enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Trump helped Richard with marketing. I hear Richard is going to be selected as his next infectious disease expert.

"Make suicide great again" could win a campaign.

Richard do have some features of a politician, making far away promises, not embarrassed to express an incomprehensible logic, all while giving a caress

MR. AVOCET:
"Of course, you are absolutely correct. And I often explain to people that they can easily replace the soda lime if needed. I plan to produce a video this summer that will demonstrate how easily this can be accomplished. The canisters are sealed with tape, which can be easily replaced, and the soda lime granules are readily available online.
It's a 10-15 minute job requiring no special tools or skills. In this context, the true shelf-life of the ReBreather is really unlimited."

Sorry, couldn't resist

Last edited:
Reactions: bpdandme, Ἡγησίας and TrailerTrash
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Printed instructions should be included with the unit. Still, just in case the website goes down someday, here are 2 backups of the manual (which does not prevent to download a couple copies on hard storage for redundancy)

Reactions: torentrap
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
"Make suicide great again" could win a campaign.

Richard do have some features of a politician, making far away promises, not embarrassed to express an incomprehensible logic, all while giving a caress

Sorry, couldn't resist
I think that the soda limes granules is the least of the worries the patient should have, how many times does the patient want to CTB? One peaceful, secure CTB is enough for me.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
if theres a chance of vomiting wouldnt the user choke in their own vomit? i dont think i would use this method if thats the case.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
if theres a chance of vomiting wouldnt the user choke in their own vomit? i dont think i would use this method if thats the case.
I don't know, but in the 2010 study says nothing aboiut vomiting. I don't think you're supposed to vomit.

I'm beginnig to get wary about this method, too much problems to order the device, that doesn't help to get confident in the method itlself. I'm still trying to buy it, but I don't think I'm using straight away. I think right2die is not working properly.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Ok. I remembered reading why the score is 6/10. As there is an asterisk after this. And it's in the review.. see below picture. There could be undiscovered issues??? That is a big concern like will the first 100 users end brain dead?
And i know it's already been linked previously in this thread or another, can't remeber, but the link to the entire review so you can read about all the ratings. Also note, speed is 3/5.

Attachments

• C9FC18EE-EE17-4025-AE19-04CA8A783E4B.png
    C9FC18EE-EE17-4025-AE19-04CA8A783E4B.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Reactions: Notabadguy, Donk and GoodPersonEffed
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Ok. I remembered reading why the score is 6/10. As there is an asterisk after this. And it's in the review.. see below picture. And i know it's alresy been linked previously in this thread or another, can't remeber, but the link to the entire review so you can read about all the ratings.
It says "undiscovered issues". I'm getting wary about this method. I'm buying it if right2do allows me so, because it seems imposible. They should talk about the possibility of sequelae and what they are, because we're talking about brain damage but we don't know.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Have anyone ordered debreather to india ?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...too-good-to-be-true.30913/page-10#post-678438

Not yet supported, check later

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
It says "undiscovered issues". I'm getting wary about this method. I'm buying it if right2do allows me so, because it seems imposible. They should talk about the possibility of sequelae and what they are, because we're talking about brain damage but we don't know.

i have emailed questions posted in the other thread to Richard. still waiting for his reply

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
here are questions i asked Richard:

1. What happens if the attempt fails? You just don't die or permanent sequelae?
2. Could be wrapping the mask and your head form front to back a good way to prevent possible leak?
3. Is it necessary or advisible, for whatever reasons, take benzos before the attempt?
4. If you lose consciousness in approximately 10 minutes, and die in approximately another 20-30 minutes. Is there any danger of being rescued after 30-40 minutes?
5. what would happen if the masked leaked but you are too brain damaged to do anything? Would you died eventually or just become a vegetable?
6. I have advanced COPD and am co2-retentive. Will this condition have any effect on how the ReBreather works?
Will it work faster than it does for healthy people? Will it be an effective but less peaceful way to exit? Or will it not work at all?
7. How long should we know it will work, or 'abort' the attempt?
8. Should we breathe normally or hyperventilate, with the goal in mind to speed up the loss of consciousness
his responses:

1) The only way in which the attempt can fail is if the seal is (a) not effective at the outset or (b) the seal is compromised during use. If (a) you won't lose consciousness and so after 6-8 minutes, you should have figured this out and corrected the problem. If (b) it depends upon the cause. Regarding a loss of seal integrity during use, this would bring about a return to consciousness unless respiration had already ceased, in which case brain death would proceed uninterrupted.
2) The mask and chinstrap are sufficient to ensure a leak-proof seal. Especially if the inflatable cushion seal on the mask is properly adjusted (by inflation/deflation).
3) I think a sedative is a positive.
4) Loss of consciousness should be within 3-5 minutes. Death should follow within another 10-15 minutes. This minimizes the risk of interruption/rescue.
5) See #1
6) That's beyond my capability to answer. Maybe Philip can address that.
7) 6-8 minutes
8) Personally, I would breathe normally. The process is peaceful and painless, and I would breathe normally until I fall naturally into unconsciousness.
Hope these responses are helpful.
Richard

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul, LMLN, enjolras and 4 others
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
here are questions i asked Richard:

his responses:

1) The only way in which the attempt can fail is if the seal is (a) not effective at the outset or (b) the seal is compromised during use. If (a) you won't lose consciousness and so after 6-8 minutes, you should have figured this out and corrected the problem. If (b) it depends upon the cause. Regarding a loss of seal integrity during use, this would bring about a return to consciousness unless respiration had already ceased, in which case brain death would proceed uninterrupted.
2) The mask and chinstrap are sufficient to ensure a leak-proof seal. Especially if the inflatable cushion seal on the mask is properly adjusted (by inflation/deflation).
4) Loss of consciousness should be within 3-5 minutes. Death should follow within another 10-15 minutes. This minimizes the risk of interruption/rescue.
5) See #1
7) 6-8 minutes
8) Personally, I would breathe normally. The process is peaceful and painless, and I would breathe normally until I fall naturally into unconsciousness.
Richard
He doesn't respond the first question quite clearly. Regarding b), he says that return to consciousness can happen, but he doesn't say if there are sequelao or not. And I don't know what brain death means, vegetable? death?

Reactions: enjolras
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
perhaps it would be a good idea to do an AMA with richard. just not sure how.

Reactions: TrailerTrash
R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know if there the debreather is likely to cause a person to feel starved of air until they go unconscious? I tested inhaling 100% nitrogen once and I felt I wasn't getting enough oxygen so had to stop before I went unconscious.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: enjolras and Donk
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
He can't answer if there will be brain damage after certain time bcuz there are no real life examples. And he is saying that after you pass out, if there is a loss of seal, you could regain consciousness or not die, if you haven't stopped breathing yet. So you may pass out at minute 8, but if the mask then becomes unsealed with relaxation of the face and mouth and air seeps in, death may not occur and you can either a) regain consciousness and perhaps fix the mask and try again or call 911, or b) you just don't die until someone finds you and at that point you could be a vegetable from lack of O2 to the brain.
Some things have to be logically hypothesized until there are real life scenarios to gather facts.
Does anyone know if there the debreather is likely to cause a person to feel starved of air until they go unconscious? I tested inhaling 100% nitrogen once and I felt I wasn't getting enough oxygen so had to stop before I went unconscious.
It's not suppose to but there are no real life examples examples.

Reactions: enjolras
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
BTW You are now able to purchase one on the R2D site. I just tried and was successful getting it to my cart...

T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
I've been trying to order for hours now. Entered all pertinent info, verified age and when I get to Check Out page at the end there a spinning wheel thing (buffering?) that doesn't stop and when I click Place Order nothing happens, just more spinning wheel. I also noticed that one of the 3 CVV numbers have been removed when I get to Check Out. Maybe that's by design I don't know but I've tried to place order 4 times today with the same results. It's been spinning for over an hour now. I don't know what to do..

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
5) See #1
7) 6-8 minutes
Richard

thanks for sharing. I'm surprised how short the answers are, opposed to how lengthy they can be when they concern sale matters. The more they talk (I'm including Exit), the less I trust their qualification to be relied on, which does not mean I disbelief the method. On the contrary, the more I read around it, the more I gain some confidence back from my initial skepticism, just not yet perfect. However, my mind's made up that expertise help won't be provided by Exit & Co regarding advanced doubts that will stay speculative for a long moment or forever (not something new). I feel like a rat who can't count on its peers to escape the sewers

the 6/10 rating is more realistic than if it had been aligned to the 8/10 one of the Exit bag. It can translate into "We make assumptions based on theory, past that we don't know jack shit". Maybe a lesson learned from the past (SN). Not blaming them on this one. Don't think it provides judgement on the method, but an admission on humility

perhaps it would be a good idea to do an AMA with richard. just not sure how.

a live AMA would be preferable, for it to be interactive and accountable, if he accepts the idea (better than nothing)

Last edited:
Reactions: Donk, Halo13, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
thanks for sharing. I'm surprised how short the answers are, opposed to how lengthy they can be when they concern sale matters. The more they talk (I'm including Exit), the less I trust their qualification to be relied on, which does not mean I disbelief the method. On the contrary, the more I read around it, the more I gain some confidence back from my initial skepticism, just not yet perfect. However, my mind's made up that expertise help won't be provided by Exit & Co regarding advanced doubts that will stay speculative for a long moment or forever (not something new). I feel like a rat who can't count on its peers to escape the sewers

the 6/10 rating is more realistic than if it had been aligned to the 8/10 one of the Exit bag. It can translate into "We make assumptions based on theory, past that we don't know jack shit". Maybe a lesson learned from the past (SN). Not blaming them on this one. Don't think it provides judgement on the method, but an admission on humility

a live AMA would be preferable, for it to be interactive and accountable, if he accepts the idea (better than nothing)
Hi folks. So as of today I see that right2die says that they are re-stocked. Has anyone tried to order since the re-stocking? If do, did it seem like some of the bugs of the ordering process got worked out? I'm hoping that someone posts that they have received their Debreather this week.

