L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
It has a huge sign on it saying do not open unless you're going to use it so i doubt they will

Reactions: Notabadguy and GerMann
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I forgot that @idonk already posted the answers to the questions I've been asking about brain damage, or kind of. Basically, don't get interrupted for 15 minutes. If the mask comes off during the process due to convulsive body movements or if the seal is broken, breathing will resume. If respiration has already stopped, death will happen anyway, so I think the concern would be getting rescued if respiration had already stopped, then brain damage would have already occurred.

here are questions i asked Richard:

his responses:

1) The only way in which the attempt can fail is if the seal is (a) not effective at the outset or (b) the seal is compromised during use. If (a) you won't lose consciousness and so after 6-8 minutes, you should have figured this out and corrected the problem. If (b) it depends upon the cause. Regarding a loss of seal integrity during use, this would bring about a return to consciousness unless respiration had already ceased, in which case brain death would proceed uninterrupted.
2) The mask and chinstrap are sufficient to ensure a leak-proof seal. Especially if the inflatable cushion seal on the mask is properly adjusted (by inflation/deflation).
3) I think a sedative is a positive.
4) Loss of consciousness should be within 3-5 minutes. Death should follow within another 10-15 minutes. This minimizes the risk of interruption/rescue.
5) See #1
6) That's beyond my capability to answer. Maybe Philip can address that.
7) 6-8 minutes
8) Personally, I would breathe normally. The process is peaceful and painless, and I would breathe normally until I fall naturally into unconsciousness.
Hope these responses are helpful.
Richard

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Overnoutofhere
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I forgot that @idonk already posted the answers to the questions I've been asking about brain damage, or kind of. Basically, don't get interrupted for 15 minutes. If the mask comes off during the process due to convulsive body movements or if the seal is broken, breathing will resume. If respiration has already stopped, death will happen anyway, so I think the concern would be getting rescued if respiration had already stopped, then brain damage would have already occurred.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...my-presence-from-this-site.38713/#post-716487
I hope you're right. My concern is if breath ressuming with brain damage is possible or not. If it's not possible I'm confident with this method.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I hope you're right. My concern is if breath ressuming with brain damage is possible or not. If it's not possible I'm confident with this method.
Everything said here is hypotheses in relation to the rebreather. All of the speculation is from tests that do not include soda Lyme granules In theory it should work but all we know so far is one account, that appears to have failed. And I believe down2go ctbd using a different method, just a guess from his pms to me. He could be a fake, who knows.
All I'm trying to say here is that we are the test subjects for this device. Until a few have been used, we have no clue.

Reactions: enjolras and GoodPersonEffed
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
How many times / how long can it be trialed without changing the soda lime ?
I understand the expiry is 3-5 days unused after opened, but doesn't it accelerate the turnover when there's practice with air flow through the filter ?
When the colour of the soda lime changes from off-white to violet/purple it needs to be renewed. Could try diving stores as well as I have heard that divers use it for diving.
Thank you very much Imroch.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Ἡγησίας
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
wonder how long it will be before these are selling again?

Reactions: _Minsk
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
They said June?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
lmao

Attachments

• 1547767860100.png
    1547767860100.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 6
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
The price of customs in Spain is 89 euros (167 is the price of the device). That price includes additional inspection of the product, if everything is OK, they will deliver it. The price of that additional inspection is 17 euros (it's included in the 89 euros). I hope that they don't open it and, instead, they scan it. What do you think?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you.

Indeed: Thank you @GoodPersonEffed for bumping up Richard's responses, and thank you @idonk for asking the q's and posting the a's. I managed to miss that back in April.

@poof, do I recall right that you're also co2 retentive? Does that weigh on your interest in the re-breather? When I asked EI my question (just by email, not as a member) I was directed to ask the manufacturer, so I'm sorry to see Richard bounce it back to PN.

Does anyone feel like they could ask Richard to ask PN about how being co2-retentive will affect an exit attempt via rebreather? (When I tried contacting Richard I got no response.)

Meanwhile, I'm still puzzled that when I was in a diagnosed hypercapnic coma, I was blissed out and enjoying a fabulous film festival inside my head. If CO2 buildup is direly uncomfortable, why was I having so much fun?

Last edited:
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Indeed: Thank you @GoodPersonEffed for bumping up Richard's responses, and thank you @idonk for asking the q's and posting the a's. I managed to miss that back in April.

@poof, do I recall right that you're also co2 retentive? Does that weigh on your interest in the re-breather? When I asked EI my question (just by email, not as a member) I was directed to ask the manufacturer, so I'm sorry to see Richard bounce it back to PN.

Does anyone feel like they could ask Richard to ask PN about how being co2-retentive will affect an exit attempt via rebreather? (When I tried contacting Richard I got no response.)

Meanwhile, I'm still puzzled that when I was in a diagnosed hypercapnic coma, I was blissed out and enjoying a fabulous film festival inside my head. If CO2 buildup is direly uncomfortable, why was I having so much fun?
Id like to know this too about how being co2-retentive will affect an exit attempt via rebreather? thanks

Reactions: Soul
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Has anyone actually received this? Any update?

Reactions: Thatdude
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I plan on applying extra tape around my face to secure the mask (if I think its potentially not secure) but I really dont see it coming off. Perhaps some sort of thin, supportive balaclava could also be designed and implemented for extra support. Combine that with diazepam and do you have any other safeguards that should be implemented? I mentioned this before and was told it wasn't necessary, but I would like to replace diazepam with N and use that with the debreather. I figure thats as close to 100% reliable as you are likely to get.

Diazepam sounds genius if you can get it. A total sedative that will ease you into it. I'm assuming that you just pass out and go to sleep right?

Reactions: Wrennie
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
mine finally arrived today

Reactions: enjolras, TrailerTrash, Notabadguy and 3 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
DeBreather workshop, not my method so I don't really focused in what he said
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/post-726260

Reactions: Notabadguy
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
DeBreather workshop, not my method so I don't really focused in what he said
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/post-726260
If someone don't want to download the video, you can watch it here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/post-727497

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i bought it when it was still available for purchase and they were using boxc for delivery. it took a long time for them to ship it here.

A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
i bought it when it was still available for purchase and they were using boxc for delivery. it took a long time for them to ship it here.
What is your plan, are you going to use it soon?

S

Sartigan

May 22, 2020
Im having trouble getting the link for this, can anyone help me?