enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Howdy, I was an airline pilot ...student in another life. Didn't have the pleasure to pass depressurisation tests, stopped before the career

No, and I don't remember the doctor saying anything about that before we went. The training got depicted in the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman," and one of the guys freaks out, maybe that's become connected to the idea. I can't say. And it's been almost 50 years since I did it, but I have a keen memory of just kinda of pleasantly slipping off somewhere. That's why they train aviators to recognize hypoxia before it takes hold, because once you're in it and the conditions don't change to increase oxygen to the brain, well...you're going for the whole ride. (Hypoxia doesn't get talked about enough with these methods. Inert-gas-in-bag, compression of baroreceptors, etc., all cause death by hypoxia.)

9010E4C6 424E 4ABC 9F07 7F11DDE2BB70

B2A5216B 49B6 4A4B 853A 282DF37638FA

9BD469A3 D4AE 4B15 8BE6 B08F60DAF285
7EA1B523 A863 4269 BC5B 83E44182C755

Inserting these captions cause they tend to state that the experience can vary by basis, but also depending on your starting condition... it seems to go in conjunction with the PPH that also states those with respiratory problems may not be the best candidates for the exit bag method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Those of you who have received the tracking number, haven't you received any information regarding delivery times?

Reactions: mediocre
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
"DeBreather purchase, too good to be true?" - Yes

Reactions: Overnoutofhere
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
"DeBreather purchase, too good to be true?" - Yes
I don't think so, I think that's true until it will be forbidden, and that will happen, in my opinion, but I'm no expert. After all, it's a medical product (rebreather), and medical products are under the scrutiny of the national health authorities.

I think that the Debreather has been put forward to the general public by Exit International in order to generate a public debate about euthanasia and right to die, but I think they know it will be forbidden. So, I think only at the beginning patients will have the chance to use the machine.

What will happen when the first CTBs happen and corpses will be found with the mask upon their face? Will the authorities turn a blind eye? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre and Halo13
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
Guys why are you sharing his Email here so openly? It is better to pm the Details. We all know that this site is being monitered by the police so why should risk this method? I think those who already ordered would be happy to receive there item and not be at risk. Even if is legal we should try to protect these resources as much as possible... too many pro lifers and others who are against that.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Those of you who have received the tracking number, haven't you received any information regarding delivery times?
My package left Shenzen some time ago. When it arrives to my country is when you'll have a delivery time.

Reactions: mediocre and Notabadguy
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
It's actually pretty easy to test. When I was in the navy (aviation) we had to go through hypoxia awareness training. You go up to 25,000 ft pressure then take off your oxygen mask. Everyone reacts a little differently, I got light-headed and very pleasantly giddy. They made us put our masks back on right at the point of no return. I bought one of these devices because I know how it will feel to die from hypoxia. It ain't bad.

NGL, being a navy pilot is pretty cool.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I placed the order. But there is not charge at my bank account. What about you?

What worries me is that I placed the order with right2die, then I was directed automatically to RocketExpress, then I wrote my address, but when I arrived at "Shipping Cart Address", I can't go from "Shipping Cart Address", it appears a button that says "Check Shipping Rates", but when I press it, it appears another one that says "continue", but this is not allowed when I press it (it appears a message that says: "Select the Shippin Rates", but this is imposible, because they are not offered to me (it's a loop). So, I don't know if the shipping arrangements are made.

I was sent an email from RocketExpress with an order number, but it doesn't say if the shipment arrangements are made, due to it leaves open the two possibilites.

How are you doing about that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
What is this thing? can somebody explain??
It works similarly to the exit bag method, in where you die by breathing in an oxygen free environment. Air is made up of rougly 20% oxygen and 80% nitrogen. When you breathe in a closed system your body will convert the oxygen into carbon dioxide, this will slowly decrease the amount of oxygen in the system. The DeBreather also contains soda lime granules which absorbs carbon dioxide. This means that by breathing, the air will slowly be replaced with nitrogen causing hypoxia.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Busdriver, Halo13 and 1 other person
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
anyone from Canada tried to order this thing?

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
It works similarly to the exit bag method, in where you die by breathing in an oxygen free environment. Air is made up of rougly 20% oxygen and 80% nitrogen. When you breathe in a closed system your body will convert the oxygen into carbon dioxide, this will slowly decrease the amount of oxygen in the system. The DeBreather also contains soda lime granules which absorbs carbon dioxide. This means that by breathing, the air will slowly be replaced with nitrogen causing hypoxia.

Sorry, but I am not sure I understand. Is nitrogen needed and is it contained in the debreather or what? Forgive my dumbness.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Sorry, but I am not sure I understand. Is nitrogen needed and is it contained in the debreather or what? Forgive my dumbness.