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
I'm beginning to wonder about the legitimacy of this product as I called US customs who has no record of receiving a shipment after providing the tracking number. The tracking number is not even remotely in the same format as used in the US. Can anyone elaborate if they have had similar experiences thus far?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Hi folks. So as of today I see that right2die says that they are re-stocked. Has anyone tried to order since the re-stocking? If do, did it seem like some of the bugs of the ordering process got worked out? I'm hoping that someone posts that they have received their Debreather this week.

I'm still stuck with the problems of the first batch. I'm still waiting, supposedely they are going to be solved. Some are lucky and have even trackin numbers. But we'll never know if the device works, because success or failure, this is not going to be reported back.
I'm still stuck with the problems of the first batch. I'm still waiting, supposedely they are going to be solved. Some are lucky and have even trackin numbers. But we'll never know if the device works, because success or failure, this is not going to be reported back.
Is Rocket Express from UK or from USA? Because there is a delivery company with this name in UK, and another one in USA.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm beginning to wonder about the legitimacy of this product as I called US customs who has no record of receiving a shipment after providing the tracking number. The tracking number is not even remotely in the same format as used in the US. Can anyone elaborate if they have had similar experiences thus far?
i have not tried calling customs, but it appears it is still there with no change.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
But we'll never know if the device works, because success or failure, this is not going to be reported back.

...The simless phone recording system has been tested. Phones and tripods have been ordered, but delayed by COVID. As soon as available they will be offered (free) to anyone prepared to record their death using nitrite (or the R2D) seems now available (8Apr20) soon...

Reactions: Donk, Soul and Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Who knows if it is a scam? But even if it is legitimate imo the world economy and most countries are shut down. I thought most flights are shut down especially to other countries. So how is something going to go accross the world when most people are locked inside instead of out working at their jobs? I would like to buy one but maybe i should wait till this lockdown is over? The thing is we might not get this and then blame the company and label it as a scam site .But what if is legit and it's just all this lockdown causing distribution problems?
It's not a scam. That is obvious. Another horse of a different colour is that is you feel confident in the method.

I think that is very likely to work, but very likely is not enough.

Reactions: Halo13 and LMLN
B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
It's not a scam. That is obvious. Another horse of a different colour is that is you feel confident in the method.

It is not a scam

And every method that gets mentioned on here always has that slight error that it might not work , nothing is certain but if we all are serious that one day, on a day of our choosing we want to CTB a method will have to be chosen, for me this seems as good as any , cheap, compared to others not as frightening and i think very recoverable if it fails, which i do not think it will.

Reactions: Notabadguy
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
It is not a scam

And every method that gets mentioned on here always has that slight error that it might not work , nothing is certain but if we all are serious that one day, on a day of our choosing we want to CTB a method will have to be chosen, for me this seems as good as any , cheap, compared to others not as frightening and i think very recoverable if it fails, which i do not think it will.
I see the matter like you, but I'd like to be more confident about the efectiveness, I think that maybe you're a little too confident about the recovery.

Did you buy it?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@BaronVon, I agree with @Notabadguy about confidence in recovery. Do you have any sources that support this confidence? It would be helpful information to share if you or anyone else has such sources.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
@BaronVon, I agree with @Notabadguy about confidence in recovery. Do you have any sources that support this confidence? It would be helpful information to share if you or anyone else has such sources.
It's indeed the key point. We know the method is available (at least at the moment), and we know it's peaceful, but we don't have too much information about failed attempts.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020

Well said Notabadguy. I believe that this method is viable, and will work well, assuming that there is a solid confidence in one's CBT decision, and in the method chosen; not to mention in the actual effectiveness of the technology itself. . Regarding all of the ordering problems, it's hard to imagine that things would go smoothly in the delivery process with all of the airline companies being impacted by the virus. With this said, I guess that I'm looking for a post that states that one's order and payment went smoothly, without a lot time, effort, and worry. I think we're all looking to hear that someone has actually received their unit.
On another note I saw a recent post from Richard regarding the shelf life of the Debreather, and one's ability to replace the soda lime if necessary while practicing with the mask, etc. It got me to wondering how someone would manage the "familiarization of the process" once the unit is opened, and the chosen mask is inflated? So you can store the unit indefinitely, but can the mask be inflated and deflated until the chosen time to use it? Just sayin.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's indeed the key point. We know the method is available (at least at the moment), and we know it's peaceful, but we don't have too much information about failed attempts.

I would say that at the moment we're not even sure it's peaceful. Another member shared a study in which one person who attempted kept taking off the mask. And in another thread, @enjolras shared information about hypoxia, it would be helpful if he shared it here, along with the source of that info. Like SN, it's going to take anecdotal accounts before we can have confidence in this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, enjolras and Donk