L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I would think family would be more comforted to know it was planned and peaceful. But I guess people don't want us to want to die.
I'm trying desperately to get my family to understand i have no other choice but to suffer. They will never be ok with it. They think I'm exaggerating

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and LMLN
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Just received this response from R regarding when I can expect my package to ship:
"I am unable to give you a firm answer, but I have just sent an angry note to the support team at BoxC Logistics asking why your package has not already been shipped. There's no excuse for the delay on their part, and I will follow up and report back as soon as I hear from them. If I had to guess, your package will find its way out the door very, very soon!"

Honestly I become a bit skeptical whenever someone tries to shift blame, but hopefully very soon actually means very soon.

Have you tried the BoxC Logistics website? They have a page for tracking your packages.
Can I ask when did you pay? I wasn't able to pay until yesterday, and I would like to know what is the regular span of time from payment to shipment.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Can I ask when did you pay? I wasn't able to pay until yesterday, and I would like to know what is the regular span of time from payment to shipment.
I payed late evening on Apr 10, still haven't received a tracking number though

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13
Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
Still couldn't get an order in. Rocketexpress is giving me problems.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Still couldn't get an order in. Rocketexpress is giving me problems.
I payed late evening on Apr 10, still haven't received a tracking number though
Well, I don't know if I'm included in the first batch or in the second, I think that in the first but I don't know, I was told (RA) that the second doesn't ship in until Friday, but my problem was fixed before. Obviosly, you should be included in the first one.

What is BoxC Logistics? I thought the company was called RocketExpress.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
What is BoxC Logistics? I thought the company was called RocketExpress.
From my understanding RocketExpress only handles the orders, while BoxC Logistics is the company that actually ships the package from the warehouse to your address.

Reactions: Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
From my understanding RocketExpress only handles the orders, while BoxC Logistics is the company that actually ships the package from the warehouse to your address.
Are you in USA? I suppose it works that way in USA, because in Spain, where I am, I think that the international deliveries are carried out by the national delivery company.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Are you in USA? I suppose it works that way in USA, because in Spain, where I am, I think that the international deliveries are carried out by the national delivery company.
No I'm from Sweden. You're right that the deliveries are carried out by the your national delivery company, reading more carefully it seems like BoxC Logistics have the warehouses and coordinate delivery from there. This is an excerpt from their website: "Once your package has been processed, delivery is based on the service that the sender of your package selected. For packages destined to the United States it will be delivered by your US Postal carrier at the time they typically deliver all of your mail. For international destined packages your package will be delivered to your location by the local delivery vendor for that destination."

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Notabadguy and Halo13
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I wrote this on Thursday (see: attachment)

Screen Shot 2020 04 15 at 42432 PM

The tracking number you received from RocketExpress is your BoxC tracking number. Whenever the shipment arrives to your country, it will go through your country's postal carrier. Currently the packages shipped out of Shenzen. They may be on flights to their destination countries. It is sort of confusing for some of us because you may have saw your package was [here] yet it is actually in China on a flight.

I was under the assumption that the first 100 rebreathers were in the United States.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and Notabadguy
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I wrote this on Thursday (see: attachment)

View attachment 31855

The tracking number you received from RocketExpress is your BoxC tracking number. Whenever the shipment arrives to your country, it will go through your country's postal carrier. Currently the packages shipped out of Shenzen. They may be on flights to their destination countries. It is sort of confusing for some of us because you may have saw your package was [here] yet it is actually in China on a flight.

I was under the assumption that the first 100 rebreathers were in the United States.
I thought the first 100 units were in the US as well. But it appears mine is shipping from China.

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Is everybody using TOR or anonymous emails to purchase these, or just going ahead with regular payment methods as with other things online?

Also, I'm really not sure how we'll know if this works.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Is everybody using TOR or anonymous emails to purchase these, or just going ahead with regular payment methods as with other things online?

Also, I'm really not sure how we'll know if this works.
No need to use TOR, this product is completly legal.

As for how we'll know if this thing works, we won't until people receive theirs and try them.

Reactions: LMLN and Halo13
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
No need to use TOR, this product is completly legal.

