• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devian

devian

make no mistake i was born lavish
Oct 25, 2021
id absolutely appreciate and thank you IMMENSELY for helping out, i just need to make sure this looks right.
dimenhydrate is the best i can get, and the ppeh says it would work, so im just following that.

11PM - 600 MG OF IBUPROFEN + SOME XANAX

11:30 - DOUBLE ANTIACID TABLETS RECCOMENDED DOSE, AND 100 MG OF DIMENHYDRATE (USED AS ANTIEMETIC)

MIDNIGHT - DRINK 25GM OF SN IN 50ML OF WATER (weight about 180-190) with good music playing.

then, hopefully, peace

thank you so much, love you all!! <33 if i need to change or switch things please let me know.

(edit - yes, i am fasting for about 10-12 hours beforehand.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LonelyBrazilian, Labean and 2 others
W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
8 hour fast prior to drinking SN is highly recommended. Read Stan's guide on SN prep.

Reactions: dyingalone123 and Shadowplay
devian

devian

Oct 25, 2021
8 hour fast prior to drinking SN is highly recommended. Read Stan's guide on SN prep.
oh, yes forgot to include that! ill be fasting for about 12 hours beforehand, just needed to make sure these medications and times worked since stans guide doesnt talk about dramamine (while the pph does)

Reactions: wereqryan
9kevinngannou

9kevinngannou

Oct 28, 2021
Looks good. What are the xanx for though?

W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
oh, yes forgot to include that! ill be fasting for about 12 hours beforehand, just needed to make sure these medications and times worked since stans guide doesnt talk about dramamine (while the pph does)
Then you're good.

Reactions: Shadowplay
S

samras

Aug 25, 2021
Wishing you peace

• Love
Reactions: 9kevinngannou
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I wish you peace and a painless sleep (also this album in your pfp is a masterpiece)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans. I hope you find peace.

devian

devian

Oct 25, 2021
thank you all so much!! im very excited to have all the resources.
I wish you the best with your plans. I hope you find peace.
im looking around here often and really enjoy seeing you, thank you everyone for the good wishes!

I wish you peace and a painless sleep (also this album in your pfp is a masterpiece)
favorite album of all time! im not ctb for a few more months, as im trying to not ruin my family's christmas, so if you're a music fan and ever want to talk, pm me or we can exchange discords. <3
Looks good. What are the xanx for though?
just getting benzo just in case, i wont change my mind halfway through but i will be anxious.

Last edited: