Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Have you actually ordered one ?paid for it etc
Hi

if you ,or anyone else you know actually gets one of these or finds out the actual end price including delivery etc .please pm with any info .would be aporeciated thanks .:hug:
The estimated cost is $189.88 and I would imagine it'd be more or less depending on the delivery location to know the exact price with shipping etc. That's the best answer I can give for now because depending on location that shipping cost can vary widely.

Reactions: Soul
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Please update us those of you that have already bought it, if and when you receive your package.

Reactions: LADY007, Didymus and nonamegirl
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I emailed RocketExpress to ask about shipping to my country, used the info email address of on their website, the email was kicked back as undeliverable to them. >:/

@GoodPersonEffed. this is the response i got from Richard regarding shipment of their product:

"No. First, when you pay for the ReBreather, you own it. You then arrange for the warehouse (that happens to be in China) to ship that ReBreather (that you own) directly to you at any address you tell them to ship it. Door-to-door service. Their warehouse door to your front door. There is no intermediate warehouse. RocketExpress is merely an intermediary broker that facilitates the handling of orders from indiividuals, such as yourself, which the warehouse would not otherwise agree to handle. (The warehouse doesn't ship for individuals on a one time basis--they are a B2B enterprise. Through RocketExpress, individual customers are able to get the benefits of discounted corporate shipping rates on a transaction-by-transaction basis.)"

based on his answer...sounds like rocketexpress isnt responsible for handling the actual delivery of the product. Rather they process the orders on behalf of the warehouse. once the order is processed, the product will be sent from China to your address. thats my interpretation.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Shinbu, enjolras and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed. this is the response i got from Richard regarding shipment of their product:

"No. First, when you pay for the ReBreather, you own it. You then arrange for the warehouse (that happens to be in China) to ship that ReBreather (that you own) directly to you at any address you tell them to ship it. Door-to-door service. Their warehouse door to your front door. There is no intermediate warehouse. RocketExpress is merely an intermediary broker that facilitates the handling of orders from indiividuals, such as yourself, which the warehouse would not otherwise agree to handle. (The warehouse doesn't ship for individuals on a one time basis--they are a B2B enterprise. Through RocketExpress, individual customers are able to get the benefits of discounted corporate shipping rates on a transaction-by-transaction basis.)"

based on his answer...sounds like rocketexpress isnt responsible for handling the actual delivery of the product. Rather they process the orders on behalf of the warehouse. once the order is processed, the product will be sent from China to your address. thats my interpretation.

Thanks for sharing. It seems then, based on the link to RocketExpress's site when ordering, that they have only brokered shipping agreements to a limited number of countries as mine is not listed. It doesn't make sense though why my email to RocketExpress got kicked back as undeliverable when I copied and pasted the email address they list on the same page on their site.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Sigh. No response to my latest inquiry submitted through the r2d page. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get someone to respond? Even if they just don't know how it will work for co2-retentive people, someone out there must know the gizmo's mechanisms well enough to speculate. 8\

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and Halo13
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Sigh. No response to my latest inquiry submitted through the r2d page. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get someone to respond? Even if they just don't know how it will work for co2-retentive people, someone out there must know the gizmo's mechanisms well enough to speculate. 8\
You could email richard directly. I think @imroch has the email addresses if you PM.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I emailed Richard Avocet asking about my "shipping arrangement problems" and my lack of charge in my back account, in spite of having an order confirmation (with a number) by Rocket Express, which they emailed me. He checked and answered to me that my order had been declined due to problems with my address, and that he could assist me with the payment of the product and the shipment. What do you think? I'm afraid of being charged twice.

Have those of you who have been delivered the order confirmation by Rocket Express been charged also on your bank account?

Reactions: mediocre
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
so i purchased this thing and it directed me to the rocketexpress site. i selected the country im from. i clicked on the link which directs me to a page with my address info. however..it wont take my postal code because its asking for a zip code. now im stuck. very frustrating!

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
So, I'll have to pay again and cross fingers to not being charged twice in the end. I think I'll wait until Monday.
so i purchased this thing and it directed me to the rocketexpress site. i selected the country im from. i clicked on the link which directs me to a page with my address info. however..it wont take my postal code because its asking for a zip code. now im stuck. very frustrating!
English is not my first language, but, as far as I know, zip code and postal code mean the same, just type your zip/postal code.

Last edited:
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
.it wont take my postal code because its asking for a zip code.