As for how we'll know if this thing works, we won't until people receive theirs and try them.

we need someone to do a live stream so we can observe what happens to the person during the process. i think exit international mention they were gonna do something like that but you have to be a member

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
we need someone to do a live stream so we can observe what happens to the person during the process. i think exit international mention they were gonna do something like that but you have to be a member

I'm a member, I'll look into it. Thanks.

Reactions: Donk
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I'm interested to see how all this pans out...is it forreal or is it a joke???

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
News from the front line :
- shipping arrangements are being revamped as we speak, with the current backend soon past history, on a mission to get new destinations supported
- cryptocurrencies not available as a payment mean, not bound to happen

imho better to be served by ourselves. Don't think Exit will ever do anything close, not broadcast live, not even share recordings, just report back what is observed (like the SN timetable draft, eventually more detailed, and again) from the videos collected. Otherwise, it would immediately turn into a gore agency, catching much heated attention. They probably would neither be brave nor mad enough. You can tell by the fact they are absolutely not risk takers (except for transmitting experimental info) when it comes to give assistance other than vague / on the surface, plus the fact they run a taking age business with employees to preserve

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I've read about this some, aside from ordering, is there any info documenting what a user might expect when using this? Has the pph offered their ratings etc? I know they tell what you "should" expect and how it works, but what you feel? If i feel suffocated I will panick

EDIT**. Cut and pasting from web. I just needed to search. It does seem to good to be true.. as i get close to passing out tho, and SI kicks in, will i remove it?

HOW IT WORKS
When we breathe normal "air," 80% consists of nitrogen and approximately 20% consists of oxygen. If the percentage of nitrogen were to increase for any reason, our brains would receive less oxygen and we would reach a point where the effects of this deficit, known as hypoxia, would become apparent. We would become light-headed, for example, and we would eventually lose consciousness if the oxygen concentration were to drop below 12%.

If the percentage of oxygen were to continue to fall below 7%, we would not be receiving enough oxygen to maintain the cellular functions of the brain and we would die. And in the absence of carbon dioxide, our bodies would not send us an obvious signal of danger – we would not feel short of breath, for example. We would not feel panic or any concern at all. In fact, hypoxia is often accompanied by a feeling of euphoria. It is a condition well-known to pilots who are warned against its silent dangers.

The R2D Rebreather creates a hypoxic environment by recirculating the air within the unit. The limited supply of oxygen is processed and consumed as it is converted into CO2 by the user's respiratory system. That CO2 is passed through two canisters filled with soda lime granules that absorb it so that CO2 is not re-circulated. Thus, each time the user inhales and exhales, the concentration of oxygen declines and the percentage of nitrogen increases. Depending on the respiration rate, hypoxia will lead to unconsciousness within 2-3 minutes. Death will inevitably follow as the oxygen concentration continues to fall to an unsustainable level.

This very simple approach to producing hypoxia is scientifically based and proven. It requires no outside assistance;

Last edited:
J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
That's what I was thinking, what if SI removes the mask, then what if you handcuff yourself but the mask isn't fitted correctly, etc etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I've read about this some, aside from ordering, is there any info documenting what a user might expect when using this? Has the pph offered their ratings etc? I know they tell what you "should" expect and how it works, but what you feel? If i feel suffocated I will panick

EDIT**. Cut and pasting from web. I just needed to search. It does seem to good to be true.. as i get close to passing out tho, and SI kicks in, will i remove it?

HOW IT WORKS
When we breathe normal "air," 80% consists of nitrogen and approximately 20% consists of oxygen. If the percentage of nitrogen were to increase for any reason, our brains would receive less oxygen and we would reach a point where the effects of this deficit, known as hypoxia, would become apparent. We would become light-headed, for example, and we would eventually lose consciousness if the oxygen concentration were to drop below 12%.

If the percentage of oxygen were to continue to fall below 7%, we would not be receiving enough oxygen to maintain the cellular functions of the brain and we would die. And in the absence of carbon dioxide, our bodies would not send us an obvious signal of danger – we would not feel short of breath, for example. We would not feel panic or any concern at all. In fact, hypoxia is often accompanied by a feeling of euphoria. It is a condition well-known to pilots who are warned against its silent dangers.

