L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Don't you die from hypoxia while using SN? And we all know any damage caused from using SN is reversible. So what's the difference?
There are different forms of hypoxia ..

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Don't you die from hypoxia while using SN? And we all know any damage caused from using SN is reversible. So what's the difference?
I don't want to derail the thread but I don't think that any damage from failed SN is ALWAYS reversible. But a failed attempt with the Rebreather would be worse because it would be brain damage. That's indeed scaring. But if the fitting is good I don't see what problem could be.

Reactions: enjolras
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
I don't want to derail the thread but I don't think that any damage from failed SN is ALWAYS reversible. But a failed attempt with the Rebreather would be worse because it would be brain damage. That's indeed scaring. But if the fitting is good I don't see what problem could be.

I plan on applying extra tape around my face to secure the mask (if I think its potentially not secure) but I really dont see it coming off. Perhaps some sort of thin, supportive balaclava could also be designed and implemented for extra support. Combine that with diazepam and do you have any other safeguards that should be implemented? I mentioned this before and was told it wasn't necessary, but I would like to replace diazepam with N and use that with the debreather. I figure thats as close to 100% reliable as you are likely to get.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Customs might be a buroacratic problem. My Rebreather is stuck at customs (Spain). They want from me: 1/ National Ideintification validated by the tax agency (this can delay things if your national identification is still not validated by them because you renewed it), 2/ Invoice with some data from buyer and seller (I'm afraid they will be rejecting mine), 3/ Charge in your bank account (this is not a problem), 4/ Some declaration (I don't know if this is a problem, they ask if you're buying a sanitary product).

If at customs they open my unit, they'll runi it, I don't know how to substitue the soda lime granules.

Surprised. It is a huge list of items. you'll have to think twice if ordering N. Points 2 & 3 (not if WU but crypto) would be problematic. You'd have to fake documents or give up

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Surprised. It is a huge list of items. you'll have to think twice if ordering N. Points 2 & 3 (not if WU but crypto) would be problematic. You'd have to fake documents or give up
I think the problem is that the god costs more than 150 euros, I suppose A wouldn't declare that value, the problem would be that N is liquid and maybe atracts more attention.
I plan on applying extra tape around my face to secure the mask (if I think its potentially not secure) but I really dont see it coming off. Perhaps some sort of thin, supportive balaclava could also be designed and implemented for extra support. Combine that with diazepam and do you have any other safeguards that should be implemented? I mentioned this before and was told it wasn't necessary, but I would like to replace diazepam with N and use that with the debreather. I figure thats as close to 100% reliable as you are likely to get.
N is the gold standard, if you have N why do you want to use the Rebreather?

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Oh well. Didn't know that.

The 4-5 different types

@GoodPersonEffed, you're correct about hallucinations, I've seen it occasionally mentioned for hypoxic hypoxia. However, all I've seen are persons whose willpower/reactions seem annihilated and apathic, so they may be experienced passively?

Anecdotically, it is sometimes argued that NDEs could be a byproduct of ischemic hypoxia.

Last edited:
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I just wanted everyone to know that when one goes to the Respiro website and hits the "add to cart" button, you're led to a window that has a narrative saying that the unit is being re-tooled to some degree, and won't be available until June. This is different than the R2D window. Check it out. Just sayin.
When i went to the respiro website to order it says not secure -respiron.urdemowebsite .com .
then when i click to buy it takes you to a bit that says rocket express with a rocket pic on it .you put all your details into to form to pay is this site ok ?doesnt say anything else .wary about filling it in ,but didnt give me a message saying being re-tooled ?

Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
When i went to the respiro website to order it says not secure -respiron.urdemowebsite .com .
then when i click to buy it takes you to a bit that says rocket express with a rocket pic on it .you put all your details into to form to pay is this site ok ?doesnt say anything else .wary about filling it in ,but didnt give me a message saying being re-tooled ?
If you go to the Respiro site, when you click in add to chart, there says that there won't be new batch of units until June.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Navigating through more info as we speak together

Looks like good news. The risk to develop hallucinations could be really low
A4250DA6 6290 4CFC B5F5 AA8404B1500E

However, this is less so: bad confirmation. Although not newer/different than the link about recovery of @GPE
FEE84812 DC06 46DF 940E F45F83C3BF3D
CE229005 B70D 4B26 AE53 0B21EEEAD26E
View attachment 34992

Last edited:
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
We need EI info. I'm 39. Imroch, your provided us with valuable info, but you should have posted here with a different name from EI forum. It's normal they don't want to be associated with a no-medic suicide forum they don't lead.
:shy:
Guess what this is called? All for being helpful, part of the team.. being criticized one more time. Over n Out! :shy:

Shoot the messenger 700w

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Guess what this is called? All for being helpful, part of the team.. being criticized one more time. Over n Out! :shy:

You already admitted in a recent comment above that you made an error in judgment by using the same member name. I hope you won't take on the non-constructive criticism you got from one person. I almost spoke up about it when I read it, but I waited to see how you would handle it for yourself, to give you that opportunity. I like what you posted here, that you confronted it. But I hope you'll stand firm and remain here if being here serves you. You did not do harm to this forum, and you couldn't possibly foresee that using the same name would have undesired effects. That's my opinion, anyway.

