without really knowing if anyone would actually buy them)."
Question: I'm newish here, how do I connect with a moderator? Thanks.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
MESSAGE FROM RICHARD AVOCET:

This is not directed at @vpstories, commenting on what Richard said.

"without really knowing if anyone would buy them" ??

Exit International has been delaying for months. Folks have been posting on SS regularly. Surely members of EI have contacted the organization wondering when it was finally going to happen. There's no way he didn't have a clue about demand.

I don't even smell fertilizer in his message. I smell straight up bullshit.

All of these delays serve to make the product more desirable, which overrides critical thinking. It's a common promotion tactic. We'll see what happens when established SS members receive ReBreathers and report as to whether they work or not. They probably will. But then I can see some jerk ordering tons and selling them for outrageous prices if this operation gets shut down, or even the folks behind the ReBreathers having their own A as a front and pocket the exorbitant charges. I hope I'm wrong, I just know when I smell bullshit, and it's never dished out for altruistic reasons.

• Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, Ἡγησίας and enjolras
V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
To be clear, I have no relationship to Richard beyond being a customer. I'm offering to help because I think this could be a revolutionary tool for self-deliverance. Also, to my understanding, Exit International has nothing officially to do with this device, its creation or its release and distribution. All the delays have been because of the pandemic. You're right to be skeptical, I certainly am. But I'm taking a leap of faith on this being the real deal.

V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
RE: @vpstories

Has now started ANOTHER thread. He's new, who knows who he is talking to. We don't need a wanna be leader. Now he's correcting whatever. I'm stickin with the regulars, not the new guy who wants to take charge.

Sorry if I have an attitude, there is enough confusion, and lack of trusting.

I have suggested to him that he go threw this thread, there are many issues.

Why start another thread!

And.. maybe I am wrong?
"He's new, who knows who he is talking to." Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Not trying to stir anything up, just want an FAQ. If this is the wrong thing to do here, I'll pull the plug.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
To be clear, I have no relationship to Richard beyond being a customer. I'm offering to help because I think this could be a revolutionary tool for self-deliverance. Also, to my understanding, Exit International has nothing officially to do with this device, its creation or its release and distribution. All the delays have been because of the pandemic. You're right to be skeptical, I certainly am. But I'm taking a leap of faith on this being the real deal.

As I said, my previous comment wasn't directed at you.

However, this one is a direct response to what I've quoted.

Not quite sure how it's possible to be skeptical and simultaneously take a leap of faith.

The only messages you've posted in over two weeks as a member started here in this thread just over a week ago, and now the FAQ thread you've started for Richard. You said you started it for him, yet you have no relationship to him as anything more than a customer?

I don't mean to offend, but you say opposite things, and I find that as untrustworthy as Richard's message that you disseminated for him. I don't know if you're being manipulated by Richard and by desperation, or manipulative, but something really stinks here. You've sought mod approval, you call it a debreather like everyone else when it's a ReBreather, but you also act as an apologist and agent for Richard.

Desperate folks are easy to victimize and get them to override their reasoning. My reasoning tells me something is seriously off here.

Edit: Also a member of EI according your first posts on this thread, and have only ever talked about the ReBreather.

There are tons of questions out there about this new device. Richard is extremely busy dealing with orders, so I offered to help collect questions for a future FAQ. If you have a question about the device itself, concerns, etc., please post them here. I will forward them to Richard and post back here with his responses. Eventually there will be an FAQ on the website.

PLEASE, NO QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERING OR THE STATUS OF YOUR ORDER. That's not what this is for.

(MODERATOR: Is this ok for me to do this? I wasn't sure how to contact you directly.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Epsilon0 and Soul
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Deleted thread. I'm outta here. I tried.
Ok, then you can ask some questions for me:
1) It was mentioned that it works same way like we are on an altitude.
How about heartbeat?
2) Do people experience hallucinations before passing out with this method?
3) Do they experience nausea?
4) Will propranolol help pass out much more quickly?
5) How many times can we test this method before CTB?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, enjolras and GoodPersonEffed
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Deleted thread. I'm outta here. I tried.

Nono, it could have had a use. People are free to express their opinions, it just adds up to the density of the material in circulation when some criticism is voiced. It is a construction that is helpful. Don't take it personally

Personally, I believe in extreme incompetency as well as inconsistency in general human behaviour as a possibility.

Because it is internet, intents are righteous to be doubted cause no verification is ever possible.
It's as well okay to notice that some persons get more or less involved, be it. Judgement is anyone's ability, there is honesty in exchanging it, that shouldn't lead to offence

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and GoodPersonEffed
Overnoutofhere

Overnoutofhere

Mar 30, 2020
If one hasn't arranged for shipping they shouldn't give out their order id, RocketExpress does nothing to prevent a third party from entering your order id and changing the shipping address (as long as shipping hasn't already been arranged)

Invoice 676 payment taken out. Ordered today 4/11 at 1:00 MST

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
I'd like the answers to Faust's #258 post too, thanks for your valuable quest.

Reactions: Overnoutofhere, enjolras and GoodPersonEffed
Overnoutofhere

Overnoutofhere

Mar 30, 2020
Can we please stop the drama and get back to answering legitimate questions please...many of us are in pain here, looking for real answers
Faust's #258 post plus what is shelf life of the chemical component? Thank you...

