• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I am wondering if deadly nightshade could kill me. If I go out on carbon monoxide, I plan on taking a heavy dose of belladonna as well, so as to make sure I die. I know that belladonna can give hallucinations and, more importantly, heart palpitations. So I plan on ingesting a lot of this plant. But my question is: would it have the potential to kill in itself? As far as I have read on erowid and in other trip reports, people can ingest thousands of seeds and still only trip. It seems the leaves are the most poisonous parts of the plant. Also, it is said to taste horribly.

Reactions: Soon4me
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I have taken jimson weed always a bad trip and has an amazing ability to forget you have taken it, as its results takes place many hours after you have taken it. Lots of fear, like something ominous coming upon you, delusions, of the worst kind, not fun.

O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
maybe the effects differ from person to person

Last edited: