• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I actually love the winter. Plus the chilly weather helps withmy inflammation.

I'm an 8. I got to turn my heat on! We had it so low for 2 months until a new gas contract kicked in for half the rate.
I think I have a love/hate relationship lol That's definitely a plus, inflammation issues are terrible.

Nice! I bet it feels so cozy now. šŸ˜„

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Still feeling dizzy and bad. I can't go to walk because I fear I'd probably faint there on the street. I'm also feeling an odd sensation on my stomach, the same kind of feeling I get when I have an allergy reaction to nickel.

I hope I get well soon.

K

KydenHassin

Feb 16, 2022
I don't even know anymore - Im somtimes feeling like a 3 and other days 6 - but nothing ever changes, I live the same life, doing the same thins with the same people. I guess thats just who I am, somedays im Okay and other days i just dont want to be here.

R

rainbowrays

Apr 24, 2021
Hello. My first time posting. Well, I cried today because it seems like I'll never die. I'm tired of men and their d^*+ pics and sexually harassing me for sex. Then the women just tell me to pray that I'm crazy and need Jesus. It's like everybody hate me but they want my money and use me for sex. I'm tired of suffering. I just had 2 brain surgeries and I'm pissed that I survived both. Well.. I just have the ideations today. No plan. Just cried. I'm tired of living. I just don't want to be here no more. There's no cure for what I have and I'm tired of asking for help and only getting sex offers and prayers in return. šŸ˜… if I had the strength to slit my throat and wrists I would. But I'm stuck here because I have 2 sons. I hate my life with a passion. And I'll never die. I'll outlive roaches šŸŖ³ in a global nuclear blastā€¦ā€¦

cryptid

cryptid

Jul 10, 2021
Yesterday was a 4.
I'm really concerned about her and I hope she's in a safe place now. Other than that, it was my roommate's birthday, we celebrated it by going to a restaurant and eating some pasta.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ennuied

ennuied

Jan 11, 2022
Something like a 6.5. I've been fighting the urge to stockpile drugs for ctb... Got a decent work gig going though so I think I'm gonna keep sticking it out until the point of exhaustion. Just gotta keep my mother in mind...

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N