Reactions: Halo13
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I think it's not worse that questions for FAQ are published rather than gathered to be passed on. If they stay unanswered, at least we can attest which ones were eluded. Much like, a public inventory for transparency

————--this was my effort directed at @vpstories FAQ (topic disappeared)

Where to begin

Really, I wouldn't mind if Phillip Nitschke or any expert would care to join in, not necessarily putting all weight on the creator's shoulders

>> Basics from the ground up : experience feedback from actual contemporary use would be welcomed (once available)

Link taken out of the PeacefulPill eHandbook Debreather chapter, about 9 previous suicides (1 interrupted) with the initial invention in the 2000s
8 out 9 persons took large amounts of Flunitrazepam (one potent benzodiazepine, used for insomnia, anesthesia assistance, date rape), Vodka and/or Nembutal (/plus misc., unchecked). Some persons were asleep before given assistance of the unit being applied onto them, other persons might have felt zoned out from the supplements when starting awaken (fully or close enough), others were applied pressure to the mask by 3rd parties (an issue that should be resolved from the updated seal design, understandably)

* Can it be commented that this machine is meant to be used by user's own self, as standalone helper without the need to supplement with drugs and alcohol, for the procedure to carry on peacefully without disturbance from hypoxia (assumed slower than with inert gases exit bag) symptoms felt / self-interruption from symptoms ?

* How long is a death supposed to take, minimum and maximum, starting from the application of the device, according the seal maintains perfectly as intended ?

Here is a graph issued from the 2000s experimentation, showing O2 dispersion over time using an old DeBreather unit
3799D083 B3C0 4CB2 A4FC 3B2B7C8E7E67
The plateau phase with rebounds can be attributed to an average or faulty seal with environnemental air infiltration, with assisting person helping to reposition, pressure the mask down to achieve an hermetic seal again ...notwithstanding this adjusting period (not supposed to happen with the new improved design), the whole procedure would still last approximately 25-30 minutes here, to get oxygen totally to zero.

* Is this time schedule in line with a typical expectation ? Would there be phases encountered (associated to eventual symptoms, which ones ?), due to prolonged steady O2 drop, until unconsciousness, then death ?

* If sober / drug-free, can no symptoms be felt or even "enjoyable" ones (light euphoria sensation), despite gradual hypoxia process vs sudden (exit bag / explosive depressurisation) ?

* Are there painless disorders to anticipate and at which frequency (like involuntary muscle contractions, around or after unconsciousness / other spasm types) ?

* Is there a body position preferred / environnement context suggested ? (lying flat on the ground, facing sky, without close objects vs sitting on sofa-bench securely)

* If the seal were to leak for whatever reason (not considering hair, make-up cause part of the preparation, facial relaxation addressed, but rather like, strap displacement from uncontrolled movement), can survival occur (in the lines of arousal gained back) with damaging sequels ? Not taking away liability but important to factor in (Again, this is new and bound to take more time with unknown that what is documented : exit bag)
of various scenarios, that were at times addressed during exit bag monitoring. Can we still expect no accident during progressive hypoxia (different context) ? can't tell from the past experiments available since persons did not dare to be either not confused or not alert
8CC22BEA A504 455B B6F4 3BD763F07D4A
7C399E63 49E0 4D66 ACE8 F82EB9B9D895

* Are certain persons disadvantaged, thus discouraged, to use the device ? i.e. those who would have any starting physical/medical condition, like respiratory problems / altered breathing (asthma, smoker, etc) or else ?

Thank him for the audacity of driving the conductor seat. Passengers are lined-up if or without reassurance provided (meticulous for me - to those who'd ask if some of my questions are authentically stupid, I gladly plead guilty)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopali, Halo13, tooStupidForExitBag and 3 others
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Are the dimensions & weight of the unit marked somewhere, the ones of the package given during the RocketExpress checkout ?

Last edited:
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
One dilemma I have is this - I don't have a credit card, only a debit card. Debits don't have the kind of protections that credits do, especially if something goes wrong during the process. Any knowledgeable opinions?

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
You've sought mod approval, you call it a debreather like everyone else when it's a ReBreather, but you also act as an apologist and agent for Richard.

Edit: Also a member of EI according your first posts on this thread, and have only ever talked about the ReBreather.

Olala ! it had escaped my scrutiny. Think we're definitely not away from prying eyes. Website also changed following remarks.
Now making synapses connect. Manifestos make sense. Think I underestimated your bullshit-o-meter skills by a mile. Gratz!

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon0 and GoodPersonEffed
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
The billing/shipping info collection issue is very simple to solve. Just use a platform such as shopify. They will process payments and collect shipping info. Just keep it simple with the product and shopping cart. No sales pitch on the site. Anyone who places an order will already know.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Are the dimensions & weight of the unit marked somewhere, the ones pf the package given during the RocketExpress checkout ?
I don't think so. At least I didn't see them.

Reactions: enjolras
H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
That's like CTB by breathing into a bag.
How would filtering CO2 change anything? CO2 can't be taken by the lungs either. A death in a 100% CO2 atmosphere is the same as a death in a 100% Nitrogen atmosphere. You are dying because you are breathing non toxic gas without oxygen.

That filter is just for show, it is a mssk that makes you breath the air that you exhaled.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and GoodPersonEffed
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
That's like CTB by breathing into a bag.
How would filtering CO2 change anything? CO2 can't be taken by the lungs either. A death in a 100% CO2 atmosphere is the same as a death in a 100% Nitrogen atmosphere. You are dying because you are breathing non toxic gas without oxygen.

That filter is just for show, it is a mssk that makes you breath the air that you exhaled.
What does matters is that it works.

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
What does matters is that it works.
It matters that it's a scam, 175$ for a face mask, three tubes and a nonsensical filter that just makes breathing harder.
You can have the same effect with a facemask and a single tube with a dead end. And it doesn't work if the mask doesn't fit perfectly.
Not that money matters much if you want to CTB, but god, be smarter about it.