• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
Feel free to rate how you're doing from 1-10 and/or give few sentences. Either one is fine too. Try to avoid responding as this is meant to be more of a vent thread. Reactions are welcomed.
4 when I got on here tonight, 5 after a few minutes, felt like I could be there for someone on here, gave them a truth about me and contact stopped, someone else poured acid on a trigger point of mine and I reacted poorly, always get bad physical reactions when I feel I am being attacked, now, just feeling about a 3 and ready to get off of here, seems I cannot be a help because of who I am, story of my life, time to work on methods

Josh007

Josh007

🤓
Nov 30, 2020
2 Suddenly everything's going wrong. I've reach out to a so called advocate, got turned down in one of the cruelest ways possible. I know they probably have a lot on their plate. Everyone says they'll be different should someone ask em for help but they all fail when the time comes, when I come.

thisismyusername

thisismyusername

Mar 1, 2020
3/10
Can't seem to get out of a cycle in my mind. I'm noticing it hurts a lot of the people I love around me. Which puts me back. Harsh and evil repetition.

cryptid

cryptid

Jul 10, 2021
Today I feel better, just went shopping at the mall with my roommate.
4.5/10, but I can't stop thinking of her. I really hope she's okay.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I'm a 5 right now. Dad finds new ways to pick at me and that brings me down. I have therapy later today so that may push it up a few points.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
us_1999

us_1999

Fragments of myself
Feb 1, 2021
Around 3. Can't read, can't focus, don't feel like doing anything. Blank inside, numb about my surrounding. Anxious about being a failure, pulling off my hair because of anxiety. Viewing ss in a KFC.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I feel so good, so wonderful, so loved! I haven't felt emotional peace like this in eons! 1-10? I am at infinity!
HI! I am so very happy for you! Your post really brightened my day so much. It is so awesome to see a fellow friend having a fantastic day/time!

You rock! Keep it up!

Sending you lots of hugs and beautiful sunny skies to make it even better!

Walter
3, stuck in the house and kinda hating life atm
HI! I live in the upper Midwest of the U.S., and it is the dead of winter right now, where it is, oh WOW, it is above 0F today!! I am also stuck in a house because of the temps and having chronic 24/7 pain the cold drives the pain up the wall, so you and me are like family on this.

I send you lots of hugs, warm sunny weather, and the knowledge that you are awesome, kind and so loved.

Take good care of yourself my great friend.

Walter

Last edited:
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I actually love the winter. Plus the chilly weather helps withmy inflammation.

I'm an 8. I got to turn my heat on! We had it so low for 2 months until a new gas contract kicked in for half the rate.