I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
looking for info on my exit if anyone can provide me with any insight on something i could be missing, as obviously no-one wants to mess this up.

Doing exit bag with Nitorgen (100%.) Have the tank, have a psi gauge and flow regulator in lpm, plastic tube onto barb, exit bag (dimensions 35 x 42cm) with elastic cord lock. Gonna do it in my car reclined, will put hands under seatbelt to control any convulsions of the extremeties.

Bag on head like shower cap, push all oxygen out and hyperventilate while doing so, set flow to 15-19lpm, pull down bag (snug fit), one deep breath in and 15-30 seconds im out cold and than a painless death follow as brain death follows in ten minutes?

Anything im missing or should keep in mind, from what i understand if these directions are meticulously followed its a pretty good chance of success.

Thanks for taking the time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mirko, heliumornitrogen, MacTavish and 5 others
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
i would try to do it at a motel room, simply for more privacy and your comfort. im not sure how large the tank is but im sure you could conceal it in luggage.

I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
Watch out for anything sharp near the bag.
certainly will, i'm actually planning on putting a pillow behind my head to make sure nothing will cut it as well as reduce head sway, anything else i could be missing? or does success like imminent?

H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
looking for info on my exit if anyone can provide me with any insight on something i could be missing, as obviously no-one wants to mess this up.

Doing exit bag with Nitorgen (100%.) Have the tank, have a psi gauge and flow regulator in lpm, plastic tube onto barb, exit bag (dimensions 35 x 42cm) with elastic cord lock. Gonna do it in my car reclined, will put hands under seatbelt to control any convulsions of the extremeties.

Bag on head like shower cap, push all oxygen out and hyperventilate while doing so, set flow to 15-19lpm, pull down bag (snug fit), one deep breath in and 15-30 seconds im out cold and than a painless death follow as brain death follows in ten minutes?

Anything im missing or should keep in mind, from what i understand if these directions are meticulously followed its a pretty good chance of success.

I like the seatbelt idea, Im also a little concerned about ripping the bag off after I pass out.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86
I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
ya seatbelt seems easier and more reliable than bungee cords imo. i've heard some contrary info on that, i guess the most likely cause would be co2 buildup however at 20lpm it seems like that would probably be unlikely. i'm really concerned about hearing your struggle tho, i wonder would it could be

H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
ya seatbelt seems easier and more reliable than bungee cords imo. i've heard some contrary info on that, i guess the most likely cause would be co2 buildup however at 20lpm it seems like that would probably be unlikely. i'm really concerned about hearing your struggle tho, i wonder would it could be
Another member pointed out that it may be a leak in the tubing? So I will change the tubing too. I still have some nitrogen left in the cylinder so I´m going to test it all out again I think, set at 20 with new tubing. Not in the mood to do it now but I can let you know how it went when I try it.

I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
Another member pointed out that it may be a leak in the tubing? So I will change the tubing too. I still have some nitrogen left in the cylinder so I´m going to test it all out again I think, set at 20 with new tubing. Not in the mood to do it now but I can let you know how it went when I try it.
let me know if you succeed at filling the bag and working the issue out, with all the minor things that could go wrong, such a large step unexplainably failing is a drag

H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
let me know if you succeed at filling the bag and working the issue out, with all the minor things that could go wrong, such a large step unexplainably failing is a drag
I´ll definitely let you know...I´m curious to know about the bungee cord set up? I haven´t come across any info on hand securing. I don´t have a garage so for me the seat belt method would be carried out in a public area. Even if it´s a quiet place it still produces potential risks of being interrupted.

I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
i'm not really sure i've never seen a detailed post but basically i guess people bungee cord themselves to a chair, idk. for public obviously finding somewhere super discreet at night is good, if even someone drove by it would be hard to notice at night. not that i'm saying it's a safe method but i don't think anyone's gonna smash in your windows and try and save tou

H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
i'm not really sure i've never seen a detailed post but basically i guess people bungee cord themselves to a chair, idk. for public obviously finding somewhere super discreet at night is good, if even someone drove by it would be hard to notice at night. not that i'm saying it's a safe method but i don't think anyone's gonna smash in your windows and try and save tou
I will give that some more thought.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would want to make sure the bag is protected, perhaps lightly warp a thin cloth or scarf around it to make sure it is not in contact with anything that may damage it, but other than that this seems like a solid plan.

H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
I´ll definitely let you know...I´m curious to know about the bungee cord set up? I haven´t come across any info on hand securing. I don´t have a garage so for me the seat belt method would be carried out in a public area. Even if it´s a quiet place it still produces potential risks of being interrupted.

Hey, okay I tested it and it´s working perfectly! It inflated above my head within seconds. I made sure the connection between regulator and cylinder was really tight and I set it at 20lpm. It must have been a result of not tightening it well enough the other day. I had a few alcoholic drinks for courage so perhaps that might have contributed to it lol...PHEW!

Reactions: iguanah