D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
if You ordered, how much was shipping and the length of time to be released?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I'll shoot you a PM with some information.
Damn you are prepping for the apocalypse, I like it.
what's the advantage of using this instead of a nitrogen/helium tank? it's the same thing but ranks less in the PPH than the normal inert gas regime, even in preparation.
It's simpler, cheaper, not as suspicious, not as dangerous—in theory.

Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Are you buying it? I think so, when this coronavirus is over. What do you think? Is it reliable?

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I took a chance and purchased it I hope it is legit but I have my doubts. I really hope I haven't made a mistake :/

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
if You ordered, how much was shipping and the length of time to be released?
Shipping was about $35 for me about £29 I am in the UK and they haven't given me a shipping schedule yet.
No they haven't given me any shipping info yet. I will update here if/when they do.
I am quite nervous about it actually it was an impulse purchase. Don't want to get in trouble for purchasing it:/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dras23, Soul, letmeseethedeath and 2 others
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Shipping was about £35 for me and they haven't given me a shipping schedule yet.
No they haven't given me any shipping info yet. I will update here if/when they do.
I am quite nervous about it actually it was an impulse purchase. Don't want to get in trouble for purchasing it:/
You haven't done anything ilegal. You have purchased a REbreather, that can be used for other purposes, like a knife could be used by different purpouses. I want it, I know that. I suppose that it will be Rocket Express who will give you the schedule. It's not a scam, they want to divide the responsabilities, just in case.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, a_strange_day, Halo13 and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
You haven't done anything ilegal. You have purchased a REbreather, that can be used for other purposes, like a knife could be used by different purpouses. I want it, I know that. I suppose that it will be Rocket Express who will give you the schedule. It's not a scam, they want to divide the responsabilities, just in case.
I didn't know that. Tbh I didn't do much prior research on it before buying. Yes Rocket Express was the shipping instead of paying with a debit card I paid them through Paypal. I know you are interested what has put you off from buying?

Reactions: Busdriver
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I think that maybe it would be better to buy right now, before some government close the site.
I didn't know that. Tbh I didn't do much prior research on it before buying. Yes Rocket Express was the shipping instead of paying with a debit card I paid them through Paypal. I know you are interested what has put you off from buying?
What puts me off is the coronavirus, I live in Spain, and here it's a mess. And another thing that despite I live alone, I have been at my parents' the last three months, because I'm depressed, I'm not buying a CTB maching from their home, but mine. Shortly, I'll buy it, unlees someone gives some reliable negative information about the machine.
I'm also worried about my hemifacial spams, because I don't want it to move the mask and derail the attempt.
What happens if the patients fails? Nothing or worse shape?

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve and mediocre
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
So, who is making the product? Respiro o Right2die?

Reactions: mediocre
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
I have seen some who have ordered (I guess) communicate with someone named Richard. There were problems in the end, shipping/warehouse/or something.. They thought it would be easily fixable, it must have worked out. There is also talk about anyone who wants to record, tripods & phones have been ordered, and will be for free. Information is wanted/ needed, as we all do. ~ It's all new, including who answers the emails. We are all the guinea pigs :pfff: Who's gonna go first :pfff:

• Wow
Reactions: Halo13, mediocre and Ἡγησίας
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
I'm kinda confused what are those products in the 2nd link used for? the oxygen generator?
They're just other products that the Respiro company produces, they have nothing to do with the DeBreather or ctb in general.

Reactions: Moby and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
They're just other products that the Respiro company produces, they have nothing to do with the DeBreather or ctb in general.
lol your username :pfff: that's exactly how I felt the exit bag was my first method couldn't get it to work...

Reactions: adam&eve, Abgrundanziehung, tooStupidForExitBag and 1 other person
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
I'm kinda confused what are those products in the 2nd link used for? the oxygen generator?
I posted the link to the whole site. The product we are looking, the debreather.. is almost at the bottom of the products.

Here is the link to just the product. I do not know if the vender is the same. I have never tried to communicate with either.

Respiro Disposable ReBreather Cartridge

I just collect information when I find it. :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and mediocre
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I have seen some who have ordered (I guess) communicate with someone named Richard. There were problems in the end, shipping/warehouse/or something.. They thought it would be easily fixable, it must have worked out. There is also talk about anyone who wants to record, tripods & phones have been ordered, and will be for free. Information is wanted/ needed, as we all do. ~ It's all new, including who answers the emails. We are all the guinea pigs :pfff: Who's gonna go first :pfff:
Honestly, I would haha. Not my method but damn if I wouldn't do it in the interest of research. Scientific suicide :wink: I am very curious how this would work on someone with already present breathing and/or lung issues - better or worse?
lol your username :pfff: that's exactly how I felt the exit bag was my first method couldn't get it to work...
Made me smile too - I failed miserably at the exit bag!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Weeping Garbage Can, tooStupidForExitBag and 2 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Richard's name is linked in a PPH video with an attached email. While I cannot confirm or deny the authenticity of the name, he definitely is one of the people who are corresponding in emails.

Reactions: Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I think that Exit Int is not promoting a product which is not reliable, the publicity would be dreadful.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
I am very curious how this would work on someone with already present breathing and/or lung issues - better or worse?
There should be a list of things here for everyone to look out for.
For instance beards have to be shaved off.
Lung problems is a good question? As well as smokers/pot too?
Anyone want to add to, or answer this list?

The DeBreather is near the bottom of all those products.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
There should be a list of things here for everyone to look out for.
For instance beards have to be shaved off.
Lung problems is a good question? As well as smokers/pot too?
Anyone want to add to, or answer this list?

Yea.. I'm not sure how or where I got any of that info from as well. :sunglasses:

The DeBreather is near the bottom of all those products.

Facial hair such as a beard is a good point. I wonder if someone wearing dentures or a dental bridge would make a difference because it could possibly come loose (hence changing how the mask rests on the skull) and my guess would be the mask would fit incorrectly or the denture could choke the person. Just throwing out ideas here.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
would be the mask would fit incorrectl
I am wondering if we can switch masks to a tested scuba mask, and if so, how, how much, and which one.

Last edited:
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I saw all these messages in this thread of today and checked the website. So they are finally selling!

I am so pumped up!! :love:

I am just too scared to order N. I really hope this will work out for us and hopefully in later editions of the PPH this device gets a rating of '10' for peacefulness and at least a '9' for reliability.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, peacefuldeath14, Saed and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
how do we know if this thing really works? its a new product. just like any new products out in the market, there could be flaws in the design. im curious as to how they test the effectiveness of this machine. surely they wont test it on real people. maybe PPH received testimony from people who has ctb using the debreather? what if the mask comes off during usage? im not so sure the machine is reliable since it is still at its infancy.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
how do we know if this thing really works? its a new product. just like any new products out in the market, there could be flaws in the design. im curious as to how they test the effectiveness of this machine. surely they wont test it on real people. maybe PPH received testimony from people who has ctb using the debreather? what if the mask comes off during usage? im not so sure the machine is reliable since it is still at its infancy.
It isn't exactly in it's infancy as they've been working on it for some 20 years now, lot of interesting information here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-think-this-could-be-huge.29338/

Reactions: Donk