L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
yea, also if there's a good guide about how it works that would be neat too.
This post is 32 pages of knowledge, questions and answers. It's good to read .. And has pictures.

right2die.org

Reactions: x-Ace-x and enjolras
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Ant my word if this method works and is painless?

Reactions: aresni200
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Id like to know this too about how being co2-retentive will affect an exit attempt via rebreather? thanks
I'm co2 retentative and have oxygen 24/7 that's why i wonder if it would work for me ?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
You could send a question through the seller's site, but keep in mind that it's a Rebreather.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm co2 retentative and have oxygen 24/7 that's why i wonder if it would work for me ?
You could send a question through the seller's site, but keep in mind that it's a Rebreather.

The seller responded to @idonk that he couldn't answer it and recommended asking Philip.

Here's the post:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/debreather-purchase-too-good-to-be-true.30913/post-686798

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
ok thanks so same time as respiro claims then, must be the same issue.
hi, when you go on respiro ,does it say not secure in your address bar ?
i was able to add it to my cart ,it then takes you to rocket express ,then it asks name address etc ,im not sure if this is real or fake page ? anyone elses page the same, is this normal for it ?

S

SeekingSerenity

Just another lost soul looking for answers
May 20, 2020
A couple of us tried early but the web errors prevented it.

That said, I am making my own. Should be totally doable even if the original fails to deliver. I too want to get one ASAP but only because I dont think they will be in business long when these start showing up attached to dead people.
Can you provide us instructions?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: Winston
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
hi, when you go on respiro ,does it say not secure in your address bar ?
i was able to add it to my cart ,it then takes you to rocket express ,then it asks name address etc ,im not sure if this is real or fake page ? anyone elses page the same, is this normal for it ?
They aren't receiving orders yet. I've just cheked, despite having already bought mine.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I opened it out of desperation today. I watched the video and still am confused how to put it together as simple as it is. My brain isn't working at all. There are 3 different sized masks?

Attachments

• debreather1.png
    debreather1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
  • debreather2.png
    debreather2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • Hugs
Reactions: My_name_is_Luka and GoodPersonEffed
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I opened it out of desperation today. I watched the video and still am confused how to put it together as simple as it is. My brain isn't working at all. There are 3 different sized masks?
If you want explanations you can watch the workshop on the subject

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/post-727497

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
If you want explanations you can watch the workshop on the subject

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/post-727497
Thank you I should've done this already

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Find the mask that fits you the best. Use the syringe to adjust it as needed.
the larger white strap is your chin/head strap. Then the one with 4 Velcro straps holds the facemask in place attaching to the head strap.
then you put the unit on your chest with the straps, attach the hose unit to the mask. Lie down

Reactions: mediocre
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
What is there inside that plastic bag?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Nothing as far as I could see, I don't know what the attached plastic bag is for.

The plastic bag inside is part of how the rebreather functions. I can't remember where I saw an explanation about this, but I think it's like using a plastic bag, only instead of over one's head, it's part of the unit.

Find the mask that fits you the best. Use the syringe to adjust it as needed.
the larger white strap is your chin/head strap. Then the one with 4 Velcro straps holds the facemask in place attaching to the head strap.
then you put the unit on your chest with the straps, attach the hose unit to the mask. Lie down

The video in the comment @Yomyom linked shows how to check the seal of the mask, which will prove you've chosen the right size mask. Once you've inflated it, hold it to your face, cover the hole, and breathe in. The mask should seal to your face. Then you can proceed with attaching the velcro straps, etc.

Reactions: Yomyom
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
The plastic bag inside is part of how the rebreather functions. I can't remember where I saw an explanation about this, but I think it's like using a plastic bag, only instead of over one's head, it's part of the unit.

The video in the comment @Yomyom linked shows how to check the seal of the mask, which will prove you've chosen the right size mask. Once you've inflated it, hold it to your face, cover the hole, and breathe in. The mask should seal to your face. Then you can proceed with attaching the velcro straps, etc.
Yes!! Do not open the bag inside!!
i read that also.. i think from from an exit post

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre and GoodPersonEffed
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I had a look again, the bag inside appears to have two black velcro strips inside it and the bag is attached to the device inside, you DON"T open this bag right? I haven't.

Attachments

• insidebag.png
    insidebag.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I had a look again, the bag inside appears to have two black velcro strips inside it and the bag is attached to the device inside, you DON"T open this bag right? I haven't.

Correct, do NOT open it.

I watched a presentation Richard did, and it was designed with those blocks inside so that it fits inside the case, but is not fully blocked so that it's also flexible, as it would be if one were breathing inside a plastic bag.

