Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
It isn't exactly in it's infancy as they've been working on it for some 20 years now, lot of interesting information here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-think-this-could-be-huge.29338/

thanks!

Reactions: Halo13
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
It's out! So I can buy it for 180 dollars?
It says "disposable cartridge". Is that the whole thing or only one piece of it?

Last edited:
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
It says "disposable cartridge". Is that the whole thing or only one piece of it?
Today, I read elsewhere, someone posted, everyone should read and understand the instructions. They say once opened, the "stuff" loses potency in 3-5 days, you can reseal with an iron. Another important thing to know. While testing, one wouldn't want to compromise the "stuff".

The instructions are located near the bottom of the page: Right To Die

Reactions: Halo13, mediocre and Busdriver
A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
What does it have it the tubes that kill you?

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Today, I read elsewhere, someone posted, everyone should read and understand the instructions. They say once opened, the "stuff" loses potency in 3-5 days, you can reseal with an iron. Another important thing to know. While testing, one wouldn't want to compromise the "stuff".

read the instructions...its confusing to me. maybe im just dumb. wish there was an instructional video

Reactions: mediocre
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Meh, too many variables with the instructions, will be passing on this one. Getting an airtight seal shouldn't be so complex.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
read the instructions...its confusing to me
The person who posted it said it confused him too, it was quite a long post. Not on here. He thought something needed changing, I think the packaging, so the chemical would be seperate. And maybe the instructions.

Also did you see ArtStation RD2

@NextBusLeaving Has made one. He knows the chemical in his posts. And tested it. There may be more than these.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-diy-debreather-is-coming.31114/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/diy-debreather.30538/

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

If the canisters that hold the soda lime can be opened I wonder if it's possible to dump out the expired soda lime and fill them with fresh lime (which would have to be bought out-of-pocket of course)?

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Is it not possible to get an accurate estimate about how long those soda lime canisters are supposed to last without degradation, kept sealed ? Or would there be a quick way to test there efficiency once opened, after a long storage period ? In a perfect world, replacements should be available without the need to reorder the full unit

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
You haven't done anything ilegal. You have purchased a REbreather, that can be used for other purposes, like a knife could be used by different purpouses. I want it, I know that. I suppose that it will be Rocket Express who will give you the schedule. It's not a scam, they want to divide the responsabilities, just in case.

I can't help to question why is the choice to promote it blatantly as a killing machine, whereas the device also comes with a living purpose design, that is not used to its extent (when you read the PPH announcing the oxygen use, I was expecting a way different website). The no disguise marketing (domain name, name of equipment) is very outspoken. It's like a kitchen knife would be advertised as a crime weapon. It is the opposite of the discreet low profile chosen by MaxDogBrewing, which even stopped to sell cylinders in the end. It could have made itself a name with a more underground path within the canals of the targeted movement. What's the tactic ? Is this claim ? The infomercial makes it look like it is. Anyway, I find it calling out for long-term disturbances unnecessarily.

Last edited:
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I can't help to question why is the choice to promote it blatantly as a killing machine, whereas the device also comes with a living purpose design, that is not used to its extent (when you read the PPH announcing the oxygen use, I was expecting a way different website). The no disguise marketing (domain name, device name as DEbreather) is very outspoken. It's like a kitchen knife would be advertised as a crime weapon. It is the opposite of the discreet low profile chosen by MaxDogBrewing, which even stopped to sell cylinders in the end. It could have made itself a name with a more underground path within the canals of the targeted movement. What's the tactic ? Is this claim ? The infomercial makes it look like it is. Anyway, I find it calling out for long-term disturbances.
This is a good point and one of about wondering about it too. It will surely be shut down at some point once the authorities hear that there is a website selling a suicide device. Like you I don't know why they chose to be so blatant they must know that being so out there like that will get them in trouble?

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I think so. A decade ago, there was an american woman who was producing and remote selling homemade plastic with elastic exit bags. I think she got arrested and fined (maybe it's an info to search and present again). I find the stance very fearless and defiant

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I think so. A decade ago, there was an american woman who was producing and remote selling homemade plastic with elastic exit bags. I think she got arrested and fined (maybe it's an info to search and present again). I find the stance very fearless and defiant
Yes I think I did hear about her I think she was in California? I actually purchased it out of curiosity and I just hope the purchase I made is not traced back to me if it happens that the site is shut down.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020

I don't know, but after a few outings with this tool used, if not removed from the scene, it should not go unnoticed.
That said, the articles do not reveal that the clients were checked or anything, back then (worldwide traffic, complicated ? no legal justification)

The seller may have taken a precautionary measure to separate different stages of the process, protecting himself, so he doesn't take liability. Keep in mind the type of info you give away when ordering. From the outside, it looks clearnet grade if not on the run or the forwarding company gets a visit. Questions are open

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019

I don't know, but after a few outings with this tool used, if not removed from the scene, it should not go unnoticed.
That said, the articles do not reveal that the clients were checked or anything, back then (worldwide traffic, complicated)

The seller may have taken a precautionary measure to separate different stages of the process, protecting himself, so he doesn't take liability. Keep in mind that you do provide card details, plus PayPal & address apparently. That looks light if R.A gets a visit, not on the run. Questions are open
Well if the authorities do show up I will act dumb. I have Aspergers and I'll say I don't know what I'm doing half the time which is true. Come to think of it I am pretty dumb anyway so no need to act :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, liverpoolfan, Soul and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Or you can pretend smartly that you stockpile collector items in advance, provocative modern pieces for the art market ;p
If it works like intended, history will tell if those who did not order urgently are the dumb ones

@Imroch, there is an anonymous contact form, don't think you should give the email in public without consent

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Or you can pretend smartly that you stockpile collector items in advance, provocative modern pieces for the art market ;p
If it works like intended, history will tell if those who did not order urgently are the dumb ones
:ahhha: Yes or I can say I thought it was a mask to protect against coronavirus.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Halo13, enjolras and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I noticed PePH says it is more peaceful than an exit bag and is similar to being on an altitude.
Nothing told about high-altitude psychosis, dizziness, headache or a rapid heartbeat.
Or at least nausea or vomiting.
I think we have to check that and do more research.

Reactions: Busdriver, Ἡγησίας and mediocre
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I have never ordered anything abroad. Yesterday I worte an email to Rocket Express to ask what would happened if I ordered the product and I weren't at home. I suppose they would leave a note indicating a nearby place to go an collect i. Wouldn't they?
Is there someone with access to the Exit In forum who can provide us with valuable information about this device? I'm 39, I can't access to it.

Reactions: mediocre and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019

That said, the articles do not reveal that the clients were checked or anything, back then (worldwide traffic, complicated ? no legal justification)

The seller may have taken a precautionary measure to separate different stages of the process, protecting himself, so he doesn't take liability. Keep in mind the type of info you give away when ordering. From the outside, it looks clearnet grade if not on the run or the forwarding company gets a visit. Questions are open
Grandma Death. Literally. Thanks for sharing, that's really interesting.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Grandma Death. Literally. Thanks for sharing, that's really interesting.
There it says that this old daly was prosecuted for "adultered medical device". I think that the Debreather, eventually, could be forbidden by the authorities under similar grounds. So, I think that if the patient is relatively sure about his decision of CTBing, he woud be wise to buy it as soon as possible (I sound like a salesman, I'm not).

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I have never ordered anything abroad. Yesterday I worte an email to Rocket Express to ask what would happened if I ordered the product and I weren't at home. I suppose they would leave a note indicating a nearby place to go an collect i. Wouldn't they?
Is there someone with access to the Exit In forum who can provide us with valuable information about this device? I'm 39, I can't access to it.
The posts in this thread from fightingsioux should be helpful as he was a member of Exit In. It's worth a read because fightingsioux details the mailing process. (Fair warning: the user has presumably ctb'd, though I am not sure with what method - any direct questions would go unanswered)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-think-this-could-be-huge.29338

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Yep. Here's how it ended, not so bad...

"ordered not to aid anyone in the future from taking their lives"

"This case was never about the position that someone has the right to end their own life. This was about her indiscriminate sale of kits to anyone who wrote her a check."

Last edited:
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019

I find that "ordered not to aid anyone in the future from taking their lives" almost funny. "Why no Your Honor I won't aid in suicide any longer." Probation, fine, case dismissed. I wonder if her age was a factor. Admirable just the same, amazing she was able to do it for 20 years.

Reactions: Wrennie
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020

"This case was never about the position that someone has the right to end their own life. This was about her indiscriminate sale of kits to anyone who wrote her a check."
Well, it's the same with the Debreather, for buyiing it you only have to be 21 years-old.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I've just written to right2die *again* asking about how the debreather should work with co2-retentive subjects.

If people have gotten responses to that contact form on the r2d site, did you use a "stealth" email address for them to reply to, or is a normal yahoo/gmail address ok?

Either way, if anyone is compiling a set of questions for Richard, please include mine. I don't mind being a guinea pig, but a reply would sure be nice.

Reactions: liverpoolfan, mediocre and Halo13
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Is it not possible to get an accurate estimate about how long those soda lime canisters are supposed to last without degradation, kept sealed ? Or would there be a quick way to test there efficiency once opened, after a long storage period ? In a perfect world, replacements should be available without the need to reorder the full unit
Yes I'm quite excited to buy one - with the proviso that it has a good long shelf life of at least a year or two. If anyone knows anything about this aspect I'd be most grateful to hear it.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I wonder if strong adhesive tape could be applied upon the borders of the mask and your face, in order to secure the stability of the mask on your face. Just in case.

Reactions: Halo13 and pthnrdnojvsc
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I can't help to question why is the choice to promote it blatantly as a killing machine, whereas it also comes with a living purpose design as a cover, that is not used to full extent (when you read the PPH, I was expecting a way different website). The no disguise marketing (domain name, device name as DEbreather) is very outspoken. It's like a kitchen knife would be advertised as a crime weapon. It could have made itself a name with a more underground path within the canals of the R2D movement. What's the tactic ? If it is commercial, I find it greedy and calling out for disturbances long-term. It is the opposite of the low profile chosen by MaxDogBrewing, who even stopped to sell cylinders aside regulators in the end.
This is a good point and one of about wondering about it too. It will surely be shut down at some point once the authorities hear that there is a website selling a suicide device. Like you I don't know why they chose to be so blatant they must know that being so out there like that will get them in trouble?
They operate in a country where laws seem to allow it.
I wonder if strong adhesive tape could be applied upon the borders of the mask and your face, in order to secure the stability of the mask on your face. Just in case.
THIS. Can someone else confirm if this could be done? Also thought of it.

Reactions: enjolras, Busdriver and Halo13