enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-gas-with-mask-didnt-work.37034/#post-687111

Many more sources can be found that cross-verify a couple painless discomfort symptoms ...which vary greatly from individual to individual.

6A701511 3FC3 4598 AFD1 0D00594AD986

I'm sorry, I think I confused two piggy stories. This is the one I had in mind (w/ Helium not Nitrogen)

This was my comment some weeks ago (not about distress) : "I'm unsure what is observed to be convulsions. To me, it could simply look like disturbed / loss of coordination (another symptom of oxygen deprivation) during an escape behavior."

What Wikiedia comments (aviation source again) regarding inert gas aspxiation
A7B969DA F9A2 4093 853B 6421F70ED9FA

Anyways, pigs don't matter...
EFAB2E50 5BC0 4A30 B483 949C5960000F

(this is not the best quote + study referenced but more evidence agrees that mammals are not equal when it comes to Nitrogen euthanasia. Some support it really well while others don't)

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-gas-with-mask-didnt-work.37034/#post-687111

Many more sources can be found that cross-verify a couple painless discomfort symptoms ...which vary greatly from individual to individual.

View attachment 32341

I'm sorry, I think I confused two piggy stories. This is the one I had in mind (w/ Helium not Nitrogen)

This was my comment some weeks ago (not about distress) : "I'm unsure what is observed to be convulsions. To me, it could simply look like disturbed / loss of coordination (another symptom of oxygen deprivation) during an escape behavior."

What Wikiedia comments (aviation source again) regarding inert gas aspxiation
View attachment 32342

Anyways, pigs don't matter...
View attachment 32343

(this is not the best quote + study referenced but more evidence agrees that mammals are not equal when it comes to Nitrogen euthanasia. Some support it really well while others don't)

What is the source of the first, screenshot that has "fatigue" highlighted?

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
The link is just above.

I will provide several more, all originating from trusted aviation documentation (including administrations and schooling material).

I would like to emphasise that the airline pilot knowledge is probably the closest and most complete to cover the spectrum of hypoxia, which includes progressive hypoxia like will happen with the ReBreather, not only abrupt like with the Exit bag or as brainstormed for the US executions, which are still debated and postponed after 2 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Same academic library
AACE1B7F 17C6 4E32 8849 D3D84FEA96BB

E78F975B B85C 41D1 A27F D26212B29B28

The FAA is the US Federal Aviation agency, regarding the reputation
7A992C14 BA00 49F1 ACF7 9233096AB154
40BDD7BA 9413 4365 9462 D8AC84C426EF

Here's a demonstration that like animals, not all humans will be equal to a ReBreather experience. There is no guarantee

Europen Aviation agency
04EF969C 1E02 4EFD 9141 26CBE2DFAD4C

I have not highlighted the panel of symptons, but some listed repeatedly are : heart rate rise, rapid breathing / breathlessness hunger, headache, nausea, vision that dims, fatigue, temperature sensations, tingling/numb limbs. Less so anger (vs euphoria), apprehension
It may not qualify for 10/10 peacefulness, if some judgement remains (this is another argument worth focus). Painless ok, but is some discomfort or self-generated stress (from the person more than the process) totally to rule out of the equation ?

The insidious ones that may bring danger from the device applied displaced : (generalised) convulsions / muscle spasms, disturbed loss of coordination (if trying to move), cognitive impairment / mental confusion (if unable to judge an hazardous situation to react)

Personally, I thought that @Lion84 's approach was sincere. He could have had his act interfered with a messy semi-conscious settimg, reactions and inability to save himself before damage, after an extended exposure in an in-between shitty comfiguration.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...as-quick-and-painless.1130/page-3#post-624553
Everyone will apply his own trust differently but there's not to prove that misconducted hypoxia has zero harm potential. Just keep it in the corner of your mind before deciding if the ReBreather's good death promise suits your checklist

Last edited:
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Kam59 and Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
This seals the deal. Best summary of "self-service hypoxia" ! A must to listen

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Is it too good to be true? I wish i didn't even havw to contemplate this.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Based on this last explanation, it seems clearer that a rehearsal could be beneficial to clear away doubts with a good level of certitude, before discovery. There could be nothing or little to worry about in most many cases, plus some confidence to lock & secure. Why not try to assess it, but controlled with help (the exercices were all monitored)

I lost 2 school friends (twins) in the 1998 Swissair crash near NY. I hope they had the peaceful hypoxia death early, before crashing into the ocean. God knows what happened in between :( I won't complain

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
U

umniak

Jan 13, 2019
What about if you have facial hair? I saw a post somewhere here that the person said a single hair could break the seal, I'm kinda calling bs on that but it worries me none the less. On another note, the nausea, worries me. I will eat nothing but the convulsions as well. I will be researching the best tape to keep the mask on. Have a bottle of the holy grail if you know what I mean but with having gastritis and trying it; I have my doubts.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
yes the report talked about facial hair. Could be an issue.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
What about if you have facial hair? I saw a post somewhere here that the person said a single hair could break the seal, I'm kinda calling bs on that but it worries me none the less. On another note, the nausea, worries me. I will eat nothing but the convulsions as well. I will be researching the best tape to keep the mask on. Have a bottle of the holy grail if you know what I mean but with having gastritis and trying it; I have my doubts.
If I recall correctly in the 2010 study a patient succeed even with a beard, but I wouldn't play with that and just shave.

Reactions: enjolras
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
If I recall correctly in the 2010 study a patient succeed even with a beard, but I wouldn't play with that and just shave.
After they had to hold the mask on the face

Mitty

Mitty

Apr 19, 2020
Geez, even a hair can offset the process? I knew these masks were finicky, but not that much.

Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Geez, even a hair can offset the process? I knew these masks were finicky, but not that much.
I don't think a single hair is going to offset the process, if I recall correctly that post was talking about scuba diving or something like that, but, obviously the seal has to be very good. Richard Avocet says in his answers that dutch tape is not needed, but I recall somebody posting that in the Exit Int forum is posted that PN advises to use dutch tape too. What is wrong with reasseguring?
Today I have again the charge of the ReBreather and the shippment in my bank account (both had been cancelled without request on my behalf), so I hope to have soon the tracking number. Anyone else in the same situation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitty
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
I've been in touch with R a few times during the last couple of weeks. I tried ordering several times to no avail, never able to "Place Order". Nothing happens when I click it. I again contacted R and their reply indicates that if the destination address is the US, there's nothing than can be done, at least for the time being. No chance of doing it by paypal invoice. The current process seems to work for some while others are shut out from what I gather. R mentions inventory being moved to a new fulfillment warehouse in 7-10 days and BCL being fired. R also mentioned that they will "likely" use a different order entry system that "should" make it easier to manually process orders.

Reactions: mediocre, Notabadguy, enjolras and 1 other person
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
It's a scam or at the very least, an attempted scam as he can't seem to take an order online. I was hopeful as well. Solid concept but poor design.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Eagle eye : the April Covid19 update apparently had Phillip meditate on the ReBreather's design
FAC96F50 1D89 4FB5 A2DD 02D5072CDA89

The reflexion of an improved implementation was lacking when the January 2020 edition was published

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mitty, Ἡγησίας and Donk
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Eagle eye : the April Covid19 update apparently had Phillip meditate on the ReBreather's design
View attachment 32418

The reflexion of an improved implementation was lacking when the January 2020 edition was published
What that means? that the ReBreather I paid for is not good enough just the way it's right now?

I emailed Richard, who answered to me regarding the shipment problems, there is a new company doing the shipment job:

-So it looks like we have both good news and bad news. The good news is that the payment situation seems to have corrected itself. (You thought you had paid, but then it seemed not, but now it is confirmed. That's good.) The bad news is that BoxC Logistics has decided it no longer wants to be responsible for shipping our orders (yours and about 25 others). This means we will have to transfer the packages to ChinaDivision.com, a new fulfillment company nearby.
They will ship your package by EMS (the worldwide express service offered by China Post).
The rates are higher, but RocketExpress will absorb those added costs.
I am in the process of informing all of the affected customers of this latest development, and I happened to read your email message first. I am sorry that the choice of BoxC turned out to be such a disaster. I never imagined a fulfilment company could even remain in business if it failed to ship packages within a reasonable period of time and refused to respond to inquiries. But hopefully ChinaDivision will be the professional fulfillment service provider that BoxC could not. We are moving as fast as possible to resume shipments, and I will let you know the status of your order at ChinaDivision the moment they takeover.
Sincerely,
Richard

Reactions: truthseeker, Battered_Seoul and Donk
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I wish they could give a timeframe. I need this within a month or so, so I'm hesitant to purchase not knowing if it will be received in time and I'm stuck having to use a different method i know will be painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
What that means? that the ReBreather I paid for is not good enough just the way it's right now?

The formulation is special. I'll have to refer to the Covid19 chapter

edit : really who are these guys lol it's a fucking circus !!!

Okay, now there is a new chapter how the Covid affected every end of life methods as well as new ratings

—————

Can it get more awkward ? Are we awaiting a ReBreather Deluxe version ? What does it imply for the current design and first wave of clients ?

I can't grasp how the 2 paragraphs are worded differently. One is cowardly introducing that further refuned might be a welcome addition, but this one is much more assertive. Is it total writing randomness or are there future plans being prepared and we're giving an insider view ? How to understand it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitty, truthseeker and Ἡγησίας
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Cpap and bipap masks aren't fool proof either. There is no need for those to have a completely air tight seal and it's "ok" if a little air seeps in during sleep. Those masks are used in a system that forces the air into you. Maybe There should be some sort of gel or paste supplied that creates a better seal like for dentures? Just a thin sticky layer. Thinking out loud might be stupid

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, GoodPersonEffed and enjolras
Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
How about using a benzo with it? Could help with staying calm and breathing less after time,

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
How about using a benzo with it? Could help with staying calm and breathing less after time,
I was thinking about this as well. To clarify, not an overdose on top of the method - rather a benzo to help aide in the slow breathing, heart rate, possible panic/fear. An opiate/opioid would also be a possibility as both benzos and opiates are central nervous system depressants.

Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
@Halo13 Yeah using a combination of methods like opiate/narcotic and some alcohol to help increase respiratory depression and to avoid ripping the mask off so a person would be in a stupor.

From the CPEP mask I saw on the site, those need to be compressed to the face since they're like the same ones used in the medical field where someone has to push the mask on the person's face to ensure no air leak. Hopefully that face mask seal that it comes with helps thoroughly. If not, some tape would help.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
That's my problem the meds that are suooosed to relax me give me extreme worse anxiety.

These shipping companies should have an idea on how long approx it's taking to ship now and give at least a guesstimate

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I wish they could give a timeframe. I need this within a month or so, so I'm hesitant to purchase not knowing if it will be received in time and I'm stuck having to use a different method i know will be painful.
It's a difficult time for mail in general due to the Corona Virus, so many delays and uncertainty about common package deliveries. Shipping from China typically can take quite a while under normal circumstances, unfortunately. It is different than ordering something from usual sites where an exact date is known, China tracking is a real pain. I'm sorry you're suffering, if it's any consolation to know that with the pandemic, slow shipping and the issues with the payments it really is to be expected shipments are slow whether it is a package like this or a non-ctb related item.

@qwerty32 I thought about alcohol as well however the idea of possibly vomiting while wearing the mask and still conscious isn't too appealing. (Puking in the mask, not fun and could end up needing to yank it off). Opiates often cause nausea, adding on liquor could make it worse, depends if someone has a tough stomach. I'd imagine someone with little to no tolerance to benzos or opiates could take perhaps 1-2 pills of each and knock out pretty quick as those two have a synergy combined together so they amplify each other's effects. Could be overkill (no pun intended) to add too much.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
after further review, im downgrading this thing from a plan A/B to plan Z. too much risk and unknown. i would only use it under supervision. someone needs to ensure air doesnt leak out of the mask (maybe press the mask against my face) and also hold my arms down in case i try to subconsiously rip the mask off. too bad i already bought one. this might be a good gift idea if SS ever held a secret santa.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: torentrap, enjolras and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
after further review, im downgrading this thing from a plan A/B to plan Z..... too bad i already bought one. this might be a good gift idea if SS ever held a secret santa.

Wouldn't it be great if we could trade methods we had and didn't want but others did?

Reactions: UnluckyFew, enjolras and Donk
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Not my purchase

I looked at the photos again and read more closely the post that said it was a box within a box. For a minute there I thought it was a dumbass move on the part of the shipper!