➽ Ordering info - Having problem ordering due to Postcode/ Zip Code issue - The problem is this: at the top of the form is the flag for the country. the default flag is the USA flag. So now the form only accepts USA zip codes. So click on the flag and change it to the UK flag. Now it accepts UK postcodes.

Reactions: Halo13
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
So, I'll have to pay again and cross fingers to not being charged twice in the end. I think I'll wait until Monday.

English is not my first language, but, as far as I know, zip code and postal code mean the same, just type your zip/postal code.

i did. but it doesnt recognize my postal code for some reason

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
The only way of knowing is by looking at your statements and checking if the payment cleared. Both of my payments are pending through my bank.

Reactions: Notabadguy
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019

You will not be charged twice. I went through the address issue myself, but was only charged once, once I corrected the address problem.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
it doesnt recognize my postal code for some reason
➽ Ordering info - Having problem ordering due to Postcode/ Zip Code issue - The problem is this: at the top of the form is the flag for the country. the default flag is the USA flag. So now the form only accepts USA zip codes. So click on the flag and change it to the UK flag. Now it accepts UK postcodes.

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Don't worry, mates, everything is under control. Remember all these weeks saying "last minute details are still being worked on so we can begin processing and fulfilling your orders". They hadn't enough time to make a functional web along this three months, let's give them a little more time.

Reactions: Notabadguy, Halo13 and Donk
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020

i dont see any flags. i only see a drop down menu with list of countries

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
i dont see any flags
That is what was posted on the 'other' forum. Is it showing your country? UK was having problems, maybe others. Some on the 'other' forum have said Richard is/has helped them. Some here too I think... PMing you.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I'll check with my bank. Besides I have called to Rocket Express, to Sheffield (UK), they said that I call back Tuesday.
I checked with my bank and I have the payment of the product pending, so I supposed it will be cleared shortly, but I don't have any payment pending regarding the shipment. I don't know what to do. I emailed Richard Avocet again.

Last edited:
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I emailed Richard Avocet asking about my "shipping arrangement problems" and my lack of charge in my back account, in spite of having an order confirmation (with a number) by Rocket Express, which they emailed me. He checked and answered to me that my order had been declined due to problems with my address, and that he could assist me with the payment of the product and the shipment. What do you think? I'm afraid of being charged twice.

Have those of you who have been delivered the order confirmation by Rocket Express been charged also on your bank account?
I have yet to be charged from my bank account either and still no shipping info I think the same thing has happened to me though I haven't comfirmed with Richard. I will have to send a email to confirm.

Reactions: Notabadguy
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Overnoutofhere, enjolras, mediocre and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I have yet to be charged from my bank account either and still no shipping info I think the same thing has happened to me though I haven't comfirmed with Richard. I will have to send a email to confirm.
Check your pending charges in your credit card, maybe there it is, mine was. So, now I have to wait until Tuesday or even Wednesday it to disappear. I don't want to buy again until it disappears.

Reactions: enjolras and mediocre
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Don't worry, mates, everything is under control. Remember all these weeks saying "last minute details are still being worked on so we can begin processing and fulfilling your orders". They hadn't enough time to make a functional web along this three months, let's give them a little more time.

I don't doubt you mean well, but they've not had it under control for months. This is just another shitshow, emotion-heightening phase of a shitshow, emotion-heightening rollout. Not exactly trust-inducing actions so far.

And folks have reasonable cause to worry if their charges are not processing properly.

Exit was well aware there would be a high demand. Whoever their webmasters are (Exit's and delivery middleman's) should have the means to troubleshoot before rolling out. Online ordering and delivery are not new concepts. The email address for RocketExpress doesn't even work.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Notabadguy and mediocre
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I don't doubt you mean well, but they've not had it under control for months. This is just another shitshow, emotion-heightening phase of a shitshow, emotion-heightening rollout. Not exactly trust-inducing actions so far.

And folks have reasonable cause to worry if their charges are not processing properly.

Exit was well aware there would be a high demand. Whoever their webmasters are (Exit's and delivery middleman's) should have the means to troubleshoot before rolling out. Online ordering and delivery are not new concepts. The email address for RocketExpress doesn't even work.

heres another email from Richard:

"Unfortunately, we're having continuing problems with that address form. I am hoping the developers will get it resolved on Monday. But for now, if you will send me your Order ID number and your detailed address, I will manually insert the shipping order with the warehouse on your behalf."

sounds like they are still fixing some bugs on their end.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, mediocre, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019

I was trying to be sarcastic, it's a pity my poor english doesn't allow me to do it properly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I was trying to be sarcastic, it's a pity my poor english doesn't allow me to do it properly.

