WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
My method bellow:
I have about 12g of Sodium thiopental. Thinking to mix with 1g or 1.2g of Phenytoin (not sure about this part), according to ppeh 10g Sodium thiopental + 1g Phenytoin diluted in 50ml water. However I'm using more, should I increase the amount of Phenytoin in proportion to Sodium thiopental and make it 1.2g? or 1g is fine as its there as a buffer and 1g recommended.
To be taken orally.
For anti-emetics I couldn't get a hold of Meto, I'll be going with Domperidone and Ondansetron. Possibly 24hour regimen (if possible 48hour) followed by a stat dose of 60mg Domperidone and 16mg Ondansetron (unsure here as well), anti-emetic regimen wiki recommends 8-16mg but I'll be using a little bit more than the recommend amount.
Thinking to fast for possibly 6-8hours with probable last solid food to be taken at around 8-10hours maybe and as little water possible for the last 6-8hours.
Finally 1hour before, having a cup of tea maybe(as suggested by ppeh).
Something important I almost forgot, from my research its mentioned in multiple articles that when people are given Sodium thiopental, they are asked to count to 10 and most doesn't get past 5-7. I'm pretty sure I'm not what would be considered healthy or physically well or even close. How long would I have before I'm unconscious? I'm not a fan of guessing but well based on the research data, my best guess is 2/3 sec after swallow? but its oral so it has to pass through some body parts/processing which may delay the immidiate action that takes place from intervenus route. I could really use some suggestions with this.
Anything I'm missing or should do or not do? Any input is more than welcome.
Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: calendulo and Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Any euphoria with thiopental?

Reactions: Circles
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
I'm not expert by any means but from what I understand, there is a possibility, yes.Technically its a
Barbiturate and these works with GABA receptors, which how should I put it, skipping more details from my very little, tiny tiny and then some .. understanding is and can offer some euphoria and this is specific question, I do think so. However probably with extremely small and precise amount as Sodium thiopental is said to be effective at very small dosage so there is that. But by no means anyone should consider taking my word for it.

Just started my trial of Domperidone . Taking 15mg with possibly 6-9 hours interval.
Took em abut 30mins earlier but I feel sort of nauseated. Doesn't feel right. I know perhaps I should wait and let it get to its full potential maybe. Still feels off taking anti-emetics and feeling nausea. Really hope this works.
Oh something to be noted, lately I've been feeling nauseated with no perticular reason that I can think of. So there is that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, Soul and Circles
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I thought that thiopental only was intravenous administration.20mg. are good enough.

Reading back "The Final exit" thiopental is not best choice to be used in a concoction.

Being much more lethal than sodium Pentobarbital I do not understand why it needs 10 g. Pentobarbital needs 9 g.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Is it normal for powders to get kinda sticky, a couple of vials seems to have, not all but like little bit of the powders that are like sticky'ish. And this powder smells quite bad.

Also 12g or even the suggested 10g, powder seems like a lot when taken out of their vails and put together and mix with 1g of Phenytoin, that's a lot of powder, like 3.5 to 5 spoonful I think. Wondering if that much powder is really going to dissolve in only 50ml water? I mean by the looks of things, if we put 1cup with 50ml water and another with the powder, the powder there would be more powder, does it makes sense?

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
My method bellow:
I have about 12g of Sodium thiopental. Thinking to mix with 1g or 1.2g of Phenytoin (not sure about this part), according to ppeh 10g Sodium thiopental + 1g Phenytoin diluted in 50ml water. However I'm using more, should I increase the amount of Phenytoin in proportion to Sodium thiopental and make it 1.2g? or 1g is fine as its there as a buffer and 1g recommended.
To be taken orally.
For anti-emetics I couldn't get a hold of Meto, I'll be going with Domperidone and Ondansetron. Possibly 24hour regimen (if possible 48hour) followed by a stat dose of 60mg Domperidone and 16mg Ondansetron (unsure here as well), anti-emetic regimen wiki recommends 8-16mg but I'll be using a little bit more than the recommend amount.
Thinking to fast for possibly 6-8hours with probable last solid food to be taken at around 8-10hours maybe and as little water possible for the last 6-8hours.
Finally 1hour before, having a cup of tea maybe(as suggested by ppeh).
Something important I almost forgot, from my research its mentioned in multiple articles that when people are given Sodium thiopental, they are asked to count to 10 and most doesn't get past 5-7. I'm pretty sure I'm not what would be considered healthy or physically well or even close. How long would I have before I'm unconscious? I'm not a fan of guessing but well based on the research data, my best guess is 2/3 sec after swallow? but its oral so it has to pass through some body parts/processing which may delay the immidiate action that takes place from intervenus route. I could really use some suggestions with this.
Anything I'm missing or should do or not do? Any input is more than welcome.
Much appreciated.

How did you get the thiopental?

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Got em on-site. Trying one store after another, wasn't easy but finally it paid off.

Reactions: not_a_robot
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A recipe from the final exit. For the quantity I don 't know if will be useful to you

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla -2019-07-10 23-38-41.png
    Captura de pantalla -2019-07-10 23-38-41.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: WolfgangA
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Sugar syrup like honey?
Honey in indeed suggested in the wiki page:
  • Just before drug ingestion, eat 2-3 tablespoons of liquid honey or syrup and 2-3 tablespoons of Pepto-Bismol to mask the drug's bitter taste. This advice was given for a very caustic drug combo, but may be good advice in general. If consuming a powdered cocktail, the powder could be mixed in the sweetener.
That's something I've been considering but I'm a little bit worried about other chemical interactions. ppeh suggests to ingest with water and that kinda worries me. Given the ultra fast acting nature of this specific drug, I'm as sure as I can be, I won't have time to probably even try to ingest something afterwards. As I've mentioned previously, I think I'll be out in less than 5seconds. That is if I don't throw up right away.
With all that said, I'm strongly considering to take honey and drink the mixture right after and hope for the best.

Why do I have small portion of the powder sort of sticky ... should I be worried about that?

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
In another the final exit book version shows orange syrup (sirupus aurantii corticis) 50 ml. Guess will be some kind of juice o something like that.
Note you recipes are made with Pb, not Th.Reactions coulb be differents.

Imho you should get more information about Th. It's the powerful barbiturate known.

Reactions: WolfgangA
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Thank you for trying. I already did and there isn't much that I could find for oral administration and I do believe the data is there as its been used for medical purpose so there probably is documentation ... I think? Just that i couldn't find it. I'll try again maybe a bit later.

T

Thiopentone31

Mar 30, 2021
Did the thread's author succeed? The name is actually crossed out.