I didn't save a link to the presentation, sorry. I found it when I was doing a Google search for information on the ReBreather.

• Love
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Correct, do NOT open it.

I watched a presentation Richard did, and it was designed with those blocks inside so that it fits inside the case, but is not fully blocked so that it's also flexible, as it would be if one were breathing inside a plastic back.

I didn't save a link to the presentation, sorry. I found it when I was doing a Google search for information on the rebreather.
Thank you honestly I'm so stupid
Can anyone point me to the info on how to reseal the bag the whole device comes in so the soda canisters don't turn color

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
But i believe just opening the outer bag you have 3-5 days or must reseal it!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you honestly I'm so stupid

Not at all! Don't take that on. The seller would have been wise to make considerations for the user, such as putting a sign on that bag, and putting the masks outside of the sealed unit so people could take as long as they need to get comfortable with the mask such as desensitization, otherwise it feels rushed. Like I mentioned in another post, I live in an area of high humidity so I'm going to have to commit to using it the same day I open it, and I'm not happy about that. I could get an iron, but if the bag doesn't fully seal, then I have to use it or lose it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
But i believe just opening the outer bag you have 3-5 days or must reseal it!
3-5 days really? do you know where it says that? I thought you had to use within a few hours at least before the color of the soda canister changes.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
3-5 days really? do you know where it says that? I thought you had to use within a few hours at least before the color of the soda canister changes.

3-5 days.

See the right2die website for info, as well as the video on that site for an additional demo, though PN's is better.

• Hugs
ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
Yeah, just like the how USA banned firearms after that one time a child accidentally killed another with a firearm :tongue:
Firearms is an industry that is sustained by a whole elite. Debreather is not, so it can get easily banned.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Please Refrain from mentioning me, in relation to anywhere else. I had hoped it would be stopped.. I mentioned I was staying silent about this, and now I have been mentioned one more time.. Please honor my desire to not be in more trouble. Thank You.

Hey @lmroch, that's kind of confusing because it seems contradictory since you're still contributing to the conversation here.

I want to respect your boundaries, but need clarification to do so. I rationally wonder how you can reinforce them if you're still participating in the public conversation. Am I missing something? It just seems like you have to get completely out of the public conversation, or shrug off what's already happened and accept that what's done is done, they found out. I don't see how you can straddle the fence if you want them to let you come back after the temporary ban period.

Those are just my thoughts. Not jumping on you at all, I have compassion for the position you're in, and I wish for your well-being.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Please Refrain from mentioning me, in relation to anywhere else. I had hoped it would be stopped.. I mentioned I was staying silent about this, and now I have been mentioned one more time.. Please honor my desire to not be in more trouble. Thank You.
Sorry i didn't know .. mention deleted

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I have never said one thing the site, the forum, in weeks, and all that was stuff we knew about the mask. I have lots of info saved.. When I responded to your post a couple weeks ago, I stated I was being quiet about it. Everytime someone mentions it.. I become, We become the laughing stock of Exit International.. You see, We eat our own here.. Someone always has to be bigger, or better, have better words here.. I have seen it over and over here. And by the way, I have never posted anything technical, I know nothing about that stuff. I will just be quiet now... Have a great day! :sunglasses:

Yeah, this doesn't make sense. It just feels like you repeatedly evade. You did something, you didn't do something; you admitted to using the same user name on both forums, then when I acknowledged that, you turned around and claimed a different reason for whatever the problem was with you getting in trouble with Exit. Now the switch to us being a laughing stock? I could give a fuck what folks at Exit think about me or us! @lmroch, I don't know what your deal is. This is gaslighting. I want to have compassion and make excuses, like maybe you have a condition that makes you be non-sensical, and I don't know your story, so that's me filling in the blanks. But your behavior sends up a lot of red flags -- evading, changing the story, gaslighting, being non-sensical, and treating other members like they're victimizing you, as you did to me now with the bombing graphic after I spoke to you with respect, compassion and reason. Since you keep turning things around anyway, turn the bombs back on yourself. I'm done trying to handle with kid gloves the turds you keep tossing and trying to believe you don't know they're turds. It's just so incongruous with all the hugs you give, and I'm tired of the mind fuck of trying to figure it out. I don't know what your deal is, but it's yours, I'm done engaging with it. As I part ways with you, I sincerely wish you the best on the rest of your journey.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
So.. @mediocre . Did u change ur mind about using it? Is the outer bag in condition that you can reseal it?
if you are planning to use it.. will u let us know?