Reactions: Soul
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Unfortunately, even if Imroch hadn't used the same username, there would still be ways of identifying him/her. The time the question was asked in addition to relaying it to the forum. At the very least it would've been an educated guess that would have lead to their account closure on the Exit forum. There is no actual way of preventing this. Their policies on the forum allow them to terminate accounts at-will.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
It was not the same user name.. I believe we are being watched, not me, but we, and now me. SS is where the discovery is happening. Look at what was posted, moments after I got the email, spoilers. Unless it was removed, I spoke to Mod haaa about creating a new me, but decided to stay here as me.

Once I posed there, they were watching of course.. don't cha really think! Check out the spoilers, I was done. Crazy thing, it was about the mask, as if we didn't know, had been discussing it for pages, and continue to.

What my comment was about is.. I was a target there.. And *I feel* targeted here by that comment. I'm a fuckin little 70 year old lady, I don't need to be told what to do, how I should do it, where I should do it, if i made a mistake, I surely know that. I put a target on my back. And here we are, eating each other up! I have had trauma all my life, I don't need it here.. And I continuing to beat myself up over this.. I used to think I never self-abused.. Wrong!

Chess 700w

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Soul, HelensNepenthe and 1 other person
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm not giving you any flack. In fact, I applaud you for asking these questions, relaying a response to us, and taking the risks associated with it. Not many, if any, would have done what you did. While I shouldn't apologize on the actions of other forum members criticizing you, in this case I will.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and LMLN
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Edit: Sorry I'm so broken. The real problem.. I am too sensitive. Sorry for distracting this thread.

I purpose we now get back to Our Science Project..

Scientist 500w

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Soul, enjolras and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020

Imroch, as you know, because we talked by PM, I'm very sorry you feel that way, but I didn't shoot anybody, I didn't ban anybody, I just spoke my mind, you posted before related to it, I'm 39, EI forum info is extremely valuable and I'm extremely grateful to you.. I can't ask you for forgiveness because I don't feel I did something wrong, just replied to your post complaining about your EI forum ban.
You already admitted in a recent comment above that you made an error in judgment by using the same member name. I hope you won't take on the non-constructive criticism you got from one person. I almost spoke up about it when I read it, but I waited to see how you would handle it for yourself, to give you that opportunity. I like what you posted here, that you confronted it. But I hope you'll stand firm and remain here if being here serves you. You did not do harm to this forum, and you couldn't possibly foresee that using the same name would have undesired effects. That's my opinion, anyway.
I'm sorry you feel that way too. I wasn't critizacing, just speaking my mind about a possible cause for the ban, why is that non-constructive? I'm wary about this method, due to potential leaking problems, if the problem was, I don't know, posting with the same name, why can't I speak my mind? If we're here at SS, we all are in a bad place in our lives, people are hurting, I'm sorry if it crossed the wrong way, but I was not being disrespectful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ἡγησίας and enjolras
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way too. I wasn't critizacing, just speaking my mind about a possible cause for the ban, why is that non-constructive. I'm wary about this method, due to potential leaking problems, if the problem was, I don't know, posting with the same name, why can't I speak my mind?

Because she had already posted that she made a mistake by doing that, so following up by telling her what she "should" have done when she already admitted she was in error sounds like shaming. I can understand why she felt targeted by you with that comment.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Because she had already posted that she made a mistake by doing that, so following up by telling her what she "should" have done when she already admitted she was in error sounds like shaming. I can understand why she felt targeted by you with that comment.
It was not my intention to shame anybody, I'll be more cautious.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Very sorry Imroch, and very glad we're friends again, I'll be more considerate and think before speaking. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and GoodPersonEffed
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Hope it's a happy day science buddies :hug:

Doxit Podcast No3 on 'Happy Hypoxia' and the 'Dementia Dilemma'

Doxit Podcast #3

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and GerMann
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Thinking about the bags (my Rebreather is in customs), as you can see, there is an outer plastic bag (supposedely it's this one wich is not supposed to be open), and another plastic bag inside. Do you think could be enough not opening the inside bag (I don't even if it's tight closed)?

Attachments

• 34956-209e5d47515eff0e47ba287c3f288c30.jpg
    34956-209e5d47515eff0e47ba287c3f288c30.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 16
  • CANISTERS.jpg
    CANISTERS.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 21
  • CANISTERS2.png
    CANISTERS2.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 22
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Notabadguy, can you ask Richard that?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
@Notabadguy, can you ask Richard that?
Not yet, since there is nothing he can do about it. Besides, following the right2die site instructions it is clear that they refer to the outer plastic bag, but since I'm afraid customs might open it, I wonder if it might be enough not opening the inside plastic bag, in case this one was also airtight sealed.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Not yet, since there is nothing he can do about it.

I'm confused by this response. You asked the opinion of the forum, but Richard would be the one who could provide the answer.

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Dont be to much afraid of customs, it can safe live if it would been used with O2-Gas-bottle. There is nothing illegal on it. You have to to pay import tax, thats all.
For example: The German duty has fished my SN delivery, the officer was suspected me, but he cant refuseing the import of it.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Dont be to much afraid of customs, it can safe live if it would been used with O2-Gas-bottle. There is nothing illegal on it. You have to to pay import tax, thats all.
For example: The German duty has fished my SN delivery, the officer was suspected me, but he cant refuseing the import of it.
Yes, but if they open it, they will ruin the product.