• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
5 happy the meds tampering didnt go was bad as I expected . So now my doc wont have a reason to put me on the black list.

For prescribing more or for hospitalization? Glad you're doing alright, I don't see it everyday that somebody does.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
For prescribing more or for hospitalization? Glad you're doing alright, I don't see it everyday that somebody does.
No hospital for me, the tamper will last till my appointment with my doc. Then I ll increase again.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
T

Tacohell

Jan 31, 2022
1-8 I am having horrible mood swings. I think there is something wrong with me mentally but everytime I finally feel like seeing a doctor I feel normal again and it is a cycle.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Really sad and depressed rn. I'm crying. Thinking about how unfair life is. And not in reference to me. But like today on the news 2 kids were shot at school. Not my school but they happen almost daily in the US. Why should kids die? Why do kids get cancer? Or why do other good people have serious disabilities or illnesses? And then you have these disgusting adults who break laws and hate on any person who looks or thinks different than them just living rich lives with no consequences. I just want acceptance, equality, respect, fairness, and decency among individuals.