"This closed-loop system quickly exhausts the available oxygen, absorbs any exhaled CO2, and produces an ever-increasing nitrogen environment. You will easily drift into unconsciousness within minutes, and a peaceful, painless and dignified death will follow. All within 10-15 minutes."

Last edited:
Reactions: nonamegirl
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
The nitrogen already exists in the air we breathe, we remove the oxygen from the air by breathing in, and the DeBreather removes the carbon dioxide that we produce when we breathe out. So eventually only the nitrogen will be left. Put simply the DeBreather creates an environment with almost only nitrogen in it.

Reactions: Halo13, mediocre and nonamegirl
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
The nitrogen already exists in the air we breathe, we remove the oxygen from the air by breathing in, and the DeBreather removes the carbon dioxide that we produce when we breathe out. So eventually only the nitrogen will be left. Put simply the DeBreather creates an environment with almost only nitrogen in it.

Very nice explanation. I get it now, thanks. that sounds like a dream come true.........But I'm guessing it would be VERY hard to obtain as of now.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Very nice explanation. I get it now, thanks. that sounds like a dream come true.........But I'm guessing it would be VERY hard to obtain as of now.
It's available for purchase from right2die, I just ordered mine. It was just released however so no one has completly cofirmed its authenticity.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, nonamegirl and mediocre
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
It's available for purchase from right2die, I just ordered mine. It was just released however so no one has completly cofirmed its authenticity.

I see. I am looking forward to see if somebody can confirm its authenticity.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
ArtStation.com
Right2Die.org
RespiroDirect.com

There is a critical need for this valuable information.

The simless phone recording system has been tested. Phones and tripods have been ordered, but delayed by COVID.

As soon as available they will be offered (free) to anyone prepared to record their death using nitrite (or the R2D)

(This video & info is from another forum)

How would the recording be sent? Live recording? This is fascinating, if I were sure the device works I would do this. I am nobody in life, may as well be someone in death. Even fully aware it was for research purposes.

• Hugs
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
How would the recording be sent?

Hello @Halo - I can not answer your question, you can do a search to see how this works.. Maybe someone here is techie, and can answer. Since this is Mr N speaking, one probably has to be a member there.

There are also many messages from peeps that are having problems with ordering, Richard is helping with this.

Hope your having a good day!

Tulips

• Love
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Hello @Halo - I can not answer your question, you can do a search to see how this works.. Maybe someone here is techie, and can answer. Since this is Mr N speaking, one probably has to be a member there.

There are also many messages from peeps that are having problems with ordering, Richard is helping with this.

I placed the order, and I'm having trouble with the shipments arrangements. They are imposible to be made. Could I know how to contact that Richard?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I placed the order, and I'm having trouble with the shipments arrangements. They are imposible to be made. Could I know how to contact that Richard?
I'll send you his email in PM.

Reactions: Notabadguy
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020

@imroch can you pm us richard's contact info?

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Would this make the news in the UK if found in a public area, or would it just be declared as 'hypoxia'?. Also, I'm not sure which would be more upsetting for family, this or hanging. Hanging is violent, this is painless but it's just so premeditated and carefully thought out, people cannot just rule this as 'he couldn't take anymore one day, so he pulled a DeBreather out the cupboard and took his life'. It's peaceful but disturbing and unusual. What are your thoughts on that? I am interested in purchasing this product.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
V

vpstories

Mar 23, 2020

Hi, I'm an Exit member. They have been developing a system where people can elect to livestream their exit for the sake of research. Exit will send the participant a SIM-less burner phone and a tripod. They will develop a simple method for the exiter to activate the camera and livestream to Exit's secure server. This was originally intended for users of SN only, but the Debreather has now been included. That's the only info I have. I know I would do this, the research is really important. I see it as a matter of giving my life rather than taking it, leaving valuable info behind. YMMV. I don't know if it's for Exit members only, though. You can email Exit and ask. You can find the email address on their website.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Michael1127, Busdriver and 3 others
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Well, I have just written to Richard Avocet, besides I had written before to Rocket Express. We'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
I'm an Exit member

Hi @vpstories - I'm a member too.. Just last week I went onto their forum for the first time.. There are 3 threads going there now, I am following all 20 or so there.. and all 20 or so here. I think we got it down to this one here now.

Hope it's a happy sunny day! :sunglasses:

Last edited:
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Would this make the news in the UK if found in a public area, or would it just be declared as 'hypoxia'?. Also, I'm not sure which would be more upsetting for family, this or hanging. Hanging is violent, this is painless but it's just so premeditated and carefully thought out, people cannot just rule this as 'he couldn't take anymore one day, so he pulled a DeBreather out the cupboard and took his life'. It's peaceful but disturbing and unusual. What are your thoughts on that? I am interested in purchasing this product.
I would think family would be more comforted to know it was planned and peaceful. But I guess people don't want us to want to die.

Reactions: torentrap