The R2D Rebreather creates a hypoxic environment by recirculating the air within the unit. The limited supply of oxygen is processed and consumed as it is converted into CO2 by the user's respiratory system. That CO2 is passed through two canisters filled with soda lime granules that absorb it so that CO2 is not re-circulated. Thus, each time the user inhales and exhales, the concentration of oxygen declines and the percentage of nitrogen increases. Depending on the respiration rate, hypoxia will lead to unconsciousness within 2-3 minutes. Death will inevitably follow as the oxygen concentration continues to fall to an unsustainable level.

This very simple approach to producing hypoxia is scientifically based and proven. It requires no outside assistance;

PPH says his efectiveness is 6/10, if I'm not wrong, but they state that there aren't enough cases to make an accurate rating.

Reactions: Donk and LMLN
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
PPH says his efectiveness is 6/10, if I'm not wrong, but they state that there aren't enough cases to make an accurate rating.
I think it's all dependent on the mask. As long as no oxygen gets in, you'll be gone. But any leaks will be a problem. That's why I wish the mask had been included outside the sealed bag that the granules are contained.

Reactions: mediocre and Halo13
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
That's what I was thinking, what if SI removes the mask, then what if you handcuff yourself but the mask isn't fitted correct, etc etc etc
Once you're unconsciouss I don't think you'll remove the mask. But fitting accurately the mask is extremely important, in order to succeed. But I'm not expert. I think the best source we can have about this is the Exit International forum. I'd apreciate if there are here any member, he/she would be gentle enough to share the information with us.

Reactions: Bluemon, Halo13 and LMLN
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I
That's what I was thinking, what if SI removes the mask, then what if you handcuff yourself but the mask isn't fitted correctly, etc etc etc
it says body will not sense danger and will not panic??

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Once you're unconsciouss I don't think you'll remove the mask. But fitting accurately the mask is extremely important, in order to succeed. But I'm not expert. I think the best source we can have about this is the Exit International forum. I'd apreciate if there are here any member, he/she would be gentle enough to share the information with us.
The problem is once you unseal the bag, you only have 3-5 days. Unless you seal it properly with an iron. I'd be very paranoid that I sealed it good enough.

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
I

it says body will not sense danger and will not panic??

The mind may sense danger for obvious reasons, but that should be easier to navigate that the body automatically removing the mask itself.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I think it's all dependent on the mask. As long as no oxygen gets in, you'll be gone. But any leaks will be a problem. That's why I wish the mask had been included outside the sealed bag that the granules are contained.
I don't uinderstand. What is the problem? If you open the bag, you've to use it?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
That's why I wish the mask had been included outside the sealed bag that the granules are contained.
Have you received one? And it states 3 masks of different sizes are sent so you can pick the one that fits best

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I don't understan. What is the problem? If you open the bag you've to use it?
Yes, the granules cannot be exposed for too long. Or else they suggest resealing the bag with an iron. There is a .pdf on the ordering website that explains.
Have you received one? And it states 3 masks of different sizes are sent so you can pick the one that fits best
Not yet. But I was hoping to have a lot of time to practice with the masks. But it seems the canisters with the granules have a limted life.

Reactions: Wrennie, enjolras, mediocre and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
The problem is once you unseal the bag, you only have 3-5 days. Unless you seal it properly with an iron. I'd be very paranoid that I sealed it good enough.
In my humble opinion, applying strong adhesive tape is the best solution to prevent the leaking.
Yes, the granules cannot be exposed for too long. Or else they suggest resealing the bag with an iron. There is a .pdf on the ordering website that explains.

Not yet. But I was hoping to have a lot of time to practice with the masks. But it seems the canisters with the granules have a limted life.
Besides the bag contains a syringe to improve the fitting by infiltrating air in the border of the mask.

Reactions: enjolras
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020

Well that was a silly packaging flaw. All should be separated.
Well that was a silly packaging flaw. All should be separated.
Just watched the video and read the pdf. Looking at the pictures on the dummy it is quite the apparatus. It certainly seems way more peaceful than other methods. They stress that you must have an airtight seal, curious, is there a chance for brain damage or something if it's not quite airtight and you breathe with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: LMLN and Donk