Now I think your post was awesome!

It wasn't your poor English, it just didn't come across in black and white.

Sometimes when I'm sarcastic I resist using emoticons because I don't want them to detract from my glorious sarcasm, and then I end up having to explain. After this conversation, I see the value in just going ahead and punctuating my sarcasm with :pfff: or :notsure:.

:heart: (non-sarcastic)

• Hugs
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Epsilon0, Notabadguy and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
heres another email from Richard:

"Unfortunately, we're having continuing problems with that address form. I am hoping the developers will get it resolved on Monday. But for now, if you will send me your Order ID number and your detailed address, I will manually insert the shipping order with the warehouse on your behalf."

I've been emailing Richard and he said the same to me and told me he'd contact me again with the shipping costs. But I wrote back and told him I'd already paid this for RocketExpress. So there is obviously a problem or a breakdown of communication between them and shipping.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

I'll check with my bank. Besides I have called to Rocket Express, to Sheffield (UK), they said that I call back Tuesday.
I checked with my bank and I have the payment of the product pending, so I supposed it will be cleared shortly, but I don't have any payment pending regarding the shipment. I don't know what to do. I emailed Richard Avocet again.

If you believe the current stock will vanish over the weekend, cards can be refunded within 3 to 5 days to your bank account usually ...as long as you trust the man to be honest and his ability to proceed such a thing in due time on his side
About RE, in the event you'd be charged by PayPal, it would take you longer to be paid back if a dispute is opened and unable to contact RE so they agree to refund manually sooner. Once on your PayPal balance (you wrote where you're from), no problem to withdraw back to your bank account in a matter of days if you don't have the need to spend again

i did. but it doesnt recognize my postal code for some reason

That is what was posted on the 'other' forum. Is it showing your country? UK was having problems, maybe others. Some on the 'other' forum have said Richard is/has helped them. Some here too I think... PMing you.
Extremely awkward that a UK based broker has unfixed glitches to enter forms for UK addresses on its website.

To those whose destination country is not covered for delivery by RE, or who encounter other miscellaneous difficulties (address reject), there's a forward shipping company I've used in the past satisfactorily (not the cheapest but works well with extensive options) that has warehouses in mainland China/Hong Kong/Europe that I can recommend. Payment can even be made by Bitcoin. In that case, contact me in PM (not giving it out in the open)
Then China/HK to China/HK/Europe will be guaranteed. There will be to check your own country is taken into account (warehouse specific, whether China/HK/Europe drop collection can lead to different global coverage next), you'll be offered between several private courrier companies / national postal services and economy/express services with different time delays and prices to choose from. That is a way out if stuck and determined

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
The estimated cost is $189.88 and I would imagine it'd be more or less depending on the delivery location to know the exact price with shipping etc. That's the best answer I can give for now because depending on location that shipping cost can vary widely.
Shipping to US showed a range of $45 to $49.

Reactions: Halo13, enjolras and LMLN
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
If you believe the current stock will vanish over the weekend, cards can be refunded within 3 to 5 days to your bank account usually ...as long as you trust the man to be honest and his ability to proceed such a thing in due time on his side
About RE, in the event you'd be charged by PayPal, it would take you longer to be paid back if a dispute is opened and unable to contact RE so they agree to refund manually sooner. Once on your PayPal balance (you wrote where you're from), no problem to withdraw back to your bank account in a matter of days if you don't have the need to spend again

Extremely awkward that a UK based broker has glitches to enter forms for UK addresses on its website.

To those whose destination country is not covered for delivery by RE, or who encounter other miscellaneous difficulties (address reject), there's a forward shipping company I've used in the past satisfactorily (not the cheapest but works well with extensive options) that has warehouses in mainland China/Hong Kong/Europe that I can recommend. Payment can even be made by Bitcoin. In that case, contact me in PM (not giving it out in the open)
Then China/HK to China/HK/Europe will be guaranteed. There will be to check your own country is taken into account (warehouse specific, whether China/HK/Europe drop collection can lead to different global coverage next), you'll be offered between several private courrier companies / national postal services and economy/express services with different time delays and prices to choose from.
That is your way out if stuck.

The problem with the adress reject can be fixed by Richard Avocet, I prefere to follow paths leaded by Exit International, in the sense that I want to use Rocket Express because is the regular path. But I apreciate immensely your explanation. I'm from Spain, so shipment arrangements should not be a problem. I think using other company different that that provided, somehow, by Exit International can be a source of new problems.

Reactions: enjolras