lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
➽ Ordering info - Having problem ordering due to Postcode/ Zip Code issue - The problem is this: at the top of the form is the flag for the country. the default flag is the USA flag. So now the form only accepts USA zip codes. So click on the flag and change it to the UK flag. Now it accepts UK postcodes.

Reactions: Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
➽ Ordering info - Having problem ordering due to Postcode/ Zip Code issue - The problem is this: at the top of the form is the flag for the country. the default flag is the USA flag. So now the form only accepts USA zip codes. So click on the flag and change it to the UK flag. Now it accepts UK postcodes.
What about trouble with the Shipping Methods? I can't advance.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019

Hello @Notabadguy - I am watching the other forum, get an email when someone responds. I will post anything seemingly important. But not copyrighted info.

@Alucard has asked about Paypal.. Does anyone have info on this? Is there a benefit to using Paypal?

I like/love your name :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Alucard, Notabadguy and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Hello @Notabadguy - I am watching the other forum, get an email when someone responds. I will post anything seemingly important. But not copyrighted info.

@Alucard has asked about Paypal.. Does anyone have info on this? Is there a benefit to using Paypal?

I feel it should be said: thank you so much for your help with all this, @Imroch! You have been so wonderful assisting others with information.

Reactions: Soul, truthseeker and Donk
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone have info on this? Is there a benefit to using Paypal?
It usually more safe to pay through PayPal, because they bring you your money back if you didn't got what you ordered
But I don't know about the privacy

Reactions: enjolras
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
I'm thinking it may be a while for shipment. My order number is on the 600's

Right2Die.org and RespiroDirect.com are both live and able to process credit card orders. If you happen to encounter any difficulties, send me an email via protonmail.

Please note that there is an unexpected limitation as to the countries BoxC Logistics is able to ship to, and that will immediately be apparent when you fill out the billing address information. You will find a drop-down menu which includes only those countries to which BoxC is able to ship packages over 2kg. I will be using a separate warehouse fulfillment company shortly which is not subject to these limitations, but until that happens, be aware of these existing restrictions.

There are 100 units in inventory now, and another 100 ready to be shipped to the warehouse. Those extra units will be sent to the new warehouse next week. Hopefully the inventory we have now will last until the second warehouse comes online.

(the above posted Wednesday by Mr N)

thank you so much for your help with all this

:heart: Awwww thanks @Halo13 , Kindness is Contagious! Pass it on!

Love

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, LADY007, Soul and 4 others
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Right2Die.org and RespiroDirect.com are both live and able to process credit card orders. If you happen to encounter any difficulties, send me an email via protonmail.

Please note that there is an unexpected limitation as to the countries BoxC Logistics is able to ship to, and that will immediately be apparent when you fill out the billing address information. You will find a drop-down menu which includes only those countries to which BoxC is able to ship packages over 2kg. I will be using a separate warehouse fulfillment company shortly which is not subject to these limitations, but until that happens, be aware of these existing restrictions.

There are 100 units in inventory now, and another 100 ready to be shipped to the warehouse. Those extra units will be sent to the new warehouse next week. Hopefully the inventory we have now will last until the second warehouse comes online.

(the above posted Wednesday by Mr N)

:heart: Awwww thanks @Halo13 , Kindness is Contagious! Pass it on!

I've been following the development of this unit for quite some time, and I definitely would like to buy one. However, I've been going back and forth waiting to see if someone actually receives theirs. With this said, waiting has it's own drawbacks for reasons stated by others, including what appears to be a lack of inventory due to demand. Is anyone in the same boat?
I also have been wondering about what to do with any obvious quality control issues? Additionally, does anyone know the storage shelf life of the Rebreather?
Finally, did I read that once the unit is opened one has five days to put it to use?
These are a few of the questions circulating through my mind as I read this thread, and I get closer to pushing the "Buy" button. Thanks.

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
I would think family would be more comforted to know it was planned and peaceful. But I guess people don't want us to want to die.

I'm a little younger than the traditional Exit International age so I think that might play into it. I just feel the more planned it is the more they may feel they could have done more to help.

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
I'm a little younger than the traditional Exit International age so I think that might play into it. I just feel the more planned it is the more they may feel they could have done more to help.

If you choose ctb, leave them a goodbye note, explaining your decision and stating that nothing they could have done would have helped you (if that's the case)

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Hi, I'm an Exit member. They have been developing a system where people can elect to livestream their exit for the sake of research. Exit will send the participant a SIM-less burner phone and a tripod. They will develop a simple method for the exiter to activate the camera and livestream to Exit's secure server. This was originally intended for users of SN only, but the Debreather has now been included. That's the only info I have. I know I would do this, the research is really important. I see it as a matter of giving my life rather than taking it, leaving valuable info behind. YMMV. I don't know if it's for Exit members only, though. You can email Exit and ask. You can find the email address on their website.

I'm an EI member too, not joined the Peaceful Pill forum yet, is there much on the DeBreather on there? (If you know). Also, will you be taking any precautions if you used the device, I.e to stop yourself pulling the mask off unknowingly. Thanks
If you choose ctb, leave them a goodbye note, explaining your decision and stating that nothing they could have done would have helped you (if that's the case)

You mean on the method itself? I was thinking of that. Feels a bit odd to take a peaceful exit when you know the pain left behind. Feels very selfish, despite selfish weirdos putting me in this position to begin with.

Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Thanks to the Exit Int members for sharing.

Reactions: truthseeker and Halo13
V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
I'm an EI member too, not joined the Peaceful Pill forum yet, is there much on the DeBreather on there? (If you know). Also, will you be taking any precautions if you used the device, I.e to stop yourself pulling the mask off unknowingly. Thanks

You mean on the method itself? I was thinking of that. Feels a bit odd to take a peaceful exit when you know the pain left behind. Feels very selfish, despite selfish weirdos putting me in this position to begin with.
Really not much more than here, no. Things seem to migrate between these two forums pretty fast, it seems to me. And, yes, I'll likely duct tape that mask around my head at least twice, tie a bandana around it and wrap a blanket around the whole thing. (I'm only half-joking....)

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Notabadguy, Halo13 and 1 other person
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020

No, more like why you choose to ctb in the first place. Why you couldnt go on. I'm personally over the selfishness feeling. It is just as mush selfish of the people that love/like us, wishing us to go on "living" just for their sake, even though they know we are tormented and just want peace.

Reactions: Wrennie, torentrap, liverpoolfan and 2 others
J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Really not much more than here, no. Things seem to migrate between these two forums pretty fast, it seems to me. And, yes, I'll likely duct tape that mask around my head at least twice, tie a bandana around it and wrap a blanket around the whole thing. (I'm only half-joking....)

Don't forget the giant condom Naked Gun style! Joking aside I was thinking handcuffs to stop me pulling it off. Maybe the more you seal it the more chance of it going wrong, who knows.

V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
I would think family would be more comforted to know it was planned and peaceful. But I guess people don't want us to want to die.
I think one of the advantages of this and inert gas bags is that IF (big if, I know) you can get someone to remove the Debreather or the exit bag after you're gone, I think it would just appear as a natural death. I might be wrong about that, but I can't see what evidence there would be without the devices.

Reactions: enjolras
J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
No, more like why you choose to ctb in the first place. Why you couldnt go on. I'm personally over the selfishness feeling. It is just as mush selfish of the people that love/like us, wishing us to go on "living" just for their sake, even though they know we are tormented and just want peace.

They already know my suffering they are helping their best. Not a nice scenario for anyone.

V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020
Hi @vpstories - I'm a member too.. Just last week I went onto their forum for the first time.. There are 3 threads going there now, I am following all 20 or so there.. and all 20 or so here. I think we got it down to this one here now.

Hope it's a happy sunny day! :sunglasses:
Yeah, some consolidation would certainly help! But lots of info, and once these devices get out there we might get some real-world info. I hope so, anyway.

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Anybody know if this can be stashed outdoors somewhere for foreseeable future without any components perishing? Such as the crystals. I'm in the UK.

Thanks a lot. (Apologies for spamming thread with questions)

Last edited:
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020

Did you work out your shipping and PayPal problems? I'm wondering if some of the initial bugs are already worked out? I'd like to order order very soon.

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020

Hi Imtoch. I just tried to PM you. Did you receive it? Thank you.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Did you work out your shipping and PayPal problems? I'm wondering if some of the initial bugs are already worked out? I'd like to order order very soon.
No, I did not. I continue to have the same "shipement arrangements" problems than yesterday. It's a loop. I can't continue. Is the problem the country, Spain?

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
It usually more safe to pay through PayPal, because they bring you your money back if you didn't got what you ordered
But I don't know about the privacy

PayPal offers an efficient buyer protection scheme that easily turns into your favour
That said, by card directly, if can be proven the item was not received or it diverging from what was ordered, Visa/Mastercard/Amex offer hidden protection, known as "chargeback". Ask assistance from your bank. The claim will just be longer and less straight forward, but many times just as guaranteed, if rare
Both options are shit in terms of anonymity, unless you create a fake unverified PayPal account, funded by external payment not credit card or bank, but that is a trick which is country specific (regarding lack of verification and transaction limits), you could need a VPN

I emailed RocketExpress to ask about shipping to my country, used the info email address of on their website, the email was kicked back as undeliverable to them. >:/

Sent them an email after I read you. Unlike you, did not get an undeliverable email error back... But also, did not get a reply to my query yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and Yomyom
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Sent them an email after I read you. Unlike you, did not get an undeliverable email error back... But also, did not get a reply to my query yet
I had posted Richards email, a couple complaints, so I had the post removed. I do have the gmail & protonmail email I can PM.

Reactions: Halo13 and enjolras
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Their original story was they were in a warehouse in Las vegas and you were buying the "deed" to the product. Then once you "own it" you arrange to have it shipped from Las Vegas. For one, the design looks like it will not stay on if you roll over, secondly, this is just any way to squeeze some money out of people.
Thats what i read too

Reactions: morningdew
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Talking about the Rocket Express site email. R. can reply for them ? Dreamt of a Protonmail contact, so up for it
By the way, in the background of the contact form, Protonmail should be setup by default instead of Gmail (I'm speaking like I'm read or the info is passed on)

Also, my query would be if it's possible to arrange payment for both invoices in either Monero or Bitcoin...

Last edited:
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Have you actually ordered one ?paid for it etc
Hi
I had posted Richards email, a couple complaints, so I had the post removed. I do have the gmail & protonmail email I can PM.
if you ,or anyone else you know actually gets one of these or finds out the actual end price including delivery etc .please pm with any info .would be aporeciated thanks .:hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael1127 and Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Have you actually ordered one ?paid for it etc
Hi

Yes, I have ordered one, the charge isn't still at my bank account, I don't know why. I received an order number from Rocket Express (delivery company), but when I go to make the shipping arrangements, the site goes into a loop, I can't advance, I don't know why.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Halo13
D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
Shipping is in progress, so I see it that way. How long do you believe until it's used?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Shipping is in progress, so I see it that way. How long do you believe until it's used?
Did you check something in shipping arrengements or did you only write your addrees?
Didn't they inform you about a delivery date? What happens